Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000 in Stockton  (Read 1354 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Piloterror

External Link/Members Only

Paid Jess a return visit, another 1 hour punt.  I was a little less uptight on the return match and had another great time with this canny lass.  This time Jess tried to let me go upstairs first, but being a true gentleman, I insisted on ladies first. It had absolutely nothing to do with the short black denim skirt that she was wearing, but she does have a very nice ass.

Again Jess snogged the face off me for starters while I rummaged about, teasing her clit with one hand while the other fumbled unsuccessfully with her bra. After expressing some frustration, Jess removed the offending article herself and freed up her nicely formed, firm , not too small B cup tits. The hour went much the same as last time, with Jess giving an enthusiastic blow job which was extremely enjoyable, while I got her very excited with a couple of fingers. She doesn't do anal, but raised no objection to a cheeky little finger well in (for the second time).

Jess climbed on top after putting on the Mac, but I didn't last long before I got rubber fatigue so Jess had to finish me off with some nice wrist action. We had a good chat about so sorts of nonsense while we lay on the bed fondling each other, very relaxing!  Jess wasn't in any sort of a hurry and again I had to make the first move to leave, having overrun by a good 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed the punt and drove home with a smile on my face.  I like a fairly straight forward, plain vanilla punt and Jess adapted to suit me, I suspect that she could be a little devil with the right stimulation.  Like Arnie said, " I'll be back".
P.s. Punt was mid afternoon and while there were a few people around,  they were minding their own business and didn't take a lot of notice of me. As last time, I was asked to wait for a few minutes while she got ready, probably 5 or 6 minutes.

Offline NotTooOld4It

External Link/Members Only

Paid Jess a return visit, another 1 hour punt.  I was a little less uptight on the return match and had another great time with this canny lass.  This time Jess tried to let me go upstairs first, but being a true gentleman, I insisted on ladies first. It had absolutely nothing to do with the short black denim skirt that she was wearing, but she does have a very nice ass.

Again Jess snogged the face off me for starters while I rummaged about, teasing her clit with one hand while the other fumbled unsuccessfully with her bra. After expressing some frustration, Jess removed the offending article herself and freed up her nicely formed, firm , not too small B cup tits. The hour went much the same as last time, with Jess giving an enthusiastic blow job which was extremely enjoyable, while I got her very excited with a couple of fingers. She doesn't do anal, but raised no objection to a cheeky little finger well in (for the second time).

Jess climbed on top after putting on the Mac, but I didn't last long before I got rubber fatigue so Jess had to finish me off with some nice wrist action. We had a good chat about so sorts of nonsense while we lay on the bed fondling each other, very relaxing!  Jess wasn't in any sort of a hurry and again I had to make the first move to leave, having overrun by a good 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed the punt and drove home with a smile on my face.  I like a fairly straight forward, plain vanilla punt and Jess adapted to suit me, I suspect that she could be a little devil with the right stimulation.  Like Arnie said, " I'll be back".
P.s. Punt was mid afternoon and while there were a few people around,  they were minding their own business and didn't take a lot of notice of me. As last time, I was asked to wait for a few minutes while she got ready, probably 5 or 6 minutes.

Good review of a girl I plan to see again soon. Your experience (and requirements) match my own. I live on Tyneside and don't hàve a car so a visit to Jess involves quite a long bus ride, but she's worth every minute and every mile. And yes, she has got a cracking arse.

Offline Knight Templar

good review
I really will have to try and get down and see this little minx sometime
 :thumbsup:

Offline sesalovdarlo

good review
I really will have to try and get down and see this little minx sometime

Flash backs of pounding her mish, and pulling out to spray on her tiny petite body. Perfect

Offline Knight Templar

Flash backs of pounding her mish, and pulling out to spray on her tiny petite body. Perfect