Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lex wants sex ..GRANTHAM WG BEWARE! TARA Thief scammer not good service  (Read 5415 times)

2 review(s) for Mia-gfe-english (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

prettywoman

Just joined this website after seeing many WG. I have Been in East Midlands this month and visited several girls in the linc area, ( if only I knew) WHO IT WAS .

lex-wants-sex located in Grantham and turns out it is the same girl TARA to beware of,
went to visit her place was dirty and she was not dressed as requested come on how hard is it for stockings and heels with black dress?? but still went ahead and paid for the half hour £70 ,

after inviting me in it we begin and I get undressed she begins and gives me oral ,  which was okay,
no real enthusiasm and there I asked to do reverse oral which she said was extra , when on her profile strates no extras and she took her clothes off let me feel her breasts which are nice and big, but then I noticed it was pretty obvious she is a drug user she was out of it on something and then once naked verified it with bruises and marks on her arms from needles..put me right off.
Overall I got my owo and she got on top protected for about a minute , and I came.. overall I was there ten minutes She said I could come again so I went to the bathroom as requested and clean my self up ( I'm thinking for round two as I have 20mins left!!)) I come back in to the bedroom and notice she has her hands in my wallet literally in my wallet
I immediately asked what she was doing and she said she was looking for her phone YEAH RIGHT! right by my clothes? This girl is a scammer , a thief and my money would have been better spent with the other local girls. Turns out £50 is missing she denied it and asks me to leave, I have seen over 40 WG and never ever had an experience like this. As a clean white 35 y/o  male I always respect the women and their profession buy this was a. Complete and utter disaster

Don't waste your money it's TARA from Grantham and turns out I'm not the only one who didn't have a great time
Don't know who made four positives reviews as its a terrible experience - thief-£50 STOLE -lies about profile- uses fake offers To lure you in and then when there charges more--obvious drug user --& overall shite experience
I have seen many WG And she takes the biscuit. NEGATIVE.
    [/color]

Below is her link :   External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chezzie John

I've met her a few times at party's and service wise I couldn't fault her. I know she's been accused of ripping somebody off in the past but this doesn't seem like the girl I knew

Offline Buttons

OP has one post, and that is this review..........not that I am casting aspersions at all....... :cool:

Offline Zeusthedoc

If she still had it wallet in her hands, and I'm guessing she was naked, where would the £50 had gone?

In any case - I wouldn't leave my belongings in a room with a WG. Let alone one I suspected of using. I've left my belongings with a handful of WGs before. And they've all been girls I've either seen more than 4/5 times or very very trusted and established girls on here.

If it's true. Hard lesson learned

matt000169

I've met her a few times at party's and service wise I couldn't fault her. I know she's been accused of ripping somebody off in the past but this doesn't seem like the girl I knew

Me too. Met her at least three times and found her a delight. Doesn't seem like the girl I met. Think she used to work out of Milton Keynes too.

Offline Chezzie John

It does all sound a bit fishy to me coming from a first time poster but you never know  :unknown:

Offline stonebow1

Story doesn't even remotely add up.

Offline Knny

OP has one post, and that is this review..........not that I am casting aspersions at all....... :cool:

I understand your suspicions, but if someone was incensed enough, they might be inclined to join a forum (instead of lurking) to warn others and discredit the girl.  It is difficult to tell from just one post, therefore, we should encourage the OP to continue contributing to this forum to help others.  :hi:

Offline momochan

Thanks for the other 40 WG's you have seen reviews  :lol:

Offline gary03

I arranged to meet her.she gave me adress but when knocked on door no answer though window open & music play8ng.txted her she said she had to go to work.obvious not reliable seems i had lucky escape

Online RedKettle

Just exercise caution chaps - last time in EM we had a dodgy review on a WG, probably from her ex boyfriend, and we expressed lets say some doubt over it people got banned.  Everyone can form their own opinion of the review, suggest we leave it like that.

Sorry if that sounds patronising - just do not want to lose anyone!!

Offline Picti

Just exercise caution chaps - last time in EM we had a dodgy review on a WG, probably from her ex boyfriend, and we expressed lets say some doubt over it people got banned.  Everyone can form their own opinion of the review, suggest we leave it like that.

Sorry if that sounds patronising - just do not want to lose anyone!!

Very sensible guidance RK. We don't yet know enough about this new member and first time poster. Events may have transpired as stated or there may be an alternative motive.

Questions for prettywoman. At what point did you surmise that this WG was "TARA"? Why did you remain when her approach was lacklustre? Why did you proceed when you thought she was intoxicated? Why didn't you get out when you saw needle marks, WTF? Why take unnecessary belonging to a punt? If you caught her with hands in your wallet why not check your money immediately?

IF you're genuine I'm sorry you've experienced this and hope you learn from it, but you'll understand our caution regarding you as an unknown.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:27:23 am by pictisunum »

Offline Picti

Very sensible guidance RK. We don't yet know enough about this new member and first time poster. Events may have transpired as stated or there may be an alternative motive.

Questions for prettywoman. At what point did you surmise that this WG was "TARA"? Why did you remain when her approach was lacklustre? Why did you proceed when you thought she was intoxicated? Why didn't you get out when you saw needle marks, WTF? Why take unnecessary belongings to a punt? If you caught her with hands in your wallet why not check your money immediately?

IF you're genuine I'm sorry you've experienced this and hope you learn from it, but you'll understand our caution regarding you as an unknown.

prettywoman

REGIONALS punting, East Midlands
Quote from: Paulpunting on June 29, 2015, 04:52:12 pm
Scam takes £130 off you then black dude with crow bar appears saying you had better go. She advertises on adult work, Tara summer, £130 hour aged 22.
Be warned all.
Jesus! Wow, crow bar!!? I too had a bad experience  but this is pathetic, of her! Sorry pal

Offline Knny

prettywoman, whilst I am thankful for you input, I find it hard to understand what you are saying.  Please try to keep short, complete sentences and post links where appropriate.  Cheers pal.  :drinks:

Offline LarryPab

Alarm bells should have been ringing from the start.  If Tara couldn't even be arsed to make the effort to wear an outfit that's standard in a WG's wardrobe it's a clear sign she won't satisfactorily deliver any other services.  You should have walked at that point.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
prettywoman, whilst I am thankful for you input, I find it hard to understand what you are saying.  Please try to keep short, complete sentences and post links where appropriate.  Cheers pal.  :drinks:

He submitted yesterday a review on Tara, as his first post....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99912.0

Offline Country Lad

It would be helpful if this thread could be linked to her old profile (Tara in Cranwell Lincs) . Certainly gives credibility to this review. I can recall that there was a thread recently warning that The "Lex loves Sex" profile was a reincarnation of Tara but all those casting doubt on the OPs report seem to have overlooked that.
Not sure if Admin can help with this.

Offline Picti

It would be helpful if this thread could be linked to her old profile (Tara in Cranwell Lincs) . Certainly gives credibility to this review. I can recall that there was a thread recently warning that The "Lex loves Sex" profile was a reincarnation of Tara but all those casting doubt on the OPs report seem to have overlooked that.
Not sure if Admin can help with this.

You mean this?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60648.msg1143206#msg1143206

Sadly due to the nefarious actions of some seeking to misuse / exploit this site, there will be dubiety directed at some posts.  Challenge, clarification, etc are necessary to establish motivation, accuracy, etc, and that's pretty much what has happened here and it's been reasonable and restrained.  A first time poster submitting a review of this nature required some additional discussion.  Not that he's obliged to, but the OP hasn't actually addressed any of the questions posed which doesn't help with clarification.

This is also a timely reminder that it's a punter's responsibility to manage his own safety.  For example he said that he noticed several needle marks on her and that she seemed to be intoxicated.  For me that indicates so many reasons to leave i.e. sex with an IV drug user is statistically a high risk activity, drug use at that level is highly associated with criminal activity, difficulties establishing consent, etc.  However, he proceeded with the punt rather than heeding the warning signs that would've resulted in me (and I suspect many others) leaving.  This isn't punter blaming as obviously a woman acting as described is a scumbag, but a bit of good sense could've removed the opportunity for her to act in this way.

Sureshot

You mean this?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60648.msg1143206#msg1143206

Sadly due to the nefarious actions of some seeking to misuse / exploit this site, there will be dubiety directed at some posts.  Challenge, clarification, etc are necessary to establish motivation, accuracy, etc, and that's pretty much what has happened here and it's been reasonable and restrained.  A first time poster submitting a review of this nature required some additional discussion.  Not that he's obliged to, but the OP hasn't actually addressed any of the questions posed which doesn't help with clarification.

This is also a timely reminder that it's a punter's responsibility to manage his own safety.  For example he said that he noticed several needle marks on her and that she seemed to be intoxicated.  For me that indicates so many reasons to leave i.e. sex with an IV drug user is statistically a high risk activity, drug use at that level is highly associated with criminal activity, difficulties establishing consent, etc.  However, he proceeded with the punt rather than heeding the warning signs that would've resulted in me (and I suspect many others) leaving.  This isn't punter blaming as obviously a woman acting as described is a scumbag, but a bit of good sense could've removed the opportunity for her to act in this way.

Agree with the warning signs, plus taking your wallet and more cash than needed is
a no no for me. Even in HE parlours i only ever take my fee and car key (with all e tra keys/fobs etc removed).

Be smart fellas, there are cunts out there!

Offline Paulpunting

Hi all,
Just to give pretty woman some credence he is correct and Lex is tara. Having spoken to another wg even they confirmed she is a scamming cunt and wouldn't work with her and one of these I have seen many times and trust her. She scammed me in Cranwell. Shame really as I saw her years ago in Lincoln and she was good. Lured in by a great body and she was really pretty then fucked over by her being a cunt.....story of life as a male lol.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

prettywoman

If anyone has questions fire away
I have no ulterior motive other than to warn others of her tricks! As for the questions posed I will answer them all I have just now got online

prettywoman

If she still had it wallet in her hands, and I'm guessing she was naked, where would the £50 had gone?

In any case - I wouldn't leave my belongings in a room with a WG. Let alone one I suspected of using. I've left my belongings with a handful of WGs before. And they've all been girls I've either seen more than 4/5 times or very very trusted and established girls on here.

If it's true. Hard lesson learned

Yes sir this is very true
My guess is she had me go to the bathroom to "clean myself up " ready for round two, ( me not thinking ) left my trousers in the room and came back in to the bedroom to find her hands on my wallet which  was in my trousers I confronted her she denied it, blatant and obvious she had just stolen out of it and putting it back so my thought is her plan was never for "round two" it was a plan to get me out the bedroom "to steal from me and as I entered the room quietly she was caught red handed. Originally I wanted an hour and lesson learnt I should have left when I first walked in.

Offline stonebow1

Yes sir this is very true
My guess is she had me go to the bathroom to "clean myself up " ready for round two, ( me not thinking ) left my trousers in the room and came back in to the bedroom to find her hands on my wallet which  was in my trousers I confronted her she denied it, blatant and obvious she had just stolen out of it and putting it back so my thought is her plan was never for "round two" it was a plan to get me out the bedroom "to steal from me and as I entered the room quietly she was caught red handed. Originally I wanted an hour and lesson learnt I should have left when I first walked in.

But when you checked your wallet and found money missing and had clearly already seen her with her hand there...what happened? Why did you just leave without confronting her/calling the police?