Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu - Everwell Massage - Chinatown, London  (Read 7450 times)

Offline Liverpool

External Link/Members Only

Went to Everwell Chinese Medical Centre in Little Newport Street, Chinatown

Paid £45/hour for a "relaxing massage".

Masseuse: "Lulu" a Chinese woman who I would estimate is 30-35 years of age. She is certainly no stunner. Small breasts and one of the hairiest pussies I have ever seen.

Massage: Lulu took me to a room on an upper floor. There was building work going on at the time so parts of the building were hard to negotiate due to building materials being piled high in the corridors.
I undressed and lay on the massage table. Lulu put on some Chinese music to drown out the sound of the banging and hammering from the room next door. In heavily accented English I was asked if I was relaxed. As much as you can be with some Chinese woman warbling on the CD playing and the Chinese version of "Auf Wiedersehn, Pet" in the room next to us.
Lulu then gave one of the best massages I have had in Soho/Chinatown. I only go for light massages, purely for my own health as these girls with their "diplomas" can vary in quality and skill. She used baby oil and paid equal attention to each side of my body.

Extras: Lulu asked if I wanted any extras I said yes. She said that it was £45 for a happy ending. She kept her dress on but took her bra and panties off. She gave me an ok happy ending and I was allowed to finger her. Although "finger" is stretching it. There was no penetration and she was as dry as could be. Add to that an almighty thatch. Have shaven pussies been exported to the far East?

Positives:
-Good massage.
-Good rates.

Negatives:
-Lulu is no looker.
-Building work was not conducive to a relaxing atmosphere.
-Lack of extras beyond hand relief.
-No offer of shower facilities.
-I asked to use the toilet and was shown to one in a room that was so small I had trouble getting in and shutting the door.

Offline fuckit

Sorry that sounds awful. You say good rates but you paid £90 for a hj! And you say she was not even fit! Negative for me

Offline momochan

I would understand 10 quid for the extra but 45 quid ?  :lol:

djames777

Hi,

The best person to see at Everwell Charing Cross Road branch is Isabella, nice figure, large breasts, attractive, she will do BJ, FS too, £45 for HJ is way over the odds mate.

Regards

Offline Liverpool

Sorry that sounds awful. You say good rates but you paid £90 for a hj! And you say she was not even fit! Negative for me

To clarify: the neutral is purely for a good massage. If the options for negative neutrals and positive neutrals were available then I would've reviewed accordingly. Plus, there are some massage parlours in Soho/Chinatown that charge a lot more than what I paid.

Online hawai5o

External Link/Members Only

Went to Everwell Chinese Medical Centre in Little Newport Street, Chinatown

Paid £45/hour for a "relaxing massage".

Masseuse: "Lulu" a Chinese woman who I would estimate is 30-35 years of age. She is certainly no stunner. Small breasts and one of the hairiest pussies I have ever seen.

Massage: Lulu took me to a room on an upper floor. There was building work going on at the time so parts of the building were hard to negotiate due to building materials being piled high in the corridors.
I undressed and lay on the massage table. Lulu put on some Chinese music to drown out the sound of the banging and hammering from the room next door. In heavily accented English I was asked if I was relaxed. As much as you can be with some Chinese woman warbling on the CD playing and the Chinese version of "Auf Wiedersehn, Pet" in the room next to us.
Lulu then gave one of the best massages I have had in Soho/Chinatown. I only go for light massages, purely for my own health as these girls with their "diplomas" can vary in quality and skill. She used baby oil and paid equal attention to each side of my body.

Extras: Lulu asked if I wanted any extras I said yes. She said that it was £45 for a happy ending. She kept her dress on but took her bra and panties off. She gave me an ok happy ending and I was allowed to finger her. Although "finger" is stretching it. There was no penetration and she was as dry as could be. Add to that an almighty thatch. Have shaven pussies been exported to the far East?

Positives:
-Good massage.
-Good rates.

Negatives:
-Lulu is no looker.
-Building work was not conducive to a relaxing atmosphere.
-Lack of extras beyond hand relief.
-No offer of shower facilities.
-I asked to use the toilet and was shown to one in a room that was so small I had trouble getting in and shutting the door.

Been there few times . None of the Milfs there are lookers .
Rose will do HJ naked with touching for £20 . Agree this with her first .

I had Nana who used to work there ,OWO, naked massage for £40.
Never pay more then £20 for HJ in that place .

More girls next door at number11 ,you could get a blow job there  for £30 .Bargain first.   

Offline rebelsurge

Nana is now at Everwell Wardour Street
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125