Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika Lovee, Bristol - bored, bored bored  (Read 4932 times)

3 review(s) for Erika Loveee 1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BogBog1

I was disappointed in the extreme by my recent visit to Erika Lovee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I had high hopes after positive reviews on here, but it was basically your crap Romanian punt with an admittedly hot girl (though not as hot as I thought she'd be).

Paid over the £80 for 30 mins including OWO, and then we just....stood there. It was really awkward, so I asked if I could use the bathroom, and she waved me towards the door without really making eye contact. In the bathroom I was thinking "this is not going to be a legendary punt" and was tempted to walk, but at least the girl was hot so I stayed. Stupid me.

Back in the room, she motioned me to lie on the bed. I went in for a kiss - "no kiss baby, I have makeup on". I said I didn't mind. She gave me the lightest of pecks on the lips and that was that. Started kissing my chest, which felt good, things looking up (in every sense of the word) at this point. I made a move to take off her panties (she was only topless at this point, decent tits by the way) - "no touching pussy baby". Why not, I asked? "I have infection".  :scare:

I know at THAT point I should have walked. But (1) I was naked on my back with a massive boner, and (2) she had started with the OWO, which felt and looked good, despite being not very deep, and felt rather mechanical. I was close to popping, which I think she sensed, and stopped abruptly - "no cum in mouth baby". "What about here?" I asked, pointing to her tits. "No cum on body baby". Oh for fuck's sake. So I cut my losses, carried on with the BJ, came pretty quickly (onto myself) and got cleaned up. I was out of there in 15 minutes tops - I know this only because I was meeting some mates in the pub and reckoned I'd be late - but arrived bang on time.

My impression of the meeting was that it was the evening, she was probably knackered after shagging guys all day, and as a result couldn't be arsed to put in anything more than the minimum of effort. OK, the "I have an infection" thing MIGHT have been true (in which case, WTF was she accepting bookings for?) but I reckon on reflection it was false and she couldn't be bothered fucking me. The kissing thing - OK, that MIGHT have been because I currently have a beard - but as mentioned in a previous post, it's not tough/bristly, it's soft - and, the best providers in Bristol and elsewhere (Little Katie, Cassandra, Alisya etc) all snogged my face off without a moment's hesitation.

So in summary: hot enough girl, but typical Romanian service delivered with as much enthusiasm as completing a tax return. I don't doubt the legitimacy of the positive reviews on here - but I think I caught her at a time when she just didn't want to be there, and it showed. 

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:41:51 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline Roth

Sorry you had a shit punt.  :(

Based in your experience she is BEST FUCKING AVOIDED IMHO. :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
slighty concerned she mentioned having an infection in her pussy then u had owo

id advise an sti check asap
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline rudolph hucker

I won't harp on about what I and many UKP members have reiterated over the years, but why do punters still bother with Romanians?
FFS, out of 100 Roma whores, less than 5% are worth bothering with.
If we, as a band of brothers, stop paying them for their time & shite service, they will get the message sooner or later & fuck off and die somewhere. Then it will no longer be OUR problem, let someone else deal with it.

I was speaking to Busty Lola just this afternoon after a particularly pleasurable fuck. She & British Sophie Milf used to be based in the Marsh Street apartments in Bristol, but soon moved out when a Roma pimp moved his slags in, 'en masse' ie: 8 of them at once. Lola explained that the block is residential and all she & Sophie heard was blazing rows between the pimp & his harem ON A DAILY BASIS. It eventually compromised all discretion and privacy for them & their punters.

Don't let the wee brain rule the head with these scam artists, don't visit + don't hand over your hard earned = happy Johns.

Offline MrT222

I almost booked this girl after her last review... Thanks for saving me here!

(Sorry you had a bad time though.)  :dash:

Offline Roth

I won't harp on about what I and many UKP members have reiterated over the years, but why do punters still bother with Romanians?
If we, as a band of brothers, stop paying them for their time & shite service, they will get the message sooner or later & fuck off and die somewhere. Then it will no longer be OUR problem, let someone else deal with it.

