Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sylvia xxxox - Croydon  (Read 1865 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet babe xx (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Surrey83

External Link/Members Only

Booked half hour after work, i like bbw girls, particularly with killer tits,  so she looked the part.

Actual premises was nearer selhurst than Croydon,  but thought I'd go for it still....wish I hadn't bothered!

Arrived, shown up to a bedroom, with a manky bed and a towel along the middle, paid up, asked to get comfortable so I did.

She came back, looks wise OK,  decent enough face, huge tits once she got undressed.

She told me to lay down, and proceeded to inspect my cock with a frown on her face, spent a good minute going over it like I was at a gum clinic, before slapping a condom on and giving me the roughest handjob I'd ever experienced, intertwined with some profunctory sucking every now and then.

This continued on and on, with little or no fucks given by the WG as to whether I was enjoying it or not.

I motioned to her that I wanted a fuck,  not a shitty handjob, but she wasn't interested.

By this point I was so pussed off I just wanted to leave, closed my eyes and just about managed to pop despite the worst fucking technique I've ever experienced, she packed up and fucked off and that was it.

Utter waste of time and money.

Offline pumps

Did you confirm any services you wanted before paying?

So she inspected your cock then put a condom on and gave you a hand job  :wacko:, why didn't you demand your money back?

I recall that girl having several previous negative reviews here, but under a different profile....no help to you I know.

The borough of croydon is where the shittiest prossies go to frizzle out lol

Offline sirlean

I suspect the girl you might have seen isn't the girl in the photo. I went to this place to see this girl some weeks back. Didn't leave a review as i was too pissed off to do so. The girl i got was not the girl in the picture.

I think she had a profile some months back called MsMorroco. Anyway i got the same service. Very mechanical and boring.

My bad for not leaving a review on this as this would have saved you a few quid!

Hidden Image/Members Only

However i would recommend this girl (Jessica) from the same place. I've seen her before and she has been polite and attentive. Decent service!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:15:56 pm by sirlean »

punther

The borough of croydon is where the shittiest prossies go to frizzle out lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

punther

External Link/Members Only

Booked half hour after work, i like bbw girls, particularly with killer tits,  so she looked the part.

Actual premises was nearer selhurst than Croydon,  but thought I'd go for it still....wish I hadn't bothered!

Arrived, shown up to a bedroom, with a manky bed and a towel along the middle, paid up, asked to get comfortable so I did.

She came back, looks wise OK,  decent enough face, huge tits once she got undressed.

She told me to lay down, and proceeded to inspect my cock with a frown on her face, spent a good minute going over it like I was at a gum clinic, before slapping a condom on and giving me the roughest handjob I'd ever experienced, intertwined with some profunctory sucking every now and then.

This continued on and on, with little or no fucks given by the WG as to whether I was enjoying it or not.

I motioned to her that I wanted a fuck,  not a shitty handjob, but she wasn't interested.

By this point I was so pussed off I just wanted to leave, closed my eyes and just about managed to pop despite the worst fucking technique I've ever experienced, she packed up and fucked off and that was it.

Utter waste of time and money.

If the location you describe is the one im thinking of its a surprise her rate is 40-60  as that group is normally 30-40

She must be their premier league offering

Comiserations for the shit punt

Offline pumps

However i would recommend this girl (Jessica) from the same place. I've seen her before and she has been polite and attentive. Decent service!

Been trying to book this girl, but no luck thus far.

good to hear positive things as her profile looked too well written!

Offline sirlean

Yes she is. I think her profile pics have changed what they were before. I could never get through to her. However i stumbled on her by accident. I was actually meant to see

But the girl that answered the door and did the service was Jessica. I didn't complain as she was decent looking and was a very nice person. I only went for a 15min service.