Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Name change for MaisieXXX  (Read 3592 times)

Offline hoopbhoy

Looks like the Geordie tourer Maisie XXX is now operating under the name LilyRoseXX. Top girl no matter what name she operates under.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94614.0

External Link/Members Only

bigbell

seen that, and when you read lilys blog, its signed maisie : :P

mavgoose

I thought she looked, familiar !

Offline hoopbhoy

I thought she looked, familiar !

All the same feedback and a couple of the same pics. I should really give her a call for tonight. She's a great punt.

Offline Oscar13

Great girl.  Saw her last night.  As ever had fab time with her.   ;) ;) ;)

mavgoose

Great girl.  Saw her last night.  As ever had fab time with her.   ;) ;) ;)

Review welcomed....
  :thumbsup:

Offline hoopbhoy

Review welcomed....
  :thumbsup:

Seriously, you don't need one. She's uber reliable, best tits on the planet and delivers everything on her likes list with relish. She's up there with any of the top Glasgow based girls. If she lived here my holiday savings would be fucked.

mavgoose

Seriously, you don't need one. She's uber reliable, best tits on the planet and delivers everything on her likes list with relish. She's up there with any of the top Glasgow based girls. If she lived here my holiday savings would be fucked.

I have seen her hoopy. Once, on one of her first visits. Always good to hear others experiences , as there was a couple of comments about her revolving door policy.
Be good to hear of another's ( fresh ) point of view on the booking experience , location she's using , and time keeping etc.
There's no doubt she has a banging body and tits to die for though. !!

Offline Clattypats

Yeah..think I'll have to see her again soon aswell.
She doesn't seem to be doing duo's as much,if at all anymore.wonder if she keeps falling out with the other lassies :D

DG

I saw her twice and as good as she was I'm not in a hurry to go back. She isn't tempting me away from my regulars and I can't afford anything less than a guaranteed great meet these day, especially as I already have a potential new reg to revisit. She's a pleasant enough girl but I found her quite impersonal.

Offline Clattypats

I don't remember my  punt well enough as I was heavy rough from the night before and it was early (ish),that's why I might try her again Mav,although probably about 6 others in front of her on the list.
One thing I do remember is my cock between those massive tits :yahoo:

ickydicky

a great place for your cock with the hangover horn is between a massive pair of tits :cool:

Firebird

The problem with Maisie is that she operates a revolving door style of service which just isn't good at all. She wants you in and out so she can get the next one in. Still that isn't enough to put me off her, those tits are just fantastic and she's a very sexy girl overall so aye I'll be going back

ickydicky

stay clear of revolving door hoors as they dont shower/wash/brush teeth etc between cocks in the fanny and mouth. this one seems to be like celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. manky not durty. not for me. gies me the boak :vomit: especially the french nutter with the shitey mouth :vomit: :bomb:

bigbell

i would imagine most working girls would have operated a "revolving" door at one point in there service,if they are earning in excess of 75k per annum,it would have happened more likely than not

ickydicky

i would imagine most working girls would have operated a "revolving" door at one point in there service,if they are earning in excess of 75k per annum,it would have happened more likely than not

i like a clean hoor.how about you

bigbell

i like a clean hoor.how about you

100%, but you cant guarantee they have showered, even some of the best loved wg do back to back bookings

ickydicky

not the ones i see. and specialy not the mankiest of them all celine/magalie/sexy/frenchgirl the worst serial offender with shite in her mouth. :vomit:

Firebird

not the ones i see. and specialy not the mankiest of them all celine/magalie/sexy/frenchgirl the worst serial offender with shite in her mouth. :vomit:

How do you know they don't?

Because they tell you?  :dash:

ickydicky

the size of my conk i can smell

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah..think I'll have to see her again soon aswell.
She doesn't seem to be doing duo's as much,if at all anymore.wonder if she keeps falling out with the other lassies :D

She is doing duos with External Link/Members Only ...... I've not tried it yet but that's what I call boob heaven lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I've punted with MAISIE a fair few times.......for anyone that maybe didn't know lol.

I've always found her to be fresh and showered everytime ...... I've even had her join me a few times for a quick shower at the end of our booking ...she rubs my back...... I play with her boobs lol. So from that I know she does always try and be fresh for the next punter......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

She is doing duos with External Link/Members Only ...... I've not tried it yet but that's what I call boob heaven lol
Boob heaven indeed :yahoo: Need to try and catch up with Brooke at some point before seeing Maisie again  :)

Offline tazman1002001

Back in Glasgow as MAISIE today and Tomm......looking forward to a face full of her gorgeous boobs shortly ...... :dance: :yahoo: :drinks: ....... I can't wait
Banned by:

DG

Back in Glasgow as MAISIE today and Tomm......looking forward to a face full of her gorgeous boobs shortly ...... :dance: :yahoo: :drinks: ....... I can't wait

So Taz you seem to be in the know where this girl is concerned; why the name changes? Does she use a different name in different locations and just forgot to update her profile when she moved on?

ickydicky

a  :rose: by any other name......... :dance:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:49:16 pm by ickydicky »

Offline tazman1002001

So Taz you seem to be in the know where this girl is concerned; why the name changes? Does she use a different name in different locations and just forgot to update her profile when she moved on?

Not sure of the name issue....maybe was a personal thing for a few months......whats Important is those boobs lol
Banned by: