Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Enchantress - nr. Newport (outcall)  (Read 1985 times)

6 review(s) for **The_Enchantress** (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Devon Maverick

Had a meeting tonight with the Enchantress ...

Venue
Outcall at a Hotel near Newport

The girl
Totally stunning beautiful girl who looks like the actress Imogen Potts to an extent I would agree,

The Experience
The enchantress has a lovely natural and warm character and personality, she did exactly what she said on her profile ...she provides a fantastic GFE experience.   It was a lovely meeting and to be honest I was certainly enchanted!! She has a lovely smile and great natural figure and certainly makes sure that the meeting is an intimate and great time. She is natural and very intelligent and confident. Please treat her well she deserves it. As others have said she is totally a GFE so don't meet if you want more than that I would suggest.
She only does this ocassionally but she is a lovely girl and worth the effort.

Would I return.
100%

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Lz-129

Imogen poots I think you mean! I've been hoping to see her myself but lack of an outcall venue has put that on hold for a bit

Thanks for the review

Offline Devon Maverick

Thanks ...Lol ...ooops .. yes that's the one! She is worth the effort if you manage to arrange it !
 :thumbsup:

Offline Incognita

After waiting weeks to get an appointment she cancelled on me at the last minute. I see she did the same to someone else so just a word of caution. Good result for me in the end as I got to meet the amazing Carmen-Goddess instead. Review to follow.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:59:38 pm by Incognita »
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hooper567

After waiting weeks to get an appointment she cancelled on me at the last minute. I see she did the same to someone else so just a word of caution. Good result for me in the end as I got to meet the amazing Carmen-Goddess instead. Review to follow.

Sorry she cancelled but I found her to be worth it and from my time with her I would imagine cancelling is not something she does lightly!

Cornish sub

Had a meeting tonight with the Enchantress ...

Venue
Outcall at a Hotel near Newport

The girl
Totally stunning beautiful girl who looks like the actress Imogen Potts to an extent I would agree,

The Experience
The enchantress has a lovely natural and warm character and personality, she did exactly what she said on her profile ...she provides a fantastic GFE experience.   It was a lovely meeting and to be honest I was certainly enchanted!! She has a lovely smile and great natural figure and certainly makes sure that the meeting is an intimate and great time. She is natural and very intelligent and confident. Please treat her well she deserves it. As others have said she is totally a GFE so don't meet if you want more than that I would suggest.
She only does this ocassionally but she is a lovely girl and worth the effort.

Would I return.
100%

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
:dash:

sloopjohnb

Thanks for the review.

Could you expand a bit on her 'natural figure' please? Is she 5'8'' size 10 as advertised, or shorter/bigger? Flat stomach, big bum? Slim waist/legs? Big/middling/small boobs? Built like a tank?

I get 'looks like Imogen Poots', but the devil's in the detail.

Thanks ;)

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi Sloop

I would say she is about size 14 and she has a tummy and quite a size Bum on her but still looks cracking and proportioned. If you are a lover of smaller figures or flatboad stomaches she won't be for you but I found her utterly enchanting and so damned sexy,
Lovely pair of breasts, about C cup probably.
Hope that helps !

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
so she is 2 dress sizes bigger than mentioned.... why not be fucking honest,, if a guy is expecting a size 10 and gets a 14 hes gunna notice,.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hooper567

so she is 2 dress sizes bigger than mentioned.... why not be fucking honest,, if a guy is expecting a size 10 and gets a 14 hes gunna notice,.

I think she is a size 12 definitely not 14! I have no idea about breast size other than there more than a handful and mouthful lol  ;)

sloopjohnb

Hi Sloop

I would say she is about size 14 and she has a tummy and quite a size Bum on her but still looks cracking and proportioned. If you are a lover of smaller figures or flatboad stomaches she won't be for you but I found her utterly enchanting and so damned sexy,
Hope that helps !
Helps a lot, thanks. I like toned with a pert bum, so probably not for me.

Offline Devon Maverick

No probs Sloop happy to be of help ..I'm rubbish at sizes Hooper so maybe she is a larger size 12 but I do agree with your original review which helped me decide to see her that she is really well proportioned ..very shapely IMHO and a lovely girl.

Offline Roth

Hi Sloop

Hope that helps !

Shame she sounds a good punt otherwise.  :(