Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raluka - Southampton  (Read 1710 times)

9 review(s) for raluka2222 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fatdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : Very good. Phoned but no reponse so followed up with voicemail and text. Received response by text few minutes later and she was ready when I was. Sent post code and I phoned on arrival and was answered promptly.

Location : Very good. Easy to find and Plenty of free parking spots. Decent room and big bed.

Initial impressions : Great. Big smile. Polite and friendly. Was wearing what I had requested.

Nitty gritty : 30 minutes @ £60 ....

Pros : smile , friendly, great English and superb OWO technique. Licks and kisses the shaft as well as any I've had before. Mirror on wall opposite bed was welcome. Nice view throughout.  I even liked the fake boobs frankly and that surprised me. Reverse cowgirl ended all too quickly but I'll have to work on that   :lol:

Cons : no DFK, no fingering, no CIM, no ball licking.  Kissing was bit on the light side and not enough to warrant calling GFE. One pop and it's over. Oh and the massage wasnt that good to be honest.

After the one pop with 15 minutes on the clock I was kicking myself I hadn't stuck with OWO for longer especially as it seemed that marked the end game apart from chit chat. In other words I left wanting more and if I had brought extra cash I might have splurged and extended to an hour. The best thing I can say is that her photos on AW is a case of wysiwyg. There is no denying it's the same girl. Despite the negatives I am thinking of a return and longer in future but , that said, I have my eyes on a couple of others first. I'm still a relative novice and I think you'd get more if you were more assertive.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

She has a good rep but shame about the light kissing. Maybe she "gives" a bit more in an hour booking.

According to her profile, CIM is extra £20.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:29:15 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Fatdude

yep. I had seen £20 extra for CIM on her profile but didn't have extra on me (my mistake but won't bore you with the detail). She asked if I wanted OW or OWO which seemed was easy decision for me. She just said don't come in my mouth though. At no point did she prompt for extra cash.

Have to admit I think it would be worth the extra. For longer visit and multiple pops I would seriously like to experience that. As I said her oral really was good IMO. She made the right noises whilst performing it too. None of the silent stuff you get with some girls. In fact the more I think back on this the more I fancy a return. I still have my eye of a couple of other girls though so possibly other reviews to follow first.

I mentioned on other thread that she is back for the next couple of months just in case others were wondering. August will be next holiday but sounds like she has every intention to return after that too. Oh and she says she doesn't work on Sunday's. 

Offline nigel4498

. Oh and she says she doesn't work on Sunday's.
That'll be the reason why she didn't respond to my call when I tried to book her. Will have to remember that.
Cheers :hi:

Offline Frenchie

I have seen Raluka a few times .. The £20 extra for CIM is worth every penny ... Her attitude is excellent all round .
The first time I saw her she didn't allow fingering ..... but the second time she did . Might of been helpful that I used the bathroom and washed my hands at the start ?? When I asked her about it I think she intimated that it was personal choice .... but I think if you asked nicely .......

Somebody on another thread asked about tall girls ... Raluka ! .. I'm short .. but she must be 5' 10" in heels .

Offline Fatdude

Thanks for the feedback.

According to her profile she is 5'8. Taller than my general encounter but still smaller than myself so 5'10 in heels rings about right.

Jeez now I'm thinking about a return trip again. I'll need to get a second job or counselling.