Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asking two AdultWork girls who do not know each other for a FFM thresome  (Read 1342 times)

Bootleg

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever got two WGs who do not know each other to get together for a FFM threesome?

If yes I would be interested in hear about your experiences and also have a few questions.

When would be best to ask the girls about this? - I am thinking just after a normal meeting but sometimes my thoughts are scrambled for a bit after an enjoyable session  :crazy:
Would you expect the girls to work for their normal incall/outcall rate or would it cost more? - if more how much is reasonable?
If one girl's fees are higher than the other is this an issue that could cause jealousy?
How did you decide where to hold the meet? - assuming that you have seen the girls 1-2-1 for in-calls previously and both places are ok.
Did you bring any toys for them to play with and how where they received? - I would love to see two girls sharing a double headed dildo  :D

I have a feeling that the fantasy might be better than the reality but am seriously considering this if I can find two girls who are up for it.

James999

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever got two WGs who do not know each other to get together for a FFM threesome?

Yes, and it's always better than two girls who know each other, you need to meet both girls first on a 1 to 1 and check they are both genuinely bi (Probably 80% of those that list bi are not) then arrange the threesome.

As both will know you and not each other, and will know you know the other girl they are far less likely to just fake it. If you book girls that work together they tend to have a well rehearsed routine they go through  :thumbsdown:

oring123

i have done 1 duo and the benefits did not exceed the extra cost .
ie you only have 1 dick to use at 1 time.
best was 3 way kissing !!

Offline hullad

Don't ask,don't get  :P

Go for it I had my first and todate only threesome by asking.I had booked one girl and I was in the bedroom when a knock on the door was her flatmate and partner wanting to get something. She was nice and had just got out of the shower and I just said " fancy joining us for an hour for £80, the dressing gown was off. They did lay on a really good display of licking each other out as well as a joint oral on me .... Awesome

They moved away just after which was a shame,  so get it sorted

oring123

Offline Marmalade

Yes, and it's always better than two girls who know each other, you need to meet both girls first on a 1 to 1 and check they are both genuinely bi (Probably 80% of those that list bi are not) then arrange the threesome.

As both will know you and not each other, and will know you know the other girl they are far less likely to just fake it. If you book girls that work together they tend to have a well rehearsed routine they go through  :thumbsdown:

It's an interesting take, but if the guy's a beginner he could be safer with a well-rehearsed routine. Girls that are bi and haven't fucked each other before can be great but a lot of girls say on their profile that they're bi and will lie to punters. They preferably need to be experienced bi at least and preferably experienced FFM otherwise with a threesome they will have few ideas of arranging bodies.

With a threesome it is helpful to have at least ONE person that has some idea of what the fuck they're doing, otherwise a lot of time can be wasted working out positions or if one's a short-arse or who does what or 'eeeew I'm not gonna kiss you mr punter after you've sucked her fanny'

Offline PussyLover789

Hi,

If yes I would be interested in hear about your experiences and also have a few questions.
I remember a few years ago on my birthday i wanted an ffm so i asked two girls who i ive seen solo if they would team up for my birthday treat, they both agreed, they didnt know each other but they had heard about each other, i asked them both to dress identical which they did, both were size 8. both blonde just like i wanted, i didnt ask them to do anything too bizzare, i asked them to both deep french kiss, finger one another, and perform reverse oral on each other, and of course asked them to share me  :P which they obviously did, i did ask them both to snowball but one of them didnt feel comfortable doing it, however it was still a memorable time  :D  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, I've done it a number of times and never had a bad experience. In fact I would never punt with set duo's, who are often gay for pay. I prefer to choose two girls who I find attractive and then make sure that they find each other attractive. Some may not be bothered about the latter point but there has to be that three way connection but of course sorting it this way does take some planning.

Bootleg

Thanks for the replies - it is looking like a good idea.

Can anyone who has done it successfully please answer the questions I posted in the original post?

I promise a detailed review if I manage to find two girls who are up for this  :D

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks for the replies - it is looking like a good idea.

Can anyone who has done it successfully please answer the questions I posted in the original post?

I promise a detailed review if I manage to find two girls who are up for this  :D

OK, email the girl first and say you noted that she is bisexual and might she be interested in a FFM threesome? State that she must be genuinely bi as the girl you're bringing along will be genuinely bi and will know if she's not. Say that if she's interested you'd like to see her on a 1-2-1 basis first. If you get a positive response then you're on.  No girls I've ever seen are interested in what the other girl gets, so long as you pay their individual going rate its not an issue.

Whose place you do this at isn't a major issue but obviously one of the girls has to be happy with an outcall to the other girls place. Easily sorted again by email.

Nearly every WG I've ever seen has toys, especially if they're bi. Again ask if they have a double ended dildo or whatever else you want, I'll be surprised if they don't but if not then buy one and take one along but let them know you'll be doing so.

And finally, do your homework, plan it right and the reality will be better than the fantasy.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:02:52 pm by Turtle Z »

Bootleg

Bootleg

And I just "got" your user name  :lol: :D

Offline Marmalade

Hi,

If yes I would be interested in hear about your experiences and dalso have a few questions.

When would be best to ask the girls about this? - I am thinking just after a normal meeting but sometimes my thoughts are scrambled for a bit after an enjoyable session  :crazy:

Before you book.

Would you expect the girls to work for their normal incall/outcall rate or would it cost more? - if more how much is reasonable?

Each have their own. You have to ask them.

If one girl's fees are higher than the other is this an issue that could cause jealousy?

Ditto. Depends on the girls.

How did you decide where to hold the meet? - assuming that you have seen the girls 1-2-1 for in-calls previously and both places are ok.

It was outcalls mostly but look -- these questions relate to individual circumstances and not necessarily any help to you mate. You could ask a zillion questions and be no better off, much as you think you would. Quite honestly I don't think you're ready for it.

Did you bring any toys for them to play with and how where they received? - I would love to see two girls sharing a double headed dildo  :D

If you want toys most girls will want to use their own or get you to buy them online so they know they've not been up other fannies.

I have a feeling that the fantasy might be better than the reality but am seriously considering this if I can find two girls who are up for it.

In your case, yes, the fantasy is likely to be better. Sorry. Get more experience first and tgat way you'll have an idea what's right for you. Or dive in the deep end and learn from your mistakes.

LL

Many of the forum darlings have been paired up in this way by deep-pocketed members.

oring123

Many of the forum darlings have been paired up in this way by deep-pocketed members.
remember to factor in both girls full rates
 ie girl A, 1 hour £140
  girl b. 1 hour £160
 = £300 to pay .
for 1 hour duo.