Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual__Anna - Elland  (Read 1295 times)

3 review(s) for Curvy^Annabelle (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I decided to take advantage of an unexpected day off work to finally meet a lass that's been on my hotlist for a while, fired off an email via AW, got a quick reply to text her which I did, and the meet was arranged for a couple of hours later. A quick shower and I jumped into the car and headed off to Elland...not somewhere I've been before, but a bit off the beaten track for me, but I had her postcode and good directions of where to park.

I parked up and called her, and was soon knocking on the door of her ground floor apartment, which seems nice enough. Anna opened the door and first impressions were decent, good looking lady with big boobs, short blonde hair and a nice smile. I'd say early to mid 30's, perhaps a little larger than advertised, probably a 14, but that's fine with me. I paid up (£100 for 45 minutes) and she started kissing meh fairly lightly at first but very soon full on DFK. She's a good kisser and has a very active tongue. All the while I was feeling her up outside of her lingerie and before long I was stripped off and ordered onto the bed.

She offered a massage. Normally I wouldn't bother but figured I'd booked for 45 mins rather than half an hour so why not. She put some oil on my back and gave me a decent rubbing all over...not a full body massage or owt, but a reasonable one. I turned over and we started kissing again as she took her bra off to reveal her nice big juicy tits, with very responsive nipples. More kissing and playing with each other and she moved to go down on me, licking up my shaft and devouring my cock. She's fairly energetic when sucking cock and her head was bobbing up and down, lots of spit and drool and a very decent attempt at deep throat, interspersed with some ball licking which was very nice. She kept this up for a while and I asked if it was OK to cum in her mouth...I received the affirmative answer, just as long as I gave her a warning, which I duly did a minute later as she swallowed all my cum down the hatch.

Time for a bit of a recovery and a chat...she's very chatty! Not quite in the starnatalia category, but not far off! She's half Polish/half German but speaks very good English, though I note her nationality on AW is British...she may have attained citizenship, but frankly I don't really care, I don't work for the Home office!

We soon started kissing again, and I went down on her...nice shaven pussy, nice tasting, and before long very wet. I kept at it, for a while and she eventually came pretty hard, panting, red faced and dripping wet. On with the condom and I entered her in doggy, slowly at first but soon harder and harder, grabbing her hips and slamming into her. She was loving it, saying she was going to cum again. I took this with a pinch of salt, but bugger me, about a minute later with me pounding into her she started screaming as she came and I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock. Not often that happens!

I was knackered by this point and asked her to go on top, she duly did and started grinding on me rather than riding me...and a couple of minutes later as we'd built up a good rhythm she started saying she thought she was going to cum again, and fuck me she did, again I could feel it! I don't know if I caught her on a particularly horny day or something, but she couldn't seem to stop cumming (in fact she came 3 times and I came twice...she did make a joke she should be paying me. I said I wasn't averse to that, but she laughed it off!), by now I was getting ready to blow my load so I picked up the pace, and as I was getting to the vinegar strokes told her so, and she clamped her lips on my face, DFK as I came. Very nice.

I looked at the clock as she cleaned me up...I'd been there bang on half an hour. My initial reaction was being pretty pissed off at myself for not lasting longer! I'd paid £100 for 45 minutes, I could have saved myself £30 and just booked half an hour! But I stayed the remaining 15 minutes (out of principle really), chatting and coming down from a sexual high...well, both of us.

All in all a good punt with a nice lass who gives a good service. I'd return if and when in the area, but she's not really local so it will be tricky. That said, she's pretty much half an hour from either Leeds or Manchester and not more than 5 minutes from the M62 so she probably gets it from both sides. So to speak.

Good punt, recommended.

Offline BLINDBOB25

Great report I work near Elland so I may have to have a visit  :rolleyes:

Offline DiFontaine

That review is absolutely spot on. I've been meaning to post a review of when I saw her for weeks. I couldn't agree more with that. She's a great girl and really puts the effort in.

Offline Delfrommem

Effin ell steve - You pack a lot in to 30 minutes.   :dance:

I don't know who to book her or you or both. Lass was right, you were f*ckin good vfm on this punt! 
Has she booked you again?  :lol: