Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Istanbul  (Read 32772 times)

Offline Dale

Hi all
Any one got any advice in regards to ladies in Istanbul. Where, who contacts etc. You can PM if you want to keep it private.

yumyum3

Well I aim to be a visitin' there soon and would also welcome any info. Thanks for the post, Dale  :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The best guys to ask are the yellow cab taxi drivers.  If you find one who does not understand what you want just say Orospu  or fahişe and they will know exactly where to take you and most will come back when you need picking back up

Offline FLYING BLUE

As a regular business traveler to Turkey, I would advise extreme caution, particularly in Istanbul. Do NOT ask cab drivers, they will scam you if they even suspect that you are a tourist.
If you do not speak Turkish, stay well clear or you will end up paying €3,000 for a couple of drinks with the very real threat of violence if you do not pay up. The police are well aware but they turn a blind eye.
Be very careful guys.

Offline Yoda

As a regular business traveler to Turkey, I would advise extreme caution, particularly in Istanbul. Do NOT ask cab drivers, they will scam you if they even suspect that you are a tourist.
If you do not speak Turkish, stay well clear or you will end up paying €3,000 for a couple of drinks with the very real threat of violence if you do not pay up. The police are well aware but they turn a blind eye.
Be very careful guys.
I strongly agree with this! Last time I visited Istanbul it actually ended in violence. You will be surprised how much offence some Turks take to this type of thing. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

tufan

Istanbul is not a good place for punting.
it is expensive. Keep your money to spend in London.

i am a Turkish man and i think London is best place for punting and i never had any wg in Istanbul though i lived there 10 years.

yumyum3

Thanks to you last three posters for the advice which I will definitely be taking  :)

Offline Cactus

Slightly off topic so I apologise, but I was flying on the 20th, dropped the car at airport parking and there was another couple on the shuttle from the car park to the airport.  Anyway, they were flying out to Istanbul, thought to myself it would be nice to get some sunshine at this time of year. Whilst in my hotel in Munich, at a very mild 10degrees celsius, I flicked on BBC World news and the weather report was on, anyway I noticed that the temperature in Istanbul was -12.

Offline Jerboa

Brothels in Turkey are in fact legal and tolerated, but as others have said be careful where you go, asking the first taxi driver might end up in a very expensive problem, I just watched a TV series on Scam cities, one was for Istanbul, there is a street in town full of clip joints, and the cops won't help you, I can't find the English original at the moment, but this will give you some idea.
External Link/Members Only

rangersburd

Brothels in Turkey are in fact legal and tolerated, but as others have said be careful where you go, asking the first taxi driver might end up in a very expensive problem, I just watched a TV series on Scam cities, one was for Istanbul, there is a street in town full of clip joints, and the cops won't help you, I can't find the English original at the moment, but this will give you some idea.
External Link/Members Only

national geo on sky is repeating the scam cities series

Offline Jerboa

national geo on sky is repeating the scam cities series

Yes I series linked it, most of the scams I've heard before, but Bueno aires and the counterfeit pesos is something else!

Pinnacle

I add to the warnings about Istanbul. It's a wonderful city but there are many 'club' scams that can end badly, and could also happen even if you believe you've picked up an interested local. I'm sure there probably is a scene there, but it will be local insight only.

Whore Of Babylon

I like Istanbul a lot. Never worked or punted there but it's not a place I would even consider doing so.
In general all tourists stick out like sore thumbs. You'll literally be a walking ATM.
Enjoy the city for its many other fine attributes.

Offline Essex3

Any used these External Link/Members Only expensive but absolutely stunning if real.

Hoolapatang

Hi, agree with what has been said, however, on my last trip to Istanbul I was taken to a place called the Bacardi Club, I was with friends who are local and knew the scene, one of the best experiences I have had, lots of girls on dance floor, just pick one and she comes over to sit with you then you leave with her paying the neccessary fees of course, I didn't pay for this punt as my friends wouldn't allow it but I am pretty sure they were close to London prices, I was also told that most of these girls will only go with clients staying in 5 star hotels, luck for me I was in Swissotel, btw she was gorgeous, didn't speak s word of english but who needs words lol

Offline Marmalade

Yes I series linked it, most of the scams I've heard before, but Bueno aires and the counterfeit pesos is something else!

