Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never logged on  (Read 528 times)

Offline wonky

Whats peoples takes on this profile External Link/Members Only. With a never logged on at first I thought private gallery scam but the verification photo is genuine.. at £200 an hour i'm slightly tempted haha.. maybe she was high when she did it and has totally forgotten!

Offline CardiffCentral

Girls like this, I call them slutty club girls, are right down my alley.  Not literally my alley, I mean they're the sort I'd love to see more of on AW (sans the £200 fee) but they're few and far between sadly.  As you say, 'someone' creates the profile and then bails.  Perhaps there's a workaround with the old 'verified' pic process.   :dash:

Offline HughJardon

That group 4-play models is a who's who of extremely hot crumpet, oh and theres also someones Auntie on there, in a Tanning salon no less, the majority of the girls only offer webcamming, the groups probably controlled by the primary account G4P and the pimp just has'nt logged on to individual accounts ?
Bit of a head scratcher this group since there inception a few months back, smoking hot girls and Bea off the american sitcom the golden girls  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl you've highlighted has gone mad with the old magic marker to eyebrows, still would though but the prices are in a land called pisstake  :wacko:

np500

There's a tread about this lot, has anyone met any of them , sure we came to the conclusion it was a scam, would never pay that much for an hour with one girl, two , I'm in ! But not the one above .