Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bjanee - Bristol  (Read 5675 times)

9 review(s) for bjanee (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline macmate

Two words - total filth!!
External Link/Members Only

Opted for the 1 Hour incall at £110. Location is the disused offices in Kingswood as previously mentioned - bit of a cross town trek for me. Facilities inside are unusual but do the job.

First thing to comment on is her physical appearance - facially she's fine (good looking mid 40's MILF), but I thought her body was slimmer and more toned than her pictures would suggest - closer to a size 10 than 12 IMO. Great tits, lovely shapely bum and good legs - really impressive package. Dressed to impress in tasteful undies and stockings.

Very chatty and approachable but didn't hang around - kissing, tongue down my throat then down on her knees to give a superb blowjob. Not rushed, used various techniques and more then happy to DP, gag and spit. Quality PSE which ended in me unloading over a weeks worth of spunk into her mouth - she swallowed the lot and then gave a nice spunky kiss after.

Recovered on the bed and straight away she was back to kissing, stroking and throating. Got me hard for round 2 so we covered up then indulged in some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl "for a better view!!" and doggy - she took a good pounding from me but couldn't get me over the line for pop 2. So she knelt between my legs at the end of the bed and went to town - really dedicated oral work and DP, more gagging, more spitting - glorious! She ended up licking my balls and arse while I wanked into her face with her fingers trying to get at my prostate - that did the trick as I unloaded again all over her.

Overall a fantastic PSE/GFE experience, and one I want to repeat soon. Like BlueSuedeGoo, seriously tempted to go to her gangbang.

Lz-129

Thanks for the review! Sounds great and one for my hotlist!

Offline Roth

Excellent review. :drinks:  She really is total filth. Good to hear that she is keeping well toned. One of Bristol's best.  :yahoo: :rose:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice one.
Wish I could've gne to the next gangbang but I'm busy.
Think I'll try Hollie Love first though.
 :unknown:

Offline Roth

Nice one.
Wish I could've gne to the next gangbang but I'm busy.
Think I'll try Hollie Love first though.
 :unknown:

She seems equally filthy.  :rose:

Offline macmate

Bjanee + HollieLove sounds like the perfect storm! My only reluctance is that it's only for an hour...

tonibell99

Bjanee + HollieLove sounds like the perfect storm! My only reluctance is that it's only for an hour...

An hour is not long enough for a GB imo  :(

Offline BogBog1

I've so far never been tempted to see her because her pics do nothing for me at all. But she has so many great reviews, and I've just been burned by a hot but totally shite Romanian, so maybe a bit of Bjanee is just what I need!

Offline Roth

I've so far never been tempted to see her because her pics do nothing for me at all. But she has so many great reviews, and I've just been burned by a hot but totally shite Romanian, so maybe a bit of Bjanee is just what I need!

She would be very good and very filthy medicine for you Zak. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline macmate

Zakk, I know what you mean by the photos, I had the same feelings. The photos come across to me as size 12 rapidly closing on 14, tits heading south, soft around the middle and a 40-a-day face...

However when I met her it was a bit of a surprise...

In the flesh she was closer to a size 10 and toned with it (cycling she says).
Her skin's in really good knick - soft & smooth
Tits were pretty firm and pert for DD cups - no sagging or stretch marks that I noticed.
She carries a tiny bit of padding round the middle on her tummy, but hardly noticeable - seen worse on so called "fit" 20 year olds.
Facially she's what I would call attractive - not an obvious stunner, but neither a munter. You'd look twice if you saw her in Tesco's sort of thing but your jaw wouldn't drop.

There were no obvious negatives (hygiene good, breath fresh, teeth clean, makeup done nicely, not over perfumed, stylish undies, I could go on...). Just a proper sexy 40's MILF.

When you then add in her personality and downright willingness to fuck for England, I can't see a better way to spend £110!!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Zakk, I know what you mean by the photos, I had the same feelings. The photos come across to me as size 12 rapidly closing on 14, tits heading south, soft around the middle and a 40-a-day face...

Tits were pretty firm and pert for DD cups - no sagging or stretch marks that I noticed.
She carries a tiny bit of padding round the middle on her tummy, but hardly noticeable - seen worse on so called "fit" 20 year olds.
Facially she's what I would call attractive - not an obvious stunner, but neither a munter. You'd look twice if you saw her in Tesco's sort of thing but your jaw wouldn't drop.

There were no obvious negatives (hygiene good, breath fresh, teeth clean, makeup done nicely, not over perfumed, stylish undies, I could go on...). Just a proper sexy 40's MILF.

When you then add in her personality and downright willingness to fuck for England, I can't see a better way to spend £110!!

Completely agree.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Very accurate.  :thumbsup: :rose:

Offline BogBog1

Cheers all - she is firmly on the HL!!!!  :drinks:

Offline Db88

Has anyone seen Bjanee recently? Her most recent review is over 3 years old now!

Offline bdyno

I've had her on my hotlist forever, but unfortunately her working hours don't match my available time.

She seems to have lots of success over on fabs, mostly dogging meetings with truck drivers though. 

Offline bristolbcfc

Has anyone seen Bjanee recently? Her most recent review is over 3 years old now!

Seen her a few weeks ago, same as per the op's review

Offline WelshMichael

Seen her a few weeks ago, same as per the op's review

Good to hear, she is a bloody good shag fair play. Price drop for me as well since they removed the tolls from the bridge  :D

Offline Db88

That’s good to hear! Thanks for the replies

Offline Tmor25

I've had her on my hotlist forever, but unfortunately her working hours don't match my available time.

She seems to have lots of success over on fabs, mostly dogging meetings with truck drivers though.

Do you know her Fab profile name?

Offline bdyno

Do you know her Fab profile name?
Off the top of my head, it's the same as AW