I've not heard of this one, but Buenos Aires is a beautiful city for punting. I am more likely to be worried about getting scammed in a restaurant (best steak in the world but doesn't stop tourist trap places selling rubbish).

Any more details Jerboa? I usually buy money there from a variety of places and check my change but maybe there are some counterfeit scams I don't know about. Always good to get fresh intel.

Offline Jerboa

I've not heard of this one, but Buenos Aires is a beautiful city for punting. I am more likely to be worried about getting scammed in a restaurant (best steak in the world but doesn't stop tourist trap places selling rubbish).

Any more details Jerboa? I usually buy money there from a variety of places and check my change but maybe there are some counterfeit scams I don't know about. Always good to get fresh intel.

There was a series a couple of years ago on Bravo or similar channel, called scam cities of the world, the one in BA was a eye opener, your in a taxi, pay your fair, then 5 seconds later cabby hands you back your cash, saying its forged, what he's done is switched your good cash and handed you fake notes, then he wants paying again, apparently forgery of the Peso is rife, run by gangsters.

Offline Marmalade

There was a series a couple of years ago on Bravo or similar channel, called scam cities of the world, the one in BA was a eye opener, your in a taxi, pay your fair, then 5 seconds later cabby hands you back your cash, saying its forged, what he's done is switched your good cash and handed you fake notes, then he wants paying again, apparently forgery of the Peso is rife, run by gangsters.
This is true, I'd forgotten about this.  But no more than the scams in many Latin American countries (and probably Eastern Europe though I am less familiar with there personally).. I think it gets vastly inflated with stories being repeated after a few dumb people get conned. A simple awareness that it happens and a little streetsmarts is mostly all that is necessary. I just saw a story about cons in La Boca district as well, as if everyone there is a criminal, which is quote untrue. There are con artists around occasionally as it's a tourist attraction area, but also many beautiful and honest people. Like many cities,  there are also some "no-go" areas: so what? one avoids them.

If people are worried they can always stick to taxis arranged by their hotel and the upmarket areas favoured by locals.

I've had some of the best punts of my life in B.A., from top of the range beauties or parlours where they offer complimentary drinks first from a deluxe bar while the ladies present themselves, to cheap and cheerful (and sometimes hilarious) punts with ypung women that turn their apartment into a brothel for the day. Then there's the best steak, eye-watering tango, and the sense of culture from the finest of Europe's bygone days.

Not to mention last time I went I practically filled my suitcase with vitamin V in different flavours and strengths, testosterone gel and various other goodies, all for pennies from a leading high street chemists.

It's worth learning how to avoid the scammers for the experience of such a top city in my opinion.

Offline nike

Good post marmalade.  I think that things get blown out of proportion very quickly.  Nice to have an objective post.

Offline Golden Hind

I'll add some notes from my short time in Istanbul, didn't exactly go to plan but the report may be of use if anyone is ever out there.

With travel options restricted I decided to go Istanbul for a weekend just to get away somewhere. Plan was to be a tourist first of all as I've never been and then catch up with a regular from Morocco who moved there. But she disappeared a few weeks before, not been on her whatsapp nor any other social media so not sure what happened to her but that messed up the plan slightly.

I did a search for some other options and it seems twitter is the main place. Outcall seems to be most commmon and for some 2 hours minimum, prices usually circa 1000tl(£120) for 2 hours but varies a lot, also they only do outcall to 4/5 star hotels, I stayed in a 4 star for £30 a night around Taksim, was half price as not many tourists here currently. Once you find a twitter profile look at the hashtags, who they follow and suggested profiles and you will find many more, message them in turkish. I also found a website called ForumZamparalar some more girls advertise on here and they have reviews plus there are some posts on twitter girls too.

