Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky ? @Summer massage-Sheffield City Centre  (Read 8148 times)

Offline hboy

New walk in Soho style Chinese massage parlour opens next week in Sheffield City centre.I walked past the shop this lunch time and it was closed.I walked past again this afternoon and a 40 something lady in a low cut blouse was near the reception so I asked her for a business card.She told me that they officially open next week but I could try a 1 hour full body massage with her if I wanted .She showed me a price list and I opted for the £40 1 hour hard massage.had a quick shower and she showed me to one of the two rooms available.she left the room whilst I disrobed and came in to the room 5 minutes later.she had given me a small towel which I ignored but she placed it across my bum.immediately thought legit massage but she asked me soft or hard ? I asked for hard and she gave a good firm legit massage but no side swipes or little attention to the bum or groin ,again thought not good this,then her mobile rang do she answered and left the room to return a couple of minutes later.She carried on then asked me to turn over and straight away placed the towel over my semi hard tackle ,again my aspirations of any extras dropped.Then someone knocked on the outside door so she scurried out to answer it and returned a few minutes later I asked her for HE and she said £20 so I asked how much for B2B and she said £40 so I agreed.she stripped off revealing a decent sized pair of saggy tits that I feasted on then I gave some attention to her moist fanny and asked her to return the favour on me but she said no.i asked her for a full service and again she declines so I returned to tongue duties.she asked me to lie on my back whilst she stood up and oiled up my tackle whilst I fingered her moist pussy as she bought me to a climax.cleaned me up then I showered again got dressed paid her and noticed I had been in there 70 minutes but she had left the room on 2 occasions so about an hour.
Summing up bit disappointing punt but maybe it's early days yet.not as good as Helen at Phoenix dos Woodseats.positive is its just off High Street bang in the city centre.Vicky ? Said there will be 2 girls working there next week but admitted to me in her not do good English that it was proving difficult to recruit Decent Chinese massage girls.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Delfrommem

A good heads up, hboy.

Sounds like you gave her every chance to impress but she didn't take up the mantle, in spite of your commendable efforts.

Let's hoping her recruitment goes better.

Don't know Phoenix that you mention, will do a quick search now but any more info on the service appreciated.  :drinks:

Offline hboy

External Link/Members Onlymassage in Sheffield, South Yorkshire - ...
External Link/Members Only › all › massage

Delfrommem I made a typo on my review the place is Phoenix Spa in Woodseats Sheffield 8.it is a typical Chinese massage place where the 2 girls rotate every 2 weeks.i always ask for the boss lady Helen who gives excellent B2B for £40

Offline fbsmlover

Advertising on Gumtree as "new": External Link/Members Only
Visited recently. £40/hr plus the usual for HR or B2B. Girls change every week or two. Currently Suki - guess at mid 20's reasonably attractive, good sized boobs, reasonable shape. Amateur massage. Clean, warm room. Given the full time. Excellent extended HR, but effect spoiled by loud communication with the boss who was outside the room. A little bit of an upsell for an extra half hour.
Convenient if in the area and guaranteed service. A little difficult to spot down an alley.