Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - June West Brompton tour (meeting never happen)  (Read 23407 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Agreed, but directing your frustration at the model who is a member here...it just ain't cricket man.

But hey, there are plenty more out there that are callable on the day. Have faith.

Why are you calling her a model? Are you not aware of the services she offers?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone want to start a whip round for some Mr Sheen? I have a feeling someone may need it for their phone soon.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yes agreed, who knows how much she has made off the back of these 86 UKP reviews, it could be hundreds of thousands and not an apology in sight. Ungrateful and up her own arse comes to mind.

Forget the whip round, she can afford her own Mr Sheen even if she's blown most of her money up her nose  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
bit below the freeking belt there shameful on your behalf even if she is in the wrong .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

FlyingBreadMan

Why are you calling her a model? Are you not aware of the services she offers?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone want to start a whip round for some Mr Sheen? I have a feeling someone may need it for their phone soon.

Soho walkup days, "Models" term stuck with me.

That's all.

Mr Sheen? No idea what that is about... Elaborate?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:26:44 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline sushi

Soho walkup days, "Models" term stuck with me.

That's all.

Mr Sheen? No idea what that is about... Elaborate?
It means her attitude is going to cause her to have a dusty phone.

FlyingBreadMan

It means her attitude is going to cause her to have a dusty phone.

OK...I thought that was a reference to Charlie sheen...thanks for clarifying.

Offline jimmycallum

And a reminder for the pro$$ie who posted on here with white-knighting intentions. This is a forum for punters. It is NOT a forum where pro$$ies are allowed to surround and discredit reviewers and chip in the defence of their fellow pro$$ies. What do you think is here? Pro$$ienet? And if a review happens to be fake it is something that, we, the punters, can easily sniff out and sort it out ourselves. We don't need your worthless input for that. The only WG that has legitimate reason to comment on a negative review is the WG that is reviewed in order to give her own account of events and/or offer an apology. Usually they post bullocks and lies and get banned but that’s another story.

Haha! I dont know if he was being sarcastic but I love this guy and his post!
I am going to name my kid Jason....Derulo.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:39:52 pm by jimmycallum »

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review Kim. This is why UKP is great, you never know what's gonna happen next. Poor form, an apology should've been offered.

Offline Brazilian Martian

bit below the freeking belt there shameful on your behalf even if she is in the wrong .

Nobody is forcing you to view this thread infact if you dnt like stop reading or maybe go and post on saafe  :hi:

Thanks for the review Kim. This is why UKP is great, you never know what's gonna happen next. Poor form, an apology should've been offered.

More chance of Boris Johnson becoming muslim then getting an apology from a prossie

JuliusSeizure

Not gunna lie, you being in this thread does nothing but add a little more petrol to fire. It's nice that you are brave enough to actually engage with people here compare to other girls but maybe it's best to stay out of this one..........

treetops

She has a habit of lying. She lied to me about not working on a Saturday when I enquired about a booking and then a review goes up a few days later with the punter mentioning he saw her in the day she told me she won't be working, and then she had the galls to say she saw nothing wrong in what she did when I made my remark. I see a lot of wrong in someone who lies and thinks it's ok.

OP has a point and probably deserves an apology.. but this here is just trolling.

If a WG tells you she's unavailable, why lash out like that. You're not 'entitled' to any explanation unless you're her pimp or her father. Which you probably are neither.

Offline kim88

kim88 , did Michelle give you any instructions as regards contacting her closer to the booking time to give a final confirmation that you were still attending ? This is standard practice with advanced bookings I have made.

Evidence shows that the booking was made and confirmed and so should have been clearly marked in her schedule .

If there is extenuating evidence it is Michelle's prerogative to supply it .

Nope, none whatsoever. Her last email replied was: "Wonderful, see you then." and that was that. Since she confirmed the booking, I assumed she has it in her diary and knows about our supposed meet today like any organized WG would do. Until now, I never had problems before, booking a WG in advance and confirming our booking on the very day, at least several hours before the meet.

But thanks to this, I'm going to be more cautious in the future, contacting the WG several times leading up to the day. Yes, perhaps that's what I should have done in the first place. Fair enough.

But then what's with her standoffish replies when we were texting each other? Just straight up pretending we never email one another without giving me the benefit of doubt first, and that she has no idea what I'm talking about. Even when I clarified the date where we corresponded through emails and agreed the booking, she insisted she never receive any booking from me and goes on how she may have blocked me...

If you could just read those exchange of texts, you'd be irked in my shoes.

But anyways, what's done is done. I already provided sufficient evidence. That rated, negative feedback I left on her AW profile is proof enough the booking was confirmed on her end. Unless somebody hacked her account without her knowledge, I'm going to assume she's the one I was corresponding between the two days last month and made the confirmation. Was the booking request exactly the date and time we agreed on? Yes, it was, as you can see from the screenshot of our email exchanges. I don't believe there's anything else I need to prove.

Whether Michelle feels like giving me an explanation or an apology, it's up to her. I'm moving on.

Would the OP kindly share some more reviews of girls he has seen. More reports help us all.

Thanks.

That, I shall do. I've been lurking on here long enough. 

OP has a point and probably deserves an apology.. but this here is just trolling.

If a WG tells you she's unavailable, why lash out like that. You're not 'entitled' to any explanation unless you're her pimp or her father. Which you probably are neither.

She lied to him so yes he is entitled to a explanation why say shes not working on Saturday only for another punter to confirm that he saw her on the same day.  :hi:

treetops

She lied to him so yes he is entitled to a explanation why say shes not working on Saturday only for another punter to confirm that he saw her on the same day.  :hi:

I tend to not rely on correctness of dates mentioned - not here and not on aw. 

Edit: but maybe that's just me  :hi:

Online The_Don

That, I shall do.

Thank you  :thumbsup:

I've been lurking on here long enough.

Every poster, starts somewhere

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (60% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

Offline Hertsgent

I disagree - I think Sam is being a bit precious IMO

OP deserves some sort of explanation though.....

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Nope, none whatsoever. Her last email replied was: "Wonderful, see you then." and that was that. Since she confirmed the booking, I assumed she has it in her diary and knows about our supposed meet today like any organized WG would do. Until now, I never had problems before, booking a WG in advance and confirming our booking on the very day, at least several hours before the meet.

But then what's with her standoffish replies when we were texting each other? Just straight up pretending we never email one another without giving me the benefit of doubt first, and that she has no idea what I'm talking about. Even when I clarified the date where we corresponded through emails and agreed the booking, she insisted she never receive any booking from me and goes on how she may have blocked me...

This is worse than when her flaky friend and duo partner Platinum Cindy accepted bookings from several UKP members (including me) and then on the day did a disappearing act. Lying about a confirmed booking for whatever reason is shocking behaviour, particularly when these forum darlings get so popular that you have to wait weeks to see them.

Ming

My understanding of UKP that it is a working girl review site for the benefit of the punter. If a punter has a good, neutral or negative experience a review to reflect that experience should be written

With the very popular girls it is sometimes necessary to book in advance, to suggest that it was the OP's mistake not to check earlier is wrong. In my work I have diary events going on several months in advance, if I fail to honour an appointment I can hardly blame the person or organisation because they did not check beforehand!

It seems fairly clear cut that MI has made an error, and she should put her hands up and apologise.

Ming  :hi:

Offline smiths

I disagree its trolling, its Sam posting his experience of this WG and some others might find it useful. This IS a punting forum NOT a one way WG appreciation forum despite what some apologists and white knight fanboys wish.

treetops

I disagree its trolling, its Sam posting his experience of this WG and some others might find it useful. This IS a punting forum NOT a one way WG appreciation forum despite what some apologists and white knight fanboys wish.

I guess that Sam's got all his reviews going for him.. so he does deserve the benefit of the doubt there   :hi:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I agree, review threads like this tend to bring out lots of "me too" posts from people who were previously wary of slating a forum favourite with lots of positive reviews - I was one of these, I was educated by the Platinum Cindy thread of the fact that you can post a negative even if a meet didn't take place. It's good to have this info to see if a WG is getting too popular and sloppy with bookings or possibly heading for burn out, to save the people the forum is for, the punters, from wasting their time and money.

JuliusSeizure

I disagree - I think Sam is being a bit precious IMO

+1, girls can choose when they want to work and who they see. Some will see certain clients out of hours because they are a regular and the rest they see on the normal schedule. She can't do a date then tough shit go else where.

Offline Sparta Prada

MI is online! Let's hear her side of things...

Online The_Don

Offline Sparta Prada

See reply 36
I missed this comment.

But she has only got into a row with Sam, nothing to the OP Kim. Perhaps she sent him a PM?

Offline punk

Yes I am sure you are right and 86 other punter from this forum are wrong. That's all I got to say in this thread.

So your not going to give a logical and coherent reply to the punter who started this thread?

What with you defending a fellow W.G outing a punter on another thread last month.

Not looking too good.

Offline tantric talents

I missed this comment.

But she has only got into a row with Sam, nothing to the OP Kim. Perhaps she sent him a PM?
I somehow doubt it.
I certainly didn't receive an apology.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
So your not going to give a logical and coherent reply to the punter who started this thread?

What with you defending a fellow W.G outing a punter on another thread last month.

Not looking too good.
Please quote me defending a girl that outed a punter. I criticised OP for doing what he did.

Offline punk

Please quote me defending a girl that outed a punter. I criticised OP for doing what he did.

I'm sure some sleuth on here will find the thread, i remember a punter,may be sam pulling you up on it.yes you did criticised the OP for what he did.

So apart from that, your going to ignore what happened to the O.P or is it a mistake on his part,your part or did the booking and confirmation not happen.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:00:10 am by punk »

Offline smiths

Still no apology to the OP on this thread I note, I also don't see you disputing his review so I take it you did accept his booking but then not honour it. :thumbsdown:

• Service Provider
Still no apology to the OP on this thread I note, I also don't see you disputing his review so I take it you did accept his booking but then not honour it. :thumbsdown:
I won't  be explaining myself. Instead of arranging another meeting at discounted price, he run off to write a review without texting me back to solve it. His choice. I won't argue about that. As everybody he is entitled to his opinion. If we all had the same it would be a problem.

Offline smiths

I won't  be explaining myself. Instead of arranging another meeting at discounted price, he run off to write a review without texting me back to solve it. His choice. I won't argue about that. As everybody he is entitled to his opinion. If we all had the same it would be a problem.

You have confirmed the OP isn't lying, up to you if you don't wish to apologise on the thread but piss poor in my view. :thumbsdown: Personally I don't wish to be in the same room as a WG who has fucked me over before let alone punt with her so a future discount is irrelevant to me though it would suit some punters obviously.

Offline Cunning Punt

But he did contact you that day. It was clear that you'd already made your mind up that he hadn't made a booking, and you told him you blocked him. So he thought that was that.

If you had been less adamant, apologised for the mix-up straightaway and made that offer to him, he probably wouldn't have posted on here and it would have been resolved amicably.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:09:14 am by Cunning Punt »

• Service Provider
You have confirmed the OP isn't lying, up to you if you don't wish to apologise on the thread but piss poor in my view. :thumbsdown: Personally I don't wish to be in the same room as a WG who has fucked me over before let alone punt with her so a future discount is irrelevant to me though it would suit some punters obviously.
No I didn't confirm anything. I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake, maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting. I am not a machine everybody expects me to be unfortunately.

Offline lewishamguy

Looks like a fluffy fanboy left a positive rating to backup negative rating ----

Positive   stn456 (44)   06/06/2016 20:20   Seeking Services

No idea what the guy below is talking about. Michelle has always been incredibly efficient and accurate with our meetings. Oh, and she's the sexiest woman ever.

:sarcastic:

Offline punk

Looks like a fluffy fanboy left a positive rating to backup negative rating ----

It may have been one of them that informed her.

Offline punk

Why didn't you say that in the first place?

Offline smiths

No I didn't confirm anything. I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake, maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting. I am not a machine everybody expects me to be unfortunately.

You haven't disputed the OPs review as bollocks so you HAVE confirmed that.

• Service Provider
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
Because I am not a stalker to bombard somebody with messages and harass  them if they don't reply to my message.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Anyone want to take a bet that the "meeting" took place from 7pm to 8pm today?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline punk

Because I am not a stalker to bombard somebody with messages and harass  them if they don't reply to my message.

Apologies,i should have said when you first noticed this review,why didn't you say that you tried to contact him and offer a workable arrangement

JuliusSeizure

You haven't disputed the OPs review as bollocks so you HAVE confirmed that.

She hasn't actually confirmed it to be fair.........But she hasn't denied it either.

Offline Cunning Punt

No I didn't confirm anything.

Well, you did. The OP supplied the evidence on the first page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake

Yes, as was said, people make mistakes - shame you weren't prepared to concede that at the time.
However, just when I thought you were accepting you might have made a mistake..

maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting
   :thumbsdown:

Offline Sparta Prada

Anyone want to take a bet that the "meeting" took place from 7pm to 8pm today?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Are you suggesting that MI may have shunted Kim for - gasp! - another punter???

FlyingBreadMan

4 pages long...

Op has been let down. No apology being offered.

Buyer beware and shit happens.

Rest of this thread appears to be bickering with no settlement.

Offline Dicky

Thats a bit rich..immediately apologising to Kim and offering to rectify this by offering a discounted booking...all within one message would not have classified you as a stalker by any standard.

We are all humans and make mistakes and apologising for a genuine mistake does not make you smaller....it only seeks to build your brand.  The way you have been arrogantly posting bollocks about not needing to explain yourselves (and yet posting more than 3 times after saying you're not going to post here) ...you're only digging a hole for yourself.  Most people like a pleasing personality, not a pissy cunt...the most popular brands have seen a downfall with poor customer service...dont think your magic will last till you want it to.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Are you suggesting that MI may have shunted Kim for - gasp! - another punter???

No, I was talking about the "meeting" that probably never actually happened but resulted in "positive feedback" from one of her fluffys who loyally wait in line for when she decides to let them make a booking.

Offline smiths

She hasn't actually confirmed it to be fair.........But she hasn't denied it either.

My point was IF it was bollocks she would of said so but hasn't, and obviously she would be fully entitled to have done so to defend herself against bollocks.

Offline Steve2

Certainly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for that. Pretty conclusive. I am sure the fanboys will give you a hard time so get your crash helmet on ;)