Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Kinight & MandyFoxxx Party in Nottingham  (Read 1655 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Pippa Knight (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PD101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked a place on the 4pm party, which took place at Pippa's place in Nottingham.  I arrived and introduced myself, first to Pippa, then to Mandy - neither of whom I had seen before, before showering.

Before the party even started Mandy got a call about a family emergency, and had to go. Obviously family comes first, so the four of us dived on Pippa in the bedroom!  I was between her legs giving her some oral, whilst she had a cock in her mouth and someone seeing to her boobs.

At this point Mandy announced the emergency wasn't an emergency any more, and stripped off, so two of us went to her aid on the sofa, sucking me whilst the other chap went down on her.  Next she bent over to suck him off and I put a condom and entered her from behind for a bit of standing doggy. I was getting close so slowed down a bit...anyway sometime later and she's swallowed the lot from the other end.

Whilst she was having a drink I changed condoms and did Pippa doggy style on the sofa until I needed a rest. I'm a proven one-popper so I was edging towards the end of the hour.

Had a bit of a rest and had a bite to eat - mmmmmm, party eggs! - then met Mandy on the bed. She sucked me for a while, then I licked her pussy and went for missionary after she had orgasmed. Gave her a good pounding in this position, which was helped by Pippa and someone joining us on the bed, and I could brace my feet against someone to fuck her harder (sorry to whoever this was! - the joy of parties - bodies everywhere!).

Mandy said she wanted a facial and suggested we do it in the living area so the others could watch, but alas, stage fright got me :(

So back onto the bed and Pippa sucked me off which culminated in me covering her ample boobs. A few of them were going to the pub afterwards, and it would have been bad form to cum in her hair... :D

Jumped in the shower with Pippa and headed on my way with a smile on my face and an ache in my loins  :cool:

Online RedKettle

Offline PD101

Thanks Dboy. Twas an awesome experience :yahoo:

Offline Picti

Great review, really brought the experience to life. The only improvement would've been some form of graphics to convey a breakdown of your punt statistics  :D

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review PD101  :hi:

sirbonkalot

Nice one guys, shame I couldn't join in the fun but I'm sure you did a great job :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline PD101

Great review, really brought the experience to life. The only improvement would've been some form of graphics to convey a breakdown of your punt statistics  :D

Something like this:   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Couldn't upload a bigger one!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:27:55 pm by PD101 »

matt000169

Offline Picti

Something like this:   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Couldn't upload a bigger one!

Hmmm  :unknown: that's more like a Puntometer (but missing the ahem... swinging pendulum)  :D

Offline Chezzie John

My party started with Pippa giving the we're ready text and having been before I arrived at the front door just after some other guy was just about to buzz the apartments, Seeing the number he pressed I gave him the heads up that I was going to the same place and it was PD101  :)

Once at the apartment Mandy let us both in dressed in a skimpy police woman outfit :)  Soon after another UKE member CrazyDave came out of the bathroom. This is when Mandy informed us she may have to go :cry: Then Udi123 turned up and were always doing parties together.

Then it was time for the action to start and then Mandy said she had to go. So at this stage I was gutted so all 4 of us crowded around Pippa and I'm used to doing high men to women parties but for double the amount of time we had so I was hoping that Pippa would extend the party to give us all enough time to play with her but then it wasn't fair on Pippa getting hammered by 4 blokes for so long and it all put me off my stride.
The 2 other bloke then went into the other room talking to Mandy so me and Udi doubled up with Pippa with him fucking doggie style with me having owo. At this stage Mandy said she was hanging around for a bit  :yahoo:  After Pippa's owo me and Udi swapped around and I fucked Pippa but that was soon over with as coping with the owo was hard enough.

Then Mandy was in the bedroom with Udi laying on the bed having owo with Mandy's arse sticking up in the air so I went behind her to do oral on her but it was hard work reaching her pussy so I just licked her arsehole instead :D until I laid on the bed having owo whilst Udi fucked her from behind until it was my turn to have Mandy ride me :)

For round 3 I had more owo from Pippa until I had her climb on board and for round 4 :)  I then had Mandy giving me owo whilst Udi gave her oral until Mandy asked me to spunk in her mouth so soon after I did and she swallowed :thumbsup:  Then it was time to go. But before the booking I'd asked Pippa if she fancied a beer with me and Udi again so off we went to the pub for about 2 hours until Pippa gave me a lift back to the train station so overall it was a good day out :)

sirbonkalot

Good job CJ, you still managed 4 then!!! The legend lives on !!!!

Offline PD101

Hmmm  :unknown: that's more like a Puntometer (but missing the ahem... swinging pendulum)  :D

Ha!  :lol:, a Puntometer!

I don't know about pendulum, but pendulous comes to mind!

Offline Crazydave

Good time had by all at the party.

I arrived a few minutes ahead of the other guys so had a quick catch up with Mandy and Pippa - both of whom I'd seen before - then jumped in the shower. By the time I got out, two of the other guys had arrived - it could have been a bit awkward me being the only one naked, but fuck it, I'm not shy so proceeded to shake hands with them as Udi123 turned up. Had met Udi before at one of Luciebee's parties, but it was the first time I'd met ChezzieJ and PD.

Once Mandy's emergency had been averted, PD and I got stuck into her and my first pop was into her mouth as PD did her from behind and which she swallowed with a grin.

A few of the excellent party eggs later, I found myself alone with Pippa on the sofa and after a bit of oral on me, Pippa decided to treat me to one of my favourite things - a prostate massage. I was soon in fits of ecstasy and cumming hard all over her face. Don't know what the other guys thought of all the noise I was making, but as already established, I'm not shy!

For the final round I finished with Mandy's throat literally being pushed onto my cock as Udi fucked her from behind, which felt amazing. When I was ready, I finished myself off over her face and chin. A few more party eggs and do-nuts and then I had to get dressed to nip off to work a few minutes before everything finished. I left the other guys to finish off. I'm sure I could have managed a 4th and kept up with CJ if I'd stayed, but we'll never know now!

All in all, a great relaxed party with some good guys and girls, plenty of laughs and of course, the party eggs!