Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Katya xxx - Willesden Junction  (Read 2464 times)

20 review(s) for xxx Katya May xxx (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6803869) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only

Thank you to the good folk who reviewed this girl previously.  i think she has a couple of positives and now one neutral as well.  Thanks to previous reviewer especially who said his experience was not great partly due to visiting during rush hour.  i visited a few days ago, not during a busy time

Price: £80 for one hour. 

Location:  About 5 minute walk Willesden Junction overground station.  Its a room in a house off the main road.  previous reviews i think say she comes out get you, for me she just gave the door number.  no problem finding it.  the room is decent sized, bed is fine and there is shower with very bad water pressure.  she made me wait about 3 minutes before giving door number.

The Girl: 

looks:  she is early 30s, about 5'6 (i think, i'm not good with heights..), blonde, face is average.  there is a face pic in her private gallery, i would say it is accurate representation, though she looks slightly better in real life.  her body - best feature is titties - they are very nice, pretty big, did not ask if natural but they do feel soft to the touch.  she has a belly, nice smooth skin.  her ass is ok and looks reasonably nice in doggy, but definitely not round, it kind of goes in a bit when she's standing if that makes sense.  worst feature for me, i like me some phatness.

Personality:  well, she is friendly and quite cheerful, but she's not very feminine.  don't mean to be too picky, she is a prossy after all, but Xena, for the same price, is very tactful and nice and polite.  this girl is just a tad rough around the edges with her attitude.  i didn't have the same problem as previous punter with her texting during the punt, but she did mention "next appointment is soon" towards the end of our meeting.

Services:  OWO, FK, HJ, Pentration in doggy, mish, cowgirl, massage.  2 rounds.  her profile says CIM, Facials are also included in one hour price, i did not try or ask though

I initiated FK and while she responds for a few moments, she does not maintain it.  i just stopped initiating after a couple of times.  i'm sure its not a breath issue, cuz i do FK with other WGs no probs.  Her OWO is pretty good, fairly sloppy, medium depth.  HJ is one of the better ones i've experienced with a WG.  penetration is good and she does a little bit of dirty talk which got me going nicely ("fuck me", "give me your cum" - stuff like that - me likey :)). sex was enthusiastic.  her massage is fukkking crap!!!  lol seriously it is not good.  i think she doesn't like doing it which is fine, but then she should take it off the body of her profile.  same with DFK.

Verdict:  I'm giving it a positive, was a good experience on balance.  i will not return because her looks don't blow me away and there are still some attractive girls for this price in london.  her attitude was ok, friendly/cheerful etc, but she's just got this little bit of a bossy edge to her. 

ask me questions if you want
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 05:55:05 pm by MP778 »

Offline dubhcarr

Glad you enjoyed, didn't get to the dirty talk myself so missed out there  but she was good VFM P&D for me.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the helpful review.

Offline Rust

What time did you visit?  She seems cool just don't want to see her during peak hours
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MP778

What time did you visit?  She seems cool just don't want to see her during peak hours

i saw her during the day, about 2pm i think it was.  i don't know if it will be busy or not at this time, i was just thinking not to do it at rush hour like the other review said