As I said I didn't have much luck, first night I saw @milyonbade she wants 800tl(£93) for 1 hour or 1300tl(£153) for two hours, the most expensive I came across. Said she was 24 but more like 34, body is good as per the pictures and service too but if I had seen her face I wouldn't of booked, older than expected and has that puffy look with fake lips.

Next night arranged another girl she did minimum 2 hours for 1100tl (£128) she looked promising, some good comments on that forum but she cancelled a few hours before, I messaged a couple others but too late to arrange something else.

I heard Bars/clubs around Taskim square have freelancers in, probably more so before coronavirus, I didn't see any clubs open, I was in a few bars and the only one I saw some in was dubliner Irish pub which is just off the square but they didn't look that great, it was quiet in there too. The Moroccan girl I knew had sent me videos from around Taksim, usually smoking shisha in hotel bars with other Moroccan girls so definitely options in them too, Nova Plaza Crystal hotel and Taksim intercontinental were two, though again probably outside coronavirus times. I did read that as mentioned earlier in this thread lots of scams operate in some of these clubs to lure tourists in and hit them with huge bills, so be careful of that.

Also coming back from that irish bar to Taksim square the place were you re-enter the square had a handfull of girls stood around, obvious hookers.

Offline Marmalade

Istanbul = Scam city, yes, but also an exiting place. I was physically threatened in one joint for not making a choice (unattractive slag bags). I’d also want to spend more time familiarising with the nightclub area before foraging. I’m not saying the streets were more dodgy at night, they just looked it, so the routine I have for such places is, I check it out thoroughly during the day, know the exits and which streets then get poorly lit or near deserted, watch people. Gradually expand the area of safety knowing what to look out for. The thing is, dodgy places are fun, and challenging. There’s probably some vanilla options with pricey agencies but I never use those.

Offline sa31

I was staying near Galata Area purely on tourism. And after 7 area is a ghost town. Very daunting compared to the uk

Offline rakbimbim11

I heard some girls advertise on snapchat. Go on the map and you will see some stories with girls posing. Also tinder, you will match with some girls sho will quickly turn the convo to money

Offline Marmalade

I heard some girls advertise on snapchat. Go on the map and you will see some stories with girls posing. Also tinder, you will match with some girls sho will quickly turn the convo to money

Good afternoon bimbim. I notice you’ve got friends on here that think you’re full of it. Doubtless you have some priceless lurid details of your punting in Istanbul to guide us? A quick wank round the back of the old Hagia Sofia maybe? (hint: You can find ‘Istanbul’ on googlemaps).
(I don’t think I should hold my breath).

Offline rakbimbim11

Good afternoon bimbim. I notice you’ve got friends on here that think you’re full of it. Doubtless you have some priceless lurid details of your punting in Istanbul to guide us? A quick wank round the back of the old Hagia Sofia maybe? (hint: You can find ‘Istanbul’ on googlemaps).
(I don’t think I should hold my breath).

You've never used snapchat and should crawl back to your cave. Those with any sort of familiarity with the app have understood me

Away from this bs, if someone wants some contacts of good wgs in istanbul, feel free to pm me

Offline Marmalade

You've never used snapchat and should crawl back to your cave. Those with any sort of familiarity with the app have understood me

Away from this bs, if someone wants some contacts of good wgs in istanbul, feel free to pm me

If you have actually SEEN any p4p in Istanbul, yes, I would appreciate details -- though the norm on here is to post REVIEWS for all members to see. Do you have a problem with that? -- or have you not evolved far enough to crawl out of your wee cave?  :hi:

Offline rakbimbim11

If you have actually SEEN any p4p in Istanbul, yes, I would appreciate details -- though the norm on here is to post REVIEWS for all members to see. Do you have a problem with that? -- or have you not evolved far enough to crawl out of your wee cave?  :hi:

Pm for numbers
No point in reviewing individual girls in the overseas section of the forum. It's not forum practice
If you are not in istanbul and have no particular interest in the topic (other than racking up your 11k+ posts), then no need to pm me

Offline Marmalade

Pm for numbers
No point in reviewing individual girls in the overseas section of the forum. It's not forum practice
If you are not in istanbul and have no particular interest in the topic (other than racking up your 11k+ posts), then no need to pm me

Bollocks.

