Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in wonderland stevanage  (Read 5010 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mick1972

Aw link External Link/Members Only

Met Alice today at her Apartment in Stevenage.

Location. Stevenage town centre best to park in Tesco extra car park Apartment is 2min walk from here. Only thing you have to spend £5 in store to park here.

Comms. Arranged meet through AW email then texted Alice when I arrived for Apartment number entry is through a buzzer system few people coming and going so didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

The meet
Arranged a 30 minute incall appointment for £ 80 as quoted on her profile.

Once let in through buzzer system, I knocked on the Apartment door Alice opened while standing behind the door looking fantastic in a black Basque and stockings  As I followed her to her room, Alice asked if I wanted a drink which I took up as it was a hot day  Once in the room l was sitting on the edge of the bed about to take my clothes off Alice jumped behind me and started kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, clothes were soon off and we started DFK which I love from Alice plenty of tongues.

Then Alice began OWO on me which was awesome great technique i did warn her that i wouldnt last long at this rate and i would struggle to come twice in a 30 min session, Alice took this as a challenge and swallowed the lot both of us lay down on the bed having a chat and a cuddle before round 2 begun.

Alice tried to get the old fellow back up again with some great OWO and lots of ball sucking and licking but to no avail.
Ended with Alice giving me a lovely massage with oil lots of chatting which made us go over time so she is definalty not a clock watcher.
Alice offered me a shower which I declined.

In Summary
Alice is a true GFE - very sexy with amazing tits
Lots of DFK once we got in to the meet
Excellent OWO.

Would I Return? - yes when im in the area again.
Would I Recommend? Again, yes, you would not be disappointed for a £80 half hour incall.

Offline unus669

Perfectly timed  :hi:

You read my mind, always the case. One negative, WKs, then the rebuttal positive review..The protocol is more or less always the same  :dash:

vw

Hi did Alice send you to review?

Very bad timing of not.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1st review in 3 years, sleeper account or what?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 03:53:18 pm by vw »

Offline sensualencounter

Offline JamesDim

Does this WG tell punters that she'll let them be her real life boyfriend in exchange for 'internet' favours? Seems there's some white knights on here acting like this prossie is their girlfriend.

Just remember WKs - your cock is one of 1000's that have been inside her - you are not special to her.

MrXYZ987

Maidstone, Slough, now Stevenage.

Sure get to the glamorous locations with your one post/Yr average.

If this is genuine then very unfortunate timing and a rough ride about to ensue.

We'll see.....

(Where's the 'popcorn' emoji?)

Offline django0700

Does this WG tell punters that she'll let them be her real life boyfriend in exchange for 'internet' favours? Seems there's some white knights on here acting like this prossie is their girlfriend.

Just remember WKs - your cock is one of 1000's that have been inside her - you are not special to her.

:lol: :lol:

STAR-LORD

Location. Stevenage town centre best to park in Tesco extra car park Apartment is 2min walk from here. Only thing you have to spend £5 in store to park here.

Comms. Arranged meet through AW email then texted Alice when I arrived for Apartment number entry is through a buzzer system few people coming and going so didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

The meet

Once let in through buzzer system, I knocked on the Apartment door Alice opened while standing behind the door looking fantastic in a black Basque and stockings  As I followed her to her room, Alice asked if I wanted a drink which I took up as it was a hot day  Once in the room l was sitting on the edge of the bed about to take my clothes off Alice jumped behind me and started kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, clothes were soon off and we started DFK which I love from Alice plenty of tongues.

Then Alice began OWO on me which was awesome great technique i did warn her that i wouldnt last long at this rate and i would struggle to come twice in a 30 min session, Alice took this as a challenge and swallowed the lot both of us lay down on the bed having a chat and a cuddle before round 2 begun.

Alice tried to get the old fellow back up again with some great OWO and lots of ball sucking and licking but to no avail.
Ended with Alice giving me a lovely massage with oil lots of chatting which made us go over time so she is definalty not a clock watcher.

In Summary
Excellent OWO.

Would I Recommend? Again, yes, you would not be disappointed for a £80 half hour incall.

Just before James999 shows up, I'll throw this up first...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:52:14 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Hackneylad1

The meet

In Summary
Excellent OWO.

