Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good parlours in Birmingham?  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Rassilon

I'll be going to Birmingham for a few days in August, and I'm interested in fitting in a punt or two while I'm there. The only Birmingham parlour I've been to is New Ambassadors, which I found a bit underwhelming (the girl couldn't speak much English and didn't provide that good of a service). Can anyone recommend any other good parlours in Birmingham? If at all possible I would like to stay as close to the New Street / Smallbrook Queensway / Bullring area as possible because it's the only part of the city I know fairly well, and I'm not familiar with the city's public transport routes.

Thanks for any suggestions  :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:21:05 pm by Rassilon »

Offline Bigjohn

Do a search on here for Blue Ice & The Erotic Studio.
Both of these seem to be about the best in the city centre.
They are located a stones' throw apart, not far from Snow Hill train station.
Easy walk from New Street train station or catch the new tram.

Offline Goldie2

What times are both of those open at yhe weekend please?

Offline denneboom

What times are both of those open at yhe weekend please?

Both of those places are open until 8pm usually.

New Ambassadors, Annabels and Bluebell Suite are open all night on weekends. Full of EE girls though.

Cantgetenough

Yes, I would recommend these two as well, but, as I've remarked previously, Blue Ice is not the shop that it was, while in transition towards full ownership by Emily, Gawd'elpus. Still, there's a (diminishing) number of good performers there: try Tia, Poppy, Ashley and new-girl Courtney - but this is just about it. I'm planning a trip to The Studio on Thursday, hoping to see Jamilla + 1 (Leah?), in a good 2G. There's just such an unattractive atmosphere around Blue Ice these days (and its pricing structure is a complete mess), so I need to switch.

Offline Rassilon

Thanks! Looking at the two websites the Erotic Studio looks and sounds more appealing than Blue Ice, but I am struggling to find either of the two on Google Maps, when I type in the address for the Erotic Studio it just comes up with a clothes shop, and when I put in the address for Blue Ice it comes up with the outside of a car park.

Offline MrBamboo

Erotic Studio is on Henrietta Street where it meets Summer Lane. It is a gated cottage.
Blue Ice  is on Hampton Street also nearly where it meets Summer Lane. Directly behind the Syriana Restaurant. Through a door and up a lift !!

Offline Rassilon

Erotic Studio is on Henrietta Street where it meets Summer Lane. It is a gated cottage.
Blue Ice  is on Hampton Street also nearly where it meets Summer Lane. Directly behind the Syriana Restaurant. Through a door and up a lift !!

Had a look again, I think I've found Erotic Studio (black metal gate behind the two billboards?), it's odd how Google Maps points you to a completely different area when you type in the addresses listed on the two parlour websites. Thanks for your help! :)

Cantgetenough

Yes, I would recommend these two as well, but, as I've remarked previously, Blue Ice is not the shop that it was, while in transition towards full ownership by Emily, Gawd'elpus. Still, there's a (diminishing) number of good performers there: try Tia, Poppy, Ashley and new-girl Courtney - but this is just about it. I'm planning a trip to The Studio on Thursday, hoping to see Jamilla + 1 (Leah?), in a good 2G. There's just such an unattractive atmosphere around Blue Ice these days (and its pricing structure is a complete mess), so I need to switch.

Jamilla "has left", apparently. I do hope that she makes a return at some point.

Cantgetenough

Had a look again, I think I've found Erotic Studio (black metal gate behind the two billboards?), it's odd how Google Maps points you to a completely different area when you type in the addresses listed on the two parlour websites. Thanks for your help! :)

Don't quite understand your reference to "behind the two billboards". The Studio is the last building on the south side, at the eastern end of Henrietta Street, immediately adjacent to a small car-park on the corner. It has its own 2-car-sized park straight off the street, then a large tall barred metal security gate (with a buzzer to gain entrance). It's immediately opposite what was, until recently, and still recognisable as such, an ambulance station.

Offline Demistify

Lift? More like 'struggle to hoist'!

Offline jack0

Rang Annabels and Bluebell Suite - Annabels charge a tenner for entry after 8 and other charges £5 entry, both say loads available after eight so chose to visit Annabels, both receptionist from both establishments not pleasant so should have been sign not to go but never been before so i gave it a go - Paid £10 and found myself in room with a few good looking girls, one took me upstairs and said you want 60 or 120, I said 60 but am not that stupid so asked what was included, to which she replied blow job and sex, I started to ask for particulars so started with kissing to which she said no, so i said no thank you.
Looks like no extras are on offer but you need to stay around and negotiate with them all I guess.
On the way down we met a couple of other chicks and she starting talking to them in a joking way i think about me wanting kissing I could only understand the kissing part, they were laughing a basically taking the piss.

I decided to leave as it was obvious these are rip off joints for expensive pump and dumps(could be wrong as I may not have given it the time effort and energy) - when I was leaving I was persuaded to stay and I explained the situation but It was obvious that it was not for me.

Might be ok for some and with the number of girls there they must be successful at something

Offline denneboom

Rang Annabels and Bluebell Suite - Annabels charge a tenner for entry after 8 and other charges £5 entry, both say loads available after eight so chose to visit Annabels, both receptionist from both establishments not pleasant so should have been sign not to go but never been before so i gave it a go - Paid £10 and found myself in room with a few good looking girls, one took me upstairs and said you want 60 or 120, I said 60 but am not that stupid so asked what was included, to which she replied blow job and sex, I started to ask for particulars so started with kissing to which she said no, so i said no thank you.
Looks like no extras are on offer but you need to stay around and negotiate with them all I guess.
On the way down we met a couple of other chicks and she starting talking to them in a joking way i think about me wanting kissing I could only understand the kissing part, they were laughing a basically taking the piss.

I decided to leave as it was obvious these are rip off joints for expensive pump and dumps(could be wrong as I may not have given it the time effort and energy) - when I was leaving I was persuaded to stay and I explained the situation but It was obvious that it was not for me.

Might be ok for some and with the number of girls there they must be successful at something

Both of these places are open all night and have mostly EE girls.

On the weekend they can have between 15 and 20 girls to choice from.

You won't get kissing or OWO. Get to Erotic Studio or Blue Ice in the daytime if you want that.