Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago's Manila blog (and a bit of Bangkok)  (Read 43787 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Have my eyes fixed on this naughty little minx next. She's also only 19 but looks to have been well trained by somebody. :D :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
With what shes got in her hands looks like she may be wanting to have a go at training you..... :D

Offline Vivago

How do you manage to pick up girls like Heidi?

Also how much did it set you back?

Online hook-up sites. She was 4000 php or about £65.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bangers and Gash

Viv. Any chance you being my wingman when I visit LOS?  :D

Offline Vivago

Viv. Any chance you being my wingman when I visit LOS?  :D

:lol:..doubt if I'll be going to Thailand until the pound recovers a bit.

Offline Vivago

Getting that old TS urge again and found a nice 19 year fresh faced kid who sure ticks the right boxes. Was going to meet today (Sunday) until I got a better offer from another nice fresh faced kid, this one biologically female. Tranny put into holding pattern. I've got more pussy (and cock now) in a holding pattern than Heathrow fucking airport. :D

TS or not?

TS or not?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Getting that old TS urge again and found a nice 19 year fresh faced kid who sure ticks the right boxes. Was going to meet today (Sunday) until I got a better offer from another nice fresh faced kid, this one biologically female. Tranny put into holding pattern. I've got more pussy (and cock now) in a holding pattern than Heathrow fucking airport. :D

TS or not?

TS or not?

She looks good to be fair she's a woman am I correct Vivago  :unknown:

Offline Vivago

She looks good to be fair she's a woman am I correct Vivago  :unknown:

They are different people. The top photo is the TS, the bottom picture is the girl that I have literally just seen out the door. :hi: :cool:

Offline David1970

Vivago think I will drop a note to the palce and see if we can get you a OBE or a Knighthood for services to punting. Keep up the good work.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Vivago think I will drop a note to the palce and see if we can get you a OBE or a Knighthood for services to punting. Keep up the good work.

I second that  :hi:

Sir Vivago

Offline Vivago

Thanks lads for the kind words but in the immortal lines of Bachman Turner Overdrive 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet'. :lol:

I'm still a little bit unsatisfied with the overall quality of the bints so far this time around but hope to up the quality over the next few weeks including hot totty such as this lovely lass who I'm hoping to hook up with very shortly. Then I'll really be cooking with gas. :dance:

Offline David1970

Vivago she looks the hottest so far, slim and big tits, good luck and hope you post a photo of her topples, to make us all more jealous.

James999

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:42:52 pm by James999 »

Offline David1970

Sorry James I have thick fingers on the keyboard.

James your just a thick troll.

James999

Offline Cygnus

Thanks for posting vivago great photo's :hi:

Offline Vivago

Quote from: James999
She looks a lot sexier with her clothes on  :music:

What? Not too keen on the Ravensbruch Spinner look then, James? :sarcastic:

Offline Vivago

Offline fuckit

Thanks lads for the kind words but in the immortal lines of Bachman Turner Overdrive 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet'. :lol:

I'm still a little bit unsatisfied with the overall quality of the bints so far this time around but hope to up the quality over the next few weeks including hot totty such as this lovely lass who I'm hoping to hook up with very shortly. Then I'll really be cooking with gas. :dance:

You manage to meet this one? She looks top top top draw

Offline MrMatrix

By far and away the best bint so far. can we see her with her kit off at all.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Vivago, how long are you away for? Have you emigrated mate?

Offline Vivago

Not yet but working on it. :D

Yes, she is a hottie if she is for real. Although she seems legit in her comms, her SA profile is new and there is a couple of worrying inconsistencies that makes me doubt her veracity. Mainly that she claims to have no social media. Could be that she is fobbing me off as she wants to be discrete but if you know Filipinas like I do, the chances of her having no social media at all is next to zero. Its about as likely as a Pinay who claims not to like rice.

Hope she is real as she's the hottest Filipina that I've seen on SA since Courtney who is 100% real and I've licked every inch of her to prove it. :yahoo:

Courtney

Offline Vivago

Vivago, how long are you away for? Have you emigrated mate?

Nah but I aint coming back to UK until they put the bloody clocks forward. :crazy:

Offline Jerboa

Not yet but working on it. :D

Yes, she is a hottie if she is for real. Although she seems legit in her comms, her SA profile is new and there is a couple of worrying inconsistencies that makes me doubt her veracity. Mainly that she claims to have no social media. Could be that she is fobbing me off as she wants to be discrete but if you know Filipinas like I do, the chances of her having no social media at all is next to zero. Its about as likely as a Pinay who claims not to like rice.

Hope she is real as she's the hottest Filipina that I've seen on SA since Courtney who is 100% real and I've licked every inch of her to prove it. :yahoo:

Courtney

Maybe she has a bf and doesn't want him finding out she's hunting on the sly.

Offline Vivago

A 19 year old offfered me her (supposed) virginity today. All she wanted is 80k php (about £1350). :scare: Way too expensive and, short of a medical examination, how can you be sure that she is intact. Besides I've heard of cherry girls in Angeles selling their maidenhood  for as little as 10k when they have been skint and needing money. Its a question of been in the right place at the right time. :cool:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:46:43 pm by Vivago »

Offline Ozy84

A 19 year old offfered me her (supposed) virginity today. All she wanted is 80k php (about £1350). :scare: Way too expensive and, short of a medical examination, how can you be sure that she is intact. Besides I've heard of cherry girls in Angeles selling their maidenhood  for as little as 10k when they have been skint and needing money. Its a question of been in the right place at the right time. :cool:

Vivago, where is the right place at the right time? Was this proposal off of SA or any other form of social media?

Offline Jerboa

Shagging a virgin has never appealed to me, it be like getting in a car to be driven by a learner driver around Silverstein during the British GP, give me a well experienced whore any day!  ;)

Offline Vivago

Was this proposal off of SA or any other form of social media?

Yes off SA. She reckoned that she needed the money for cosmetic nose surgery as she hated her beak. :wacko:

Seen much worse.

Offline Vivago

Shagging a virgin has never appealed to me, it be like getting in a car to be driven by a learner driver around Silverstein during the British GP, give me a well experienced whore any day!  ;)

Me, neither plus you have all the mess. :scare:

The only plus is that you can bb her to your hearts content, without risk (unless she has hep)and the pregnancy risk can be sorted by the morning after pill. :hi:

She told me that she had a buyer but was reluctant to proceed as he wanted to video the entire event.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:35:49 am by Vivago »

Offline Vivago

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She says, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
And the coloured girls go,
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City is the place where they said:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side
Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should have seen him go, go, go
They said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, alright, huh
Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
And the coloured girls say

External Link/Members Only

One of these bunnies got seriously buggered up yesterday. :lol:

Offline notcalledchris

Let me guess.  It was number 5?

Offline BP96

Now that would be an awesome 5-some.

Offline David1970

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She says, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
And the coloured girls go,
Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City is the place where they said:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side
Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should have seen him go, go, go
They said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, alright, huh
Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
And the coloured girls say

External Link/Members Only

One of these bunnies got seriously buggered up yesterday. :lol:

Vivago what happened to the extinguisher on the wall, was it used to cool you down after you were  offered all 5?

Offline Vivago

Let me guess.  It was number 5?

Nope, tis the young TS in the middle who has had her voice pitch increased by several octaves by organic insertion. Its a miracle. She sounds like a real girl now. :yahoo:

Offline Ozy84

Nope, tis the young TS in the middle who has had her voice pitch increased by several octaves by organic insertion. Its a miracle. She sounds like a real girl now. :yahoo:

Fucking hell she/he is hot!

No stop this vivago....i cant.... :scare: :dash: :diablo: :wacko:

Offline Dicky

Suck me fideways...would have NEVER guessed she was a TS. She's hot as fuck. Vivago any more pics of this one please? Please describe your time with her/him. Post op or pre?

Offline Vivago

Suck me fideways...would have NEVER guessed she was a TS. She's hot as fuck. Vivago any more pics of this one please? Please describe your time with her/him. Post op or pre?

Exactly. I enjoy the very occasional 'walk on the wild side' but the ts must be small, petite and feminine otherwise its just a bloke in a dress without the illusion of anything other than.  And the ts must be pre-op otherwise what is the point. Half the fun is finding that 'she' is packing that extra something on an otherwise girly frame.

Marga is 19, a student and has been on hormonal treatment for a few months so has the cutest little baby titties. 'She' is 5' 4' with a very slender frame and delicate feature that are prettier than most real Filipinas. Best of all, 'she' was fresh and surprisingly innocent for a ts. Didn't call me honey or babe once although she did constantly call me Daddy which was quite a turn-on.

She did everything promised. 'She' was a horny little thing and 'her' 5” cock was ready for action throughout the session. No hormonal droop here. We did some mutual 'gay' stuff together (oh the self loathing :lol:) before I concentrated on fucking that cute little mouth in various positions until I exploded, in the neck straddle position, on 'her' face.

I had discovered that the dining room table in my condo is exactly the right height for comfortable insertion so for round 2, I laid Marga out on it and we were good to go. She had told me that she had been ass-fucked only once before (yeah, right) by a Swedish guy. Whatever, she was as tight as arseholes( :P), and it took a fair bit of lube and a lot of patience before I got up there and a little longer until I was able to pick up the pace whereupon 'she' took a good pounding well. 'She' was at this point obviously enjoying it and wanked off to a climax, and I wasn't too far behind.

So that was my ts experience ticked off again until the next time that I get the urge although I was interested in the offer of a 3sum with 'her' and Marga's best mate who is centre in the pic below and is a real girl. Might be fun particularly if Marga is willing to fuck her friend. Possibilities are then endless. :yahoo:

Cute little titties

Marga with potential 3sum partner (centre)

James999

I DARE you to do the fat one on the right  :lol:

Offline Vivago

I DARE you to do the fat one on the right  :lol:

Much as I'm game for a challenge, afraid that would be a step too far even for me. :scare: :cool:

Offline heisenberg.

Go for the fat one mate, another thing to tick off the bucket list lol.

Offline Vivago

Go for the fat one mate, another thing to tick off the bucket list lol.

You do jest, sir. Like most blokes, fat slapper was the easiest tick off the old bucket list and done for free in my twenties before I even knew I had a bucket list. :lol:

Offline stevecsm

Guys

Great blog, still waiting for the report on the slim big breasted honey pictured on page 7!

Just as a footnote to those that may have missed it but Holly Woodlawn the TS referred to in Lou Reed's song passed away last year aged 69. She/he did a load of stuff with Warhol but not bad having that song as a legacy. And the coloured girls go.............

Offline Dicky

Exactly. I enjoy the very occasional 'walk on the wild side' but the ts must be small, petite and feminine otherwise its just a bloke in a dress without the illusion of anything other than.  And the ts must be pre-op otherwise what is the point. Half the fun is finding that 'she' is packing that extra something on an otherwise girly frame.

Marga is 19, a student and has been on hormonal treatment for a few months so has the cutest little baby titties. 'She' is 5' 4' with a very slender frame and delicate feature that are prettier than most real Filipinas. Best of all, 'she' was fresh and surprisingly innocent for a ts. Didn't call me honey or babe once although she did constantly call me Daddy which was quite a turn-on.

She did everything promised. 'She' was a horny little thing and 'her' 5” cock was ready for action throughout the session. No hormonal droop here. We did some mutual 'gay' stuff together (oh the self loathing :lol:) before I concentrated on fucking that cute little mouth in various positions until I exploded, in the neck straddle position, on 'her' face.

I had discovered that the dining room table in my condo is exactly the right height for comfortable insertion so for round 2, I laid Marga out on it and we were good to go. She had told me that she had been ass-fucked only once before (yeah, right) by a Swedish guy. Whatever, she was as tight as arseholes( :P), and it took a fair bit of lube and a lot of patience before I got up there and a little longer until I was able to pick up the pace whereupon 'she' took a good pounding well. 'She' was at this point obviously enjoying it and wanked off to a climax, and I wasn't too far behind.

So that was my ts experience ticked off again until the next time that I get the urge although I was interested in the offer of a 3sum with 'her' and Marga's best mate who is centre in the pic below and is a real girl. Might be fun particularly if Marga is willing to fuck her friend. Possibilities are then endless. :yahoo:

Cute little titties

Marga with potential 3sum partner (centre)

fantastic description of the meet. I wanked off to these seedling titties after having emptied my nuts twice into one of London's finest today.

Never done it with a TS but if I was to, Marga would be the type I went for. 

Offline Vivago

Great blog, still waiting for the report on the slim big breasted honey pictured on page 7!

Just as a footnote to those that may have missed it but Holly Woodlawn the TS referred to in Lou Reed's song passed away last year aged 69. She/he did a load of stuff with Warhol but not bad having that song as a legacy. And the coloured girls go.............

Might be waiting a while yet. She's gone quiet on me after I asked her to send me recently taken selfies to prove her authenticity. So maybe she's a scammer.

If you click on the link I gave after the lyrics, there is a music vid of Lou Reeds classic with some interesting  footage of Holly, Candy and Little Joe (Joe Dallesandro).

peter296

Would you say fili is the best place in asia for many punts then?

Offline Vivago

Would you say fili is the best place in asia for many punts then?

Don't quite get the drift of your question but if you are asking how I'd rank Filipinas scaled against other SE Asians, I would say that they definitely well up there with the best and when you are looking at the better class of college educated, middle class girls(equivalent to the hiso class in Thailand but with the difference that they are often available to foreigners, whereas hiso girls seldom are) they edge it. The solid performance of Filipinas in beauty competitions, such as Miss Universe, bear this out. The major assets of Pinays compared to other SE Asian nations can be summarised as follows.

1. Their English language skills. You can actually hold a coherent conversation with a Filipina and the better educated they are, the higher the standard of spoken English.
2. Their look can be quite different from other Asians. A mix of native Malay, Spanish and Pacific Islander can lead to some pretty exotic results. Little of the flat faced, hit in the mush by a wok, Isaan look here.
3. They are hot in bed and provide the best GFE to be found anywhere in my experience.

Offline Vivago

They sure do like Christmas out here. The trees and xmas decorations are already up in most malls and the ears are subject to a constant bombardment of 'I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus' and other xmas ditties. Its driving me fucking insane. :crazy:

Offline Jerboa

Christmas already wtf!!!!!!!!!!! Bah humbug!  :angry:
But yes I agree with what Vivago said about Filipinas, some that I met looked more south american than Asian, I still rate Thai women, but the higher class as Vivago said are tricky to pull.

Offline heisenberg.

Don't quite get the drift of your question but if you are asking how I'd rank Filipinas scaled against other SE Asians, I would say that they definitely well up there with the best and when you are looking at the better class of college educated, middle class girls(equivalent to the hiso class in Thailand but with the difference that they are often available to foreigners, whereas hiso girls seldom are) they edge it. The solid performance of Filipinas in beauty competitions, such as Miss Universe, bear this out. The major assets of Pinays compared to other SE Asian nations can be summarised as follows.

1. Their English language skills. You can actually hold a coherent conversation with a Filipina and the better educated they are, the higher the standard of spoken English.
2. Their look can be quite different from other Asians. A mix of native Malay, Spanish and Pacific Islander can lead to some pretty exotic results. Little of the flat faced, hit in the mush by a wok, Isaan look here.
3. They are hot in bed and provide the best GFE to be found anywhere in my experience.

So Vivago, sorry if I have missed this part, but could you give me an answer to :
*The time you have spent so far in the Philippines (and how long you intend to stay)
*How much money in pounds (excluding accommodation) you've estimated to have spent in ratio to the amount of girls you've penetrated :D

If you don't wish to digress I understand.

Thanks

Offline Vivago

Its all a freebie to me.  :yahoo: Earlier this year I sold some land that I had bought (in my brother-in-laws name) in 2001 for next to nothing and made over 2.5 million pesos profit. After making several large gifts to extended family members (which kept the strife happy and quiet), I had over 1.5 million left. As it is as difficult to transfer large sums of cash out of The Philippines as it easy to transfer money in, I thought 'fuck it', it's a windfall so I might as well spend it.   I've been here a month (and spent 2 months here in the summer) and have only gone through about 350k (a touch under £6000) so far so, as I'm here for 6 months I expect my total expenditure to be somewhere in the region of a million pesos (16500 squid).

I am having, on average 8 different girls a month or about 2 a week. The cost varies from P3000-8000 (£50-140) per session so lets say an average cost of 6000 pesos (about £100). The total number of sessions over 8 months is about 64 for a total cost of around 385k pesos (£6400) and so the fucking ratio to overall expenditure is, I guess, about 38%. Maths isn't a strong point so forgive me if my calculation is a bit out.