I was speaking to Busty Lola just this afternoon after a particularly pleasurable fuck. She & British Sophie Milf used to be based in the Marsh Street apartments in Bristol, but soon moved out when a Roma pimp moved his slags in, 'en masse' ie: 8 of them at once. Lola explained that the block is residential and all she & Sophie heard was blazing rows between the pimp & his harem ON A DAILY BASIS. It eventually compromised all discretion and privacy for them & their punters.

Don't let the wee brain rule the head with these scam artists, don't visit + don't hand over your hard earned = happy Johns.

Spot on about the Romanians, RH.  :thumbsup:  By the way glad to hear you had a pleasurable fuck. :) :) Lola is an extremely good punt.  :rose:

Offline BogBog1

Yeah, it's so tough to avoid the little head doing all the thinking because so many of these Romanians are really hot. I think in this instance I am not beating myself up too much because I did go on the strength of a good review on here, so maybe in Erika's case it's more like she was having an off day/felt like shit etc. Which is NOT an excuse of course, but I guess if some people had a good time then does that place her not quite at the bottom of the heap of shite Romanians.

Actually what the fuck am I talking about? I paid money, and had a shit punt. Fuck her - she's as bad as the rest of 'em. Avoid gents!

Offline MrT222

That doesn't sound like an off-day - just sounds terrible.

"I have infection,"

Offline BogBog1

That doesn't sound like an off-day - just sounds terrible.

"I have infection,"

Yeah you're right! I guess there's mysteryman's good experience with her to balance it. Actually, I am pretty sure mysteryman saw her earlier in the same day I saw her, so maybe some additional input from him would be useful....

Offline rudolph hucker

Yeah you're right! I guess there's mysteryman's good experience with her to balance it. Actually, I am pretty sure mysteryman saw her earlier in the same day I saw her, so maybe some additional input from him would be useful....

Or maybe he can divulge any itchy symptoms he is experiencing  :unknown:

Offline MrT222

I noticed he's also championing Sweet Carla, who I saw recently and was absolutely fucking dire as well, so I have no idea what's going on with him.

theGOAT

I noticed he's also championing Sweet Carla, who I saw recently and was absolutely fucking dire as well, so I have no idea what's going on with him.
Yeah I'm starting to question Mystery man's judgement.

Cheers!  :drinks:

theGOAT

I have heard from a reliable source that 2 Roma gangs have moved into Bristol lately and are trying to put other established local WGs out of business.  Trying tactics like making false bookings to local WGs at busy times so their own Roma girls get bookings instead. They even falsely reported one local WG to the police for alleged theft!

I for one wont be seeing any new/recent Roma girls in Bristol.  Hopefully you will follow suit.  Lets send the arseholes back where the sun don't shine.  I will continue to see well established and reviewed local Roma girls like Petite Sophie and Janet.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:02:02 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Roth

I have heard from a reliable source that 2 Roma gangs have moved into Bristol lately and are trying to put other established local WGs out of business.  Trying tactics like making false bookings to local WGs at busy times so their own Roma girls get bookings instead. They even falsely reported one local WG to the police for alleged theft!

I for one wont be seeing any new/recent Roma girls in Bristol.  Hopefully you will follow suit.  Lets send the arseholes back where the sun don't shine.  I will continue to see well established and reviewed local Roma girls like Petite Sophie and Janet.

Sound like a bunch of cunts the lot of them.  :dash: :dash:  Sadly Janet who was a decent punt has left Bristol.  :cry:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ah this may well explain all the " hi baby i want to book now"txts i have been getting recently from different numbers... :thumbsdown:

Offline lostworld

I have seen Erika twice, once an hotel outcall and the following day I went to her apartment - felt a bit awkward as the entrance to the apartment is in a busy area  and I couldn't work the entrance buttons properly but was saved by somebody just leaving.

I thought she was wonderful. I gave her a massage and I still can't get the vision of that beautiful ass out my mind. Her service was great both times, she doesn't kiss or give owo but I'm not interested in either. I eat with my eyes and I find the Romanian girls Ive seen (saw another yesterday) to be very pretty with lovely bodies. Unfortunately for me they are exactly my type. I have arranged to meet another who has no feedback but looks stunning....I will post a review on here if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:50:29 am by lostworld »

lipsmile9

Ummm just saw this girl. Was kinda of a spontaneous booking and I must admit she was shit. I am however now bricking it regarding the "infection". I had oral with a condom (always do) and obviously sex with a condom. Has anyone who has seen her been tested since? If so was everything OK?

I am going to go straight down the GUM on Monday, just to be sure but if anyone could put my mind at ease till then I would be grateful. Just proves I should always do my homework on here first.

Offline rudolph hucker

Ummm just saw this girl. Was kinda of a spontaneous booking and I must admit she was shit. I am however now bricking it regarding the "infection". I had oral with a condom (always do) and obviously sex with a condom. Has anyone who has seen her been tested since? If so was everything OK?

I am going to go straight down the GUM on Monday, just to be sure but if anyone could put my mind at ease till then I would be grateful. Just proves I should always do my homework on here first.

Un-fucking-believable.
With so much research material on offer through UKP, and you still went ahead and saw this douchbag.
You deserve everything you get, good luck.

lipsmile9

Un-fucking-believable.
With so much research material on offer through UKP, and you still went ahead and saw this douchbag.
You deserve everything you get, good luck.

I tend to agree with you.

Offline Roth

You had covered oral and sex so here's hoping the protection worked. :unknown:  But get to the GUM clinic for a proper check. :thumbsup:

Worth putting up a review of her to warn others. :hi:

lipsmile9

You had covered oral and sex so here's hoping the protection worked. :unknown:  But get to the GUM clinic for a proper check. :thumbsup:

Worth putting up a review of her to warn others. :hi:

After sleeping on it I have come to the conclusion its not the first time I have slept with a working girl who has something. The only difference this time is I know she had something about a month ago, possibly an STI or possibly a yeast infection. She hopefully got some treatment in the mean time and even if she didn't the fact a condom was used means its a small chance I caught something off her. I will refrain from sexual activity, keep an eye out for symptoms and then go to the GUM to get checked after 3 weeks, like is recommended.

Rudolf Hucker is right though, I am a fucking moron.

Offline Roth

After sleeping on it I have come to the conclusion its not the first time I have slept with a working girl who has something. The only difference this time is I know she had something about a month ago, possibly an STI or possibly a yeast infection. She hopefully got some treatment in the mean time and even if she didn't the fact a condom was used means its a small chance I caught something off her. I will refrain from sexual activity, keep an eye out for symptoms and then go to the GUM to get checked after 3 weeks, like is recommended.

Rudolf Hucker is right though, I am a fucking moron.

Hope your ok. :thumbsup:  Just remember the little head sometimes takes over the big head. :hi:

Offline Cool hand luke

Would you be able to post the links for Bust Lol & British Sophie....
Thanks....

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Would you be able to post the links for Bust Lol & British Sophie....
Thanks....

External Link/Members Only

not sure of sophies sorry x

Offline AnonymousBristol

Met Erika on Saturday night, worse meet ever! I was looking for a intimate 'shag' and she was the only one available at the time, probably a good reason for this.

So, she look's okay, but for £100, what the heck (!)  OWO was worse than me giving myself a hand job!  After 5 minutes she just stopped and lay on the bed like a dead chicken!!!  WTF?!  I was like get up and suck my co*ck!  After playing dead for a minute she got up and sucked little johnny for amother minute at the most and says 'fuck me'.  So, as a gentlemen I did, 5-10 minutes later I cum and then we just lay there whilst she played her shitty music.

So, after a wee bit of time I go for round two and I'm fucking her from behind for around 5 minutes and she collapses on the bed!  And says 'you no cum baby' and then just lay there like a dead chicken again!!!

At that point I didn't say a word, put my clothes on and walked out.  My hour meet turned out to be 30 minutes.

So, she's mediocre looking, shitty breath, worse oral ever (you may as well wank), like fucking a corpse, biggest ego and attitude and doesn't speak English, using Google translate for everything.

DO NOT VISIT THIS SCUM!!!  SHE AIN'T WORTH THE DIRT ON YOUR SHOE.

mystery7

Saw her again and walked as she was fucking me about. Won't go back.......Carla's still always good though.

sloopjohnb

Saw her again and walked as she was fucking me about. Won't go back.......Carla's still always good though.
This Carla External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

Why do you link them, do they work from the same address?

mystery7

No. Someone in the thread mentioned I saw both and gave them both positives.

Offline PaintBrush

Sophie's not active at this time. Not sure why
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:26:12 pm by PaintBrush »