To be expected - all the recent negative info which we know she reads and then out of the box pops a glowing positive from some lackey punter or Alice using an account which has done fuck all before.

Offline smiths

The meet

In Summary
Excellent OWO.

Blatant dodginess. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: You are trying to undermine UKP, you wont prevail, we are not ALL fucking brain dead, go tell Alice her feeble attempts wont prevail either. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

WTF. This prat thinks £80 for 30 mins is good value.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

Hi did Alice send you to review?

Very bad timing of not.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1st review in 3 years, sleeper account or what?

His review could not be more contrived if it tried.  Clearly he's been sent on a WK mission.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline cueball

How to make yourself look a Fuckin idiot on ukp  :dash:

The daft thing is, this kind of bollocks does her more harm than good... The switched on one's ride the storm and pull their socks up... The daft ones send idiots to try to fix it

Offline smiths

How to make yourself look a Fuckin idiot on ukp  :dash:

The daft thing is, this kind of bollocks does her more harm than good... The switched on one's ride the storm and pull their socks up... The daft ones send idiots to try to fix it

She is far from the smartish of tools, she was a triple nicker on here and got banned each time, :thumbsdown: no doubt she will be seeing this review as damage limitation. :rolleyes: IMO she is even worse than non forum WGs who fuck punters over as she is very aware what some of us think of doing that, she used UKP and uses UKE when it suits her to get free publicity but still continues to fuck some punters about, the very definition of pond life in my book.

Offline PLeisure

wow, 'mick1972' - can you say, "I n t e g r i t y"  :sarcastic: :lol: :sarcastic:

What a major loser  :music: :thumbsup:

Offline Colonel_Mustard

The meet

In Summary
Excellent OWO.

Come on pal  :dash:

Offline monstar

These rescue mission reviews are always called out immediately as white knight trash - but still they get posted swiftly after the latest negative, s/he must think we're stupid  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Pathetic  :dash: :bomb:

Offline Badvicar

My card may be marked.  But thanks for a laugh before shut eye.

Offline Wolf_66

This girl seems very well known on this site.
Mix reviews.

Think I should pay her a visit and write a review,

Should I?

Offline Belgarion

Mix reviews.

Should I?

We don't care what you do

Offline threechilliman

Mix reviews.

Should I?

Absolutely. Don't forget to polish your armour before you head in to rescue your damsel..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jurrasic pork

Mix reviews.

Should I?

See if she is as bad as they make out, and report your findings!

Offline Chorley

Oh dear. How gullible.do these bellends think we are? :rolleyes: Surely anyone that reviews her positively will be fucked now.due to these dodgy face saving reviews.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Jurrasic pork

suggest he sees her and keeps quiet. He might be  accused of being a white knight otherwise!

Offline Chorley

suggest he sees her and keeps quiet. He might be  accused of being a white knight otherwise!
She's fucked herself.Anyone who posts a positive now will be under suspicion. 
I can see this going the way of the Phoenix Parties thread when a load of bullshiters got found out for being dodgy touts and white knights. :thumbsdown:

Davido0007

Even the admins seem to be defending her now with locking the last negative. Some really dodgy conspiracy stuff happening here!  :scare:

vw

Even the admins seem to be defending her now with locking the last negative. Some really dodgy conspiracy stuff happening here!  :scare:

What bollocks you post .  :rolleyes:

Edit - gone   :D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:32:58 pm by vw »

Offline RumptyBoy

I've been following this thread with curious interest. It's become part Watergate/part Dickensian legal case. I've lost the plot, can't tell who's the good guy, who's the bad guy, etc. Time to move on...
Anyone had a good shag lately?

Offline smiths

THEY are individual posters and reviewers, :rolleyes: you have conveniently just joined and jumped into this thread I see. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

She's fucked herself.Anyone who posts a positive now will be under suspicion. 
I can see this going the way of the Phoenix Parties thread when a load of bullshiters got found out for being dodgy touts and white knights. :thumbsdown:

Depends on the reviewer in my view, if its someone like the OP, that's a poster with zero credibility in my eyes I wont be taking a positive as definitely genuine, if I find the reviewer credible I would do so.

It was when Steely Dan did a positive review on Phoenix parties that I believed they had improved their service, before that most reviews were from posters with little or no credibility in my eyes.

Offline Chorley

THEY are individual posters and reviewers, :rolleyes: you have conveniently just joined and jumped into this thread I see. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This thread is a bloody joke now.  :thumbsdown: I've never seen so many dodgy  cunts mysteriously appearing out of the woodwork in defence of a WG  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Thanks to admin. :thumbsup: A blatant troll, Alice you really should LEARN you wont prevail with these low life tactics. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Chorley

Depends on the reviewer in my view, if its someone like the OP, that's a poster with zero credibility in my eyes I wont be taking a positive as definitely genuine, if I find the reviewer credible I would do so.

It was when Steely Dan did a positive review on Phoenix parties that I believed they had improved their service, before that most reviews were from posters with little or no credibility in my eyes.
I'm specifically talking about members that have suddenly sprung from nowhere, or have been lurking and then are all over a thread. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

This thread is a bloody joke now.  :thumbsdown: I've never seen so many dodgy  cunts mysteriously appearing out of the woodwork in defence of a WG  :rolleyes:

Its getting even more like the Little Katie thread where a number of posters were banned, including her for sending me abuse by PM. :thumbsdown: Virtually no genuine poster would post like this latest banned twat, straight onto the thread being snide, thick prick if it was a he. :thumbsdown:

As ever admin is on the ball and thanks to him these cunts wont prevail including Alice.

vw

What a saddo you are.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline PLeisure

These White Knight car crash threads are generally good value in terms of observing how dumb people allow themselves to be.
On this one we've witnessed some prime examples of seriously compromised intelligence. Great entertainment  :drinks:

Bring it on, douchetards (and dodgy podgy Polskas) - this is small breakfast for UKP  :sarcastic: :lol: :music: :wacko:

Offline unus669

What a saddo you are.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Gawd, these guys are getting buried rapidly  :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

Its getting even more like the Little Katie thread where a number of posters were banned, including her for sending me abuse by PM. :thumbsdown: Virtually no genuine poster would post like this latest banned twat, straight onto the thread being snide, thick prick if it was a he. :thumbsdown:

As ever admin is on the ball and thanks to him these cunts wont prevail including Alice.

I'm genuinely interested in reading that topic. Could you provide a link for me to read up on please. Thanks.  :hi:

vw

I'm genuinely interested in reading that topic. Could you provide a link for me to read up on please. Thanks.  :hi:

Classic post by admin.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79536.msg990635#msg990635

This was a classic though had everything including threats

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.0
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:08:33 pm by vw »

STAR-LORD

Classic post by admin.

Thanks.  :hi:

Will I need a lot of snacks and a stiff drink at hand before reading?

Offline PLeisure

Set aside several hours to get through it all...  :scare:

STAR-LORD

Set aside several hours to get through it all...  :scare:

I best have a black coffee instead of Vodka then!  :D  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

I best have a black coffee instead of Vodka then!  :D  :hi:
Gonna be a long night   :crazy:

Offline Walternate

Mix reviews.

Should I?
You should, and don’t forget to tell her, Tazman style.

STAR-LORD

Offline smiths

Classic post by admin.

And of course at the time snideheart also posted his positive review of Little Katie, it wasn't actually a review though, it was a love letter, :vomit: and admin moved it from reviews to the relevant regional board. What a sickening creep he is. :thumbsdown: The amount of banned posters on that thread is amazing though some didn't get banned until later.

Offline smiths

I see admin has posted Jurrasic Pork was 100% Nervous Colin, sad thick twat. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Thanks for the info admin. :thumbsup:

Offline django0700

Oh dear. How gullible.do these bellends think we are? :rolleyes: Surely anyone that reviews her positively will be fucked now.due to these dodgy face saving reviews.  :unknown:

TBH after reading all this crap posted by them...not many viewers may risk booking her...…she may provide a fantastic shag once a year, but most of us would prefer a decent shag with more reliability and consistency.

We Pay to Fuck them. This hooker has got it in reverse  :mad:

This platform is for punters and if she wants to keep posting shite and drum up sympathy and business she should F.O. elsewhere.

Rant over and don't need to spend anymore time on this shit as I need to consider who should I be pounding tomorrow?    :cool: