Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita cutie thai - Birmingham  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Jockey

So I saw a review, and All I saw was them busty breast. Within 2 hours I was there :yahoo: :dance:

So here is my verdict

Looks
Definatly her, looks better in person, she has a belly but her tits are massive!!! 10/10 for tits and the belly isnt something disgusting but not also a 6 pac. Short and preety with a beautiful smile

Opposite the temple gym, its a pair of gates between buildings, i was walking around confused for a while! Also BE WARNED when leaving REMEMBER your way back.. that place was a maze, as stupid as it sounds I asked someone for directions on how to leave and by no supprise he told me daily people get mixed up!!!!

plus side is the free parking on the road

Service

Okay so I got there she was in somr fishnet teddy dress, great smile and looked great. paper exchange done and shower offered. She gave me slippers, offered me various drinks, gave me mouth wash (poured for me) and even whiped me dry! so far so good. She gets the dress off and im super happy. Thoese tits!!!! Definatly real and they looked great imo.

She asked what I wanted so i started with OWO, which led into 69. Sadly this was over with in 3-4 minutes and straight onto sex. Her on top, me on top and doggy and first pop was done. She never says no (if u say lets do this position) however I definatly got the feeling she wanted it done in 5 minutes. I took my time but wish she was more into it.

After pop 1, her energy come back in for a massage. She gave me a fairly good massage and I realised she was going to try take this all the way untill the end of time so I said okay baby BJ!

She said the old fellow was tooo dead so she will get it hard first. Oily HJ for 5 minutes, there after a 1 minute BJ and I decided If I wanted to cum twice it was going to need to be me on top.

So I got on top. Had a good grope of them boobs while pounding her and shot again. Quick shower. I got back and my socks was shoes nicly ready. Hug and kiss goodbye and job done

Overall

Good body
Good attitude

Service lacked a bit of enthusiasm

Would I go back? Hmm to be honest just for thoese tits maybe I would.

I was border line neutral feedback but just for her tits she gets a positive

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review.  I remember Dora from a few years back. Average bj, unenthusiastic sex, about 3min of anal, nice tit fuck to finish.

I agree the pictures certainly aren't a good representation of her, or at least not how I remember her.

You didn't mention how long to were there or how much you paid, but I assume it was an hour as she was previously one pop in hhr.

A link would be good too.

Offline RedditchJay

Offline Jockey

Sorry

Using my phone but type in rita cutie in vivastreet you will see her

Yes I was there an hour and forgot to add

My second pop I rushed as I felt she wanted it fast and could moan at the time

BUT

To my suprise... after the one pop she saod you got 10 minutes left and ill give you a massage

Dodo

This is her.....what an awesome pair of tits :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Offline fitalic

She looks nice but numbers does not seems to be working?

Offline BustaNut

is there AW profile?

IIRC she's gone. Not sure if she's returning or on holiday, but she's definitely gone.

Dekka

She's changed her number to - 07006241367.

Re-located to Bromsgrove St, she had problems with previous flat this one's far more fit for purpose.