Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Kathy - Bait and switch  (Read 3960 times)

5 review(s) for Pretty Vivien x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

dan10928

messaged and called kathy to book a 1 hour appointment. agreed £100 for an hour with owo and dfk. Decent comms and good english over the phone, seemed nice enough

was expecting a blonde bombshell so surprised to see a brunette open the door. Not the girl in the pictures. Went into her room and agreed the services again, one by one, frantically deciding whether to stay or leave. Decided to stay because she was pretty fit. very nice body, i would say a size 6. C-cup breasts. and a very pretty face. handed over paperwork and went to shower hoping i would not regret it.

Pros:
- very nice shower
- hot girl, hot face, hot body, very smooth skin
- very soft tits  :thumbsup:
- owo (albeit pretty shit technique), fresh tasting pussy, fingers allowed
- she does not bother with small talk which is a fucking winner as I hate small talk in between rounds. Just laid there listening to music after round 1, was quite relaxing
- she was keen to start round 2
-had The Weeknd on
- fairly tight. pounding her in doggy was  :thumbsup: great view. also mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl

Not sure whether should be pro or con:
- bait and switch. switched to a hotter girl

Cons:
- shit owo technique
- WIPES WIPES WIPES. wipes the tip the millisecond she senses precum. Found it quite funny tbh
- she likes to keep one hand on your cock at all times - got told off for repeatedly moving her hand away haha
- fk was fucking shocking. so much tongue flicking wtf. was 95% tongue flicking and 5% kissing. very soft lips I have to admit
- does not like looking at you when sucking cock or fucking LOL

A controversial neutral, but a very hot girl with a very hot body. lacks experience but got to fuck a hot chick

Ming

You may have dodged a bullet - she's a documented barebacker  :scare:

Ming  :hi:

dan10928

Thank you for that, Ming. Sleepless night tonight so thank you lol off to the clinic in 3 weeks time i think.

But yes hopefully the WG i saw is ok. She kept insisting on getting the condom after a few minutes of owo.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Any idea who you actually saw?  Sounds just my type.

Offline samsung1

Kathy/ Naomi and her group are well know BB'ers.

In one review it said she would ask if you like BB, was you offered it?

toby2

I had experience of this group of girls around Christmas time. Naomi/Kathy was available then but I don't think she is now. They operated a strange booking system, probably they still do. They use several profiles with only 1 or 2 girls available. The available girls often bear no resemblance to the profiles used. The available girl at the moment is probably only Abby. (not sure)  External Link/Members Only
When I booked in December I found that they just say yes to whatever time you want, so if 10 punters want 1pm they say yes to all of them and keep you waiting in the street or in your car until the girl is available. They keep you interested by sending you texts saying ''she will be ready in a few minutes'' then another half hour passes by. I waited over an hour for the girl to be free, simply because I went to sleep in my car. I would never normally wait this long. After the long wait and the sleep I had gone off the idea and lost the will to live. I did, however give in to small head ruling big head and the girl I saw was very good. I don't know her name. It wasn't Abby. Most, if not all of the girls in this group hide their profiles. This is probably because of the disorganised booking system leading to long waits and/or the fact that some of these girls offer BB. I don't use them any more.

Offline Bencannon:)

Same thing happened to me.

At the door and not the girl I booked was stood there. 

She was well fit though and did a decent enough service so I couldn't complain. 

Offline samsung1

Same thing happened to me.

At the door and not the girl I booked was stood there. 

She was well fit though and did a decent enough service so I couldn't complain.

:unknown:

Who is she and what did she look like? AW?

Offline Bencannon:)

I think she used to have a profile, but they never the faces so you couldn't be sure anyways.

Seems odd talking about a positive punt in a bad way because she wasn't the girl ordered.

Offline legendinho

Same thing happened to me on Saturday. The girl we seen I belive is Catherine beauty
External Link/Members Only

She said her name was sara.  Anyone else belive this is her?

Ming

Same thing happened to me on Saturday. The girl we seen I belive is Catherine beauty

She said her name was sara.  Anyone else belive this is her?

If it is her she sometimes advertises as a barebacker, see the thread from my review.
Best get a check up?

Offline legendinho

:scare: I don't believe she does bareback but I will go to get check out. I normally go every few months anyway. 

:hi:

toby2

I don't think Sara is Catherine Beauty. She doesn't seem to have her own profile but uses the profile of other girls. She moves around the country. In fact I saw her twice in January this year (I liked her) and she asked me if I had done bb with any of the girls in this group. I said ''no''. She replied ''good''. This seems to suggest that she doesn't do bb herself. She was referring mainly to Kathy who is a known bb girl. I intend to see Sara tomorrow. I haven't booked yet. If I see her I will do a review.

toby2

I saw Sara today and I had a very good time with her. I will do a review later when I have more time. She says that she is Catherine beauty, and that the pictures on that profile are her pictures, with face hidden. She doesn't do bb and doesn't do cim (it may be an extra). Kissing is closed mouth, a bit pecky. Everything else is excellent. A lovely Polish girl. See my review of her.

dan10928

Was this the girl you saw?

face is covered but no i dont think so, her tits look too big

Offline samsung1

Theres new pictures on her profile, is that who you saw?

Ming

Like I said before, she is a documented barebacker, she is clearly advertising Bareback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :scare:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:01:07 am by Ming »

dan10928

Theres new pictures on her profile, is that who you saw?

sorry for the late reply.

no the pictures is definitely a different girl!!! The one i saw was much much prettier!