Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Lisa - fit beauty but somewhat docile  (Read 6366 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lisa in London. Seems like a lit of profile switching going on in the past. A good but vanilla punt. Not worth staying for 1 hour, 30 mins would appear better.

The Experience:

Comms were excellent - usual interview questions about location, looks, price, services.
Her place is close to edgeware road. Comma on entry were messy - got text to wait. I did. Later I promoted her. Got flat number. Rang. Rang. Got text I am coming. Called her. Got disconnected. Fuck thus I thought why do models act like so???
Got into flat - she is cute sexy like pics. 100 for 1 hour. Showered but was given tiny towel.
In to action
Owo was OK...mostly tending to the bell, and thumb and finger for the shaft. Got on condom and she came on top - grind was smooth and good - fit young babe riding me and I popped in less than a minute.
We chatted on few subjects but the depth of conversation was shallow. This is where I would have left with a positive.
Tried round 2 - more owo which was poor. Then I mounted her with the condim on.
This time I could not finish, so I rested, had gave her a brief massage, then was roused again and tried again to completion with her on top.
Showered and left.

May not see again.

Reflection:
. like her pics - you see what you get.
. docile - no passion for me, no fk what so ever.
. OK/amateurish owo - I had no faith in her CIM.
. central location
. shares place with Cindy the one who wrote her own review once.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

Another retard who lists plenty of services (fk for example) but doesn't provide them.

FlyingBreadMan

Another retard who lists plenty of services (fk for example) but doesn't provide them.

I am not as much into fk, and so did not push it. Still, could be fair point. No chemistry between us.

Offline Tony_Red

Yeah, I know what you mean. I go in for a kiss and they give the impression they are not into it. You go away thinking, 'is it me?', but it's not. They are just lying about services that's all.

Offline PLeisure

dayuum, Breadman - she looks good...

But.. lame oral and no kissing? My money's not going there.....  :(

FlyingBreadMan

dayuum, Breadman - she looks good...

But.. lame oral and no kissing? My money's not going there.....  :(

Fair point. I would say 30 mins, maybe 15 mins she is worth it if you are into younger models that are size 4-6.

I kinda got the impression she was not as into me, and I kinda lost interest in her. Lack of synergy in our engagement, if that makes sense. But she was not rude, and she didn't decline my requests.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:42:42 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

treetops

Thank you for the review. Did you mean to leave a positive? It reads like a neutral.

Anyway - she's real pretty, wondering about the chemistry thing.. curious to see more reviews.

Offline fisherofsouls

Easily the most beautiful working girl I've seen for a long time.

Will certainly give her a spin this week :)

FlyingBreadMan

Thank you for the review. Did you mean to leave a positive? It reads like a neutral.

Anyway - she's real pretty, wondering about the chemistry thing.. curious to see more reviews.

Yes. A positive 1 hit wonder.

Would I return? Not sure I would. Like I said, if I had 30 mins I would have felt more positive. But 1 hour and not much chemistry...well.

Offline tantric talents

Sounds like she is just young and needs more experience, but you're right of course if the chemistry is not there ....
Strange no DK from a Pole they are more often than not keen kissers. Do you think she could have been Rom despite the fact the profile is verified?
Am I right in having read somewhere that aw don't always cross reference the nationality?

FlyingBreadMan

Sounds like she is just young and needs more experience, but you're right of course if the chemistry is not there ....
Strange no DK from a Pole they are more often than not keen kissers. Do you think she could have been Rom despite the fact the profile is verified?
Am I right in having read somewhere that aw don't always cross reference the nationality?

She is Polish. Heard her chatting to her house mate Cindy in polish

Offline PLeisure

Back again.
Her veri pic confirms a very attractive girl - wonder why she started a new profile

Your reco to book for 30mins is appreciated, given her mediocre service.

Cheers, Breadman  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Is this her?  Just the look of the verification picture made me wonder if she was pretty but sexually anemic.

I love this photo posting facility BTW.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:39:22 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline PLeisure

Is this her?  Just the look of the verification picture made me wonder if she was pretty but sexually anemic.

I love this photo posting facility BTW.
Agree - it's a great help. Would be really useful if ppl posted current images of each WG they review, in case of profile swaps, etc; further down the line.

That is the same veri pic I pulled off her new profile yesterday. Could be an appropriate description of her... regrettably

Offline PLeisure

After several weeks of HOT SEXY LISA's profile being dormant - no log-ons, profile pics then picture gallery removed - there has been some recent activity. Her age jumped from 20 to 26 last week, new pics are on the profile and she's currently in Gatwick.
Another B&S operation, I feel - and most likely not the WG that breadman saw in June

Offline jasonbourne

pictures have reverted, might now be the original girl again?

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

pictures have reverted, might now be the original girl again?

External Link/Members Only
That link is for Glamour Sara - she's not Hot Sexy Lisa, although there was some initial confusion that she might be.
Someone recently did a review on Sara, giving her a Neutral but posted the wrong link
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:16:11 pm by PLeisure »