Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_jasmyn- Great punt - good services!  (Read 8300 times)

7 review(s) for Issa Belllee (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Honestpunter

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GIRL: 9/10
Exactly like her pictures.

Early 20's
Nice round ass
Face: 9.5/10
Body: size 8
Medium tits
Rihanna tatto below tits.

texted her an hour before the meeting, address provided, once in the place, needed to wait for about 10 minutes, she was probably busy but I didn't care!.
I paid £70  half an hour £50 + £20 filming

Services:
Deep french kissing
Owo
Filming
Cum on face!!!

Summary:
When she opened the door, I was amazed, she looked exactly like pics, she said she is half algerian, half romanina. She had a really great attitude since she opened the door, I asked her if filming was allowed, she said £20 extra which I disn't mind as she got me really hard when I saw her!

Lots of deep french kissing, owo, cowgirl, spoon, doggie, reverse cowgirl and finished with my first cum on face on video!! It was just grrrreat, I hadn't wanked for about 5 days, so basically half ef her face got all the load from her forehead downd to her nose and lips, excellent!

I'm planning to visit her once again and again as this is one of my best (if not the best) video I have! She looks absolutely great with all my cum on her face.

As usual, I chose a girl with a nice ass, it looks amazing riding my cock.
Her face is really cute,nice lips which she used to deep kiss me and deep throat my cock.

Definetely will see her again!

Any questions, ask.

HP  :hi:

Offline Top Dog

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GIRL: 9/10
Exactly like her pictures.

Early 20's
Nice round ass
Face: 9.5/10
Body: size 8
Medium tits
Rihanna tatto below tits.

texted her an hour before the meeting, address provided, once in the place, needed to wait for about 10 minutes, she was probably busy but I didn't care!.
I paid £70  half an hour £50 + £20 filming

Services:
Deep french kissing
Owo
Filming
Cum on face!!!

Summary:
When she opened the door, I was amazed, she looked exactly like pics, she said she is half algerian, half romanina. She had a really great attitude since she opened the door, I asked her if filming was allowed, she said £20 extra which I disn't mind as she got me really hard when I saw her!

Lots of deep french kissing, owo, cowgirl, spoon, doggie, reverse cowgirl and finished with my first cum on face on video!! It was just grrrreat, I hadn't wanked for about 5 days, so basically half ef her face got all the load from her forehead downd to her nose and lips, excellent!

I'm planning to visit her once again and again as this is one of my best (if not the best) video I have! She looks absolutely great with all my cum on her face.

As usual, I chose a girl with a nice ass, it looks amazing riding my cock.
Her face is really cute,nice lips which she used to deep kiss me and deep throat my cock.

Definetely will see her again!

Any questions, ask.

HP  :hi:

Glad you had good punt mate she looks fit, looks like you found a rare Romanian gem  :)

Did she offer CIM as its on her list and was she welcoming attitude last Romanian I saw was all about business  :hi:

punther

Wow....owo and facial were not extra from a prossie with romanian blood running through her veins

You really have found a gem. Nice toftt

Online Honestpunter

Wow....owo and facial were not extra from a prossie with romanian blood running through her veins

You really have found a gem. Nice toftt

Mate it was a really good find!!!

Great attitude, I think she is new in this business, sometimes new girls have this kind of innocence...

Online Honestpunter

Glad you had good punt mate she looks fit, looks like you found a rare Romanian gem  :)

Did she offer CIM as its on her list and was she welcoming attitude last Romanian I saw was all about business  :hi:

To be honest, I was expecting a shit punt, basically because she is new on aw, had only 3 reviews, one was bad, and also she made me wait, she apologized for that and compensated me with great sex.

Btw: her english is good.

Offline Ozy84

Anyone know if she allows fingering?

Online Honestpunter

Anyone know if she allows fingering?

She does! I did finger her!

Not sure when she is back, she went on holiday today.

Mendra

Get yourself a good manicure and you find most girl will allow you to finger them.

A WH told me lately "his nails were so long he was tearing me apart inside" lol

Offline palatino

I was amazed, she looked exactly like pics
She's so beautiful she creates a distortion field that extends to the furniture and soft furnishings.
Or just not very good at photoshop?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

She's so beautiful she creates a distortion field that extends to the furniture and soft furnishings.

Unbelievable, they've photoshopped her a bit of extra booty  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ozy84

Get yourself a good manicure and you find most girl will allow you to finger them.

A WH told me lately "his nails were so long he was tearing me apart inside" lol

Not in my experience. Im very well groomed but some just have a no finger policy.

Offline Agent W

Any chance you could post nearest station + walking time? As usual on AW her profile lists four different places.

punther

She does! I did finger her!

Not sure when she is back, she went on holiday today.

Was going to ask if you knew when she is back  :(

Reckon this girl is going to get popular very quickly so would be great to catch her at the beginning of her potential wave

Online Honestpunter

Was going to ask if you knew when she is back  :(

Reckon this girl is going to get popular very quickly so would be great to catch her at the beginning of her potential wave

She is already very popular!

When I saw her I needed to wait like 15 mins because "she was in tesco buying condoms"

While fucking her, her phone didnt stop ringing for calls and messages, she didnt answer and was 100% focused on me.

Just before leaving the door bell was ringing, she said "that is my next customer, I'm so busy and have not slept for 2 nights"

When I left I saw 2 guys  outside the building checking their phones, they were obviously waiting for me to finish  :sarcastic:
She didnt mention when she is back.

Regarding services, she said she wouldnt do all, she allow me all what I mentioned "because I was nice to her and she liked me a lot" her words...

Online Honestpunter

Any chance you could post nearest station + walking time? As usual on AW her profile lists four different places.

Shoreditch high street nearest station (overground).

I think she will be moving around..

punther

she allow me all what I mentioned "because I was nice to her and she liked me a lot" her words...

:hi:

Offline punk

Whats wrong with her waist? Poor P.S.

Online Honestpunter

Whats wrong with her waist? Poor P.S.

To be honest, I don't think that's a photoshoped picture, all I saw is what you can see in her pictures.

She has a nice ass, not espectacular! But good enough, I would give that ass an 8/10, and I'm really an ass man.

punther

New girl on the profile

A little gutted i missed out on this one

Offline Ozy84

New girl on the profile

New one dont look bad does she....phwoooaar!!

Offline paul_2407

Will try to TOFTT the new girl this week.

punther

Will try to TOFTT the new girl this week.

would be great if you can confirm if she does filming and price

Offline Silver Birch

To be honest, I don't think that's a photoshoped picture, all I saw is what you can see in her pictures.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Very obviously Photoshopped, Sergei has pushed her waist in from both sides. Look at the distortion to the curtain and wall/mirror above the fireplace, kinkier than your wildest fantasy  :dash:

Offline Essex3

New girl on the profile

New girl does look hot though :drinks:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Looks like profile has been swapped, different girl in photos and the large tattoo under her tits has vanished

Offline paul_2407

Attempted comms so far with Jessyca are getting no results

mrhappypants

Old saying:  "If it looks too good to be true...it probably is."

I think I'll pass.

Dave

c_jumper

Hot listed this one but seems to be a new girl, different rates without the tattoos and added fake tits. Any idea if the original girl is still around?

Offline neoda1

Any chance we can get a link to the vid you took?