Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy GFE  (Read 1785 times)

Online joexxx

Decided to go to GFE last Sunday, wanted to see Abbie but she was with a customer so decided to see Cindy.

This was my 2nd time with Cindy and we started off with a nice soft massage with lots of attendtion to my cock and balls, whilst I was lying face down Cindy pulled my hard cock down between my legs and started to lick & spit all over it before taking it in her mouth, I was then told to turn over so she could suck my cock properly, nice and deep with lots of spit just how i like it.

Now it was my turn to give oral, Cindy has a nice shaven pussy & after about 5 mins she started shaking and pulling my face closer to her pussy so she could grind it on my face whilt she came.

After this we kissed for a few minutes whilst she put the condom on then we fucked in Doggy, missionary, spoons, reverse cowgirl then back to doggy, Cindy's pussy is tight but not too tight to be uncomfortable. Afer we fucked in doggy for the 2nd time Cindy said her pussy was hurting a little bit and asked if she could wank me off. Whilst she was wanking me off with both hands I asked if she could finish me off with a footjob to which she gladly agreed, her feet are really soft and sexy and her footjob skills are excelent bring me to an explosive finish.

£100 for 45 minutes which was money well spent. A note for fellow punters is that both times ive seen Cindy she does like to take controll which is fine with me but others may not like this. Overall I had a great time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, you must have caught her on a good day, when I so her it was a complete rush job, I think I was in and out in 10 mins. She was a friendly young lady , quite old, nice body but her service was total shit. I definately would not see her again.

Offline kingkong69

Gfe been getting lots, of negative reviews lately.. Are their standards dropping?

Online joexxx

But surprised by some of the reviews, been going to gfe for 2 years and only had 2 bad punts & 1 one of those was because it was the girls 1st day in the job & I was her 1st ever client so I'll let her off with that one. They've also lost a few top girls like Candice, Rio, cherry & Charlie over the last year but for me gfe is the only good place in Sheffield.

Offline Tricks

Hi, you must have caught her on a good day, when I so her it was a complete rush job, I think I was in and out in 10 mins. She was a friendly young lady , quite old, nice body but her service was total shit. I definately would not see her again.

I'm with Snake here, disappointing in the looks department (that's the trouble with photoshop) and a rushed mediocre service.

Do you realise it works out at £133 per hour.

never again.

Online joexxx

Saw Cindy again on Sunday £100 for 45 mins & received an equally as good service as my original review. Would recommend to others.