Author Topic: Sweet_Zoe 69  (Read 843 times)


1 review(s) for Sweet_Zoe 69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening gents; my first review for a long time. Well, it's not really a review, more of a warning.

So I found this profile earlier today whilst looking for a meet for tonight. Doesn't look too bad at first glance; pretty girl, states she's British, reasonable price, all positive AW feedback etc etc. Tried to phone and my call was answered, but only heard some background noise. I then got an immediate text asking me to text back. I know I should have just walked away right there, but being excitable at the time, I persisted, agreeing to a 1 hour meet for later on.

Finding the address wasn't a problem, but I ended up outside a rundown, dirty and quite simply, shitty apartment building in Crumpsall. I'm now having serious doubts about this so I give her another ring and get the same thing: call gets answered but no-one speaks from the other side. Again, I get a request to text her as soon as I put the phone down.

I conclude thus:
1. There's obviously someone on the other end of the phone, but they don't want me to hear their voice.
2. They're in a totally shitty apartment (and I don't think that is too much of an overstatement either. M8 4RF if you want to look it up).
Leading me to believe that; this girl dosen't exist and there's most likely a bunch of guys waiting to stab me over that hefty £100 I have in my wallet.

So, I quickly buggered off home!

This is my first experience like this, where I actually felt unsafe going into the address given. Call me foolish if you will for not picking up on it after that first phonecall, but watch out if you've got this one in your hot list.

Offline con-a-ser

Yes No anal so don't ask in like A levels at discretion
OWO is Extra & CIM on likes list

Says it all about her attitude

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigmc

I dont think you were foolish at all. If it doesnt smell right, then just walk. Plenty more out there.
Shame, her pictures look good.

Offline Morthos

Those pictures have been around since at least February 2015 - AW UserID=2676182

Offline babehunter66

Think same girl had profile up as sweetsandra69, sane area but think stating as french, profile gone now... Did right thing mate

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Those pictures have been around since at least February 2015

That makes a lot of sense. If that bedroom those pictures were taken in is in that flat I ended up outside of, I'll eat my own face!  :D