Many people, including myself, have reviewed in overseas sections. Why else would they post there.

I actually visit Istanbul every so often: do you??

As for “forum practice” you seem oblivious to the fact that the forum exists primarily for posting reviews. Totally pointless pm-ing you for your snapchat or other ‘research’ enquiries from your laptop. You also seem oblivious to saying much about what you personally have done. More “she’s good” or “I like her” with no evidence to back it up or make it useful. Or do you worry about your boss being a member and recognizing your dirty raincoat while on “business trips”? Do tell  :wacko:

If you had as many reviews as Steve or Smiths, or were a substantial poster on UKP wiki, then sure you can say, “she’s good” and deserve to  be accepted more at face value. Otherwise I think it’s only reasonable, wouldn’t you agree, to assume that your real name is “Mr Hankie” etc...

Do you think I’m picking on you? I’m not. One reason is that Istanbul is a country where a punter can come seriously unstuck, and I say that as someone who has punted in many slightly dangerous locations. Giving out unsubstantiated advice is not only against the ethos of the forum but could seriously mislead. So man up. If you have some genuine experience, post it. With details that start “I did this”, “this is what happened” and with enough info for someone who knows what’s happening to know it’s a true account”. Do that, and you become a contributor instead of a freeloader.

No offence, and nothing personal.  :hi:

Offline JoJo93

Like said earlier this is SCAM city and anybody going here please keep your wits about you so many conmen

Offline rakbimbim11

I actually visit Istanbul every so often: do you ?

Yes I do. As a matter of fact i was there less than a week ago. My offer of contacts for those interested via pm still stands

The rest of your message is just your own imagination... I will ignore

Offline Marmalade

Like said earlier this is SCAM city and anybody going here please keep your wits about you so many conmen

Correct.

Offline winkywanky

No offence, and nothing personal.  :hi:

Well I thought that was a little offensive Marmalade, and deservedly so  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Yes I do. As a matter of fact i was there less than a week ago. My offer of contacts for those interested via pm still stands

The rest of your message is just your own imagination... I will ignore

And you're being an arsey twat.

Put up or shut up.

Offline rakbimbim11

Put up or shut up.

I already put up to those keen enough to contact me via pm

And you're the twat, twat

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

PM's are NOT the way to share information on UKP.

Reminder about site Rules:

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews may have their membership revoked.

Start contributing on here, otherwise don't expect to last here much longer.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:15:53 am by CoolTiger »

Offline rakbimbim11

I would be more than happy to share numbers if it was for pro WGs. Here it's just part timers who have real jobs on the side, families,a situation. Discretion is key in places like Istanbul. I prefer to give the numbers via pm. Then whoever gets them can do whatever they want while being reasonable and responsible

Offline winkywanky

Been here for nearly two years with fuck all contribution, wanting to share info by PM, and an attitude like a complete cunt.

And you're calling me a twat?

Oh, do fuck off you total wanker  :rolleyes:  :thumbsdown:.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
I would be more than happy to share numbers if it was for pro WGs. Here it's just part timers who have real jobs on the side, families,a situation. Discretion is key in places like Istanbul. I prefer to give the numbers via pm. Then whoever gets them can do whatever they want while being reasonable and responsible

You weere also asked you to share your punting experience, reviews, etc.

You failed to address this in your reply. Instead you posted about sharing them by PM, YET AGAIN!!

If you mention on here again sharing numbers by PM, you will be booted out. You have been warned.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 06:03:45 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline rakbimbim11

You weere also asked you to share your punting experience, reviews, etc.

