Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia Berlin 2nd June  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Zalaroon

Another fantastic fuckfest... a number of house girls of which one, a blonde, was familiar from my last visit. A short Eastern European one was the best performer of the night for me, bouncing merrily on my cock, was up for DATY and rimming on her, even a brief bit of anal fingering (as finger in pussy was verboten!). Some nice civvies too, including a lovely young oriental girl who sadly stuck to fucking the people she came with, but wasn't shy about wandering about in the nude, an oriental tranny who was a good laugh and produced a memorable experience in the hot tub... and back room... and main floor... I didn't turn up til 6 and left just before midnight thoroughly fucked. Had planned on either King George or maybe even Airport Girls despite my own poor experience of the latter last time, but in the end I didn't bother and spent my other night in Berlin fucking a civvy I picked up via Tinder. Who took it up the arse like she hadn't had a fuck in years - which I think was the case. Berlin, what a city!

Offline Zalaroon

Oh yeah, a wander around the red light district around Kurfurstenstrasse found all the waste ground and public parks firmly closed off by new fencing etc. for "public hygiene" reasons. Despite that I saw one guy getting sucked off by one of the street hoors in a dark corner near the waste ground... until a local spotted them and started shouting at the pair of them. There were very few fuckable looking street skanks, the only two that I would have considered were the non-talkative type so I skipped that particular experience.

cTHEb

but in the end I didn't bother and spent my other night in Berlin fucking a civvy I picked up via Tinder. Who took it up the arse like she hadn't had a fuck in years - which I think was the case. Berlin, what a city!

I've never thought about using Tinder when away from home. Do you often get results like this? Not the cracking anal per se. Just a happy ending in general.

Offline Zalaroon

Tinder was absolutely chock full of quality women in Berlin, couldn't believe it. Just invited all my matches to have a good hard fuck, two said yes, chose the better looking one ;)

Offline Jerboa

Tinder was absolutely chock full of quality women in Berlin, couldn't believe it. Just invited all my matches to have a good hard fuck, two said yes, chose the better looking one ;)

Vorsprung durch technik!