Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Alexandra25 - Enfield  (Read 1244 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link extended by admin]

I went to see this WG last year when she was last here in Enfield. Originally I had wanted to book for an hour but when I got there, she gave me some cock and bull story and said she was only free for half an hour. I guess I was thinking with my dick and I agreed...she does have a great set of tits you see...anyways she gave me OW, not OWO which she advertised at the time and all the while I was humping this fat beach whale she was telling me to hurry up, I think I snapped at her once and told her to shut up...we'd only been fucking 10 mins and this bitch is telling me to hurry up. Anyways to cut a long story short, she is the girl in the pic....bit chubber though...she does have a nice face and a great pair of tits....but she complains/lies to try to get you to finish quickly...typical EE whore...oh well..ps...her pussy did smell a bit fishy so I wasnt too bothered after fucking her and just wanted an out asap.

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

Thanks for the info,her tits stand out,but i won't waste my cash now.

Offline blue

Thanks for the heads up; seen her profile come and go over the years. Recently added to my hotlist as she looks nice but I won't bother now.

Offline The_Don

seen her profile come and go over the years.

Thanks for the info.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review sorry for bad punt I will save my money on two counts
1  poor service and hygiene
2  fees at £100PH she must be deluded she has been 70 then 80  advertising in phone booths/HL

better value out there for up to £100 PH
shame cos I have seen her profile over the years and been tempted

tita are plastic rest is rotten?   :blush:

evenodds

is this the girl in question?

Hidden Image/Members Only

they change the girls on this profile! Wanted to make sure!
cheers
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:36:24 pm by evenodds »