My experience in Istanbul is pretty much resumed in my first post. I avoided any clubs / bars and got a few numbers on snapchat and tinder. The first girl had a middle eastern whatsapp number as she had worked there recently. A kind of pocket rocket with bolt-ons,  very good english, came to my 5 star hotel around 3am and left a couple hours later. I felt she was easy going and made me feel comfortable. I am very vanilla: owo, sex in a couple positions, finished in the bag, no second round as I am way past that age. The girl was very friendly and told me about her family and how living in the middle east was. Conversation also went to religion (of all topics) and i understand she's a devout evangelist. I thought the christian turks are mainly orthodox, but you live and learn. Experience was a solid 8/10 and i paid 1000 tl

Second girl was through snapchat. A north african girl who sends a lot of snaps (visible on the map) agreed to meet me but then decided otherwise. But to apopogise she put me in touch with a friend of hers. I agreed to meet the latter as she looked beautiful and all natural. Nice body. A bit shy as she's definitely not a pro. Felt very much gfe. I paid 800 tl. After that every night or 2 the same girl would introduce me to a new friend  of hers. I understand they are all from the same area and perhaps  some are even flatmates. Hotel was aware of the activity but turned a blind eye. A few times i would go downstairs to smoke and bump into fellow punters waiting for their guests. I think overall removing the clubs/bars from the equation makes things more convenient and avoids unnecessary expenses

Offline winkywanky

Yes

Yep, and I called you a complete cunt and a total wanker.

What of it?
Probably best we leave it there, eh? It might even give you some time to prove whether you're anything more than completely useless to the forum  :hi:.

Offline Mikey123

My experience in Istanbul is pretty much resumed in my first post. I avoided any clubs / bars and got a few numbers on snapchat and tinder. The first girl had a middle eastern whatsapp number as she had worked there recently. A kind of pocket rocket with bolt-ons,  very good english, came to my 5 star hotel around 3am and left a couple hours later. I felt she was easy going and made me feel comfortable. I am very vanilla: owo, sex in a couple positions, finished in the bag, no second round as I am way past that age. The girl was very friendly and told me about her family and how living in the middle east was. Conversation also went to religion (of all topics) and i understand she's a devout evangelist. I thought the christian turks are mainly orthodox, but you live and learn. Experience was a solid 8/10 and i paid 1000 tl

Second girl was through snapchat. A north african girl who sends a lot of snaps (visible on the map) agreed to meet me but then decided otherwise. But to apopogise she put me in touch with a friend of hers. I agreed to meet the latter as she looked beautiful and all natural. Nice body. A bit shy as she's definitely not a pro. Felt very much gfe. I paid 800 tl. After that every night or 2 the same girl would introduce me to a new friend  of hers. I understand they are all from the same area and perhaps  some are even flatmates. Hotel was aware of the activity but turned a blind eye. A few times i would go downstairs to smoke and bump into fellow punters waiting for their guests. I think overall removing the clubs/bars from the equation makes things more convenient and avoids unnecessary expenses

Thanks for the info. Sounds good. Are there any issues like in Morocco with the authorities if you bring girls back to apartment?

Offline rakbimbim11

Thanks for the info. Sounds good. Are there any issues like in Morocco with the authorities if you bring girls back to apartment?

No issues at all even in hotels. I think it's even legal and regulated since the last century

Offline Marmalade

“Legal” in some cases, but plenty of illegal activity connected with it. The last hotel I stayed in had prohibition notices against guests At the entrance and stair, clearly aimed at p4p guests. But there have been believable reports on here about 5-star hotels turning a blind eye.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator

Well done in submitting your punting experience. :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Amazing what some prodding can do!  :D

Offline rakbimbim11

Thank you! Hopefully it will encourage more people to visit Istanbul and report back

Offline rakbimbim11

Amazing

Perhaps as a "regular" visitor to Istanbul you have something to share? Or is your input mainly about Buenos Aires steaks in a thread about Istanbul

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps as a "regular" visitor to Istanbul you have something to share? Or is your input mainly about Buenos Aires steaks in a thread about Istanbul

After you're offered an olive branch you still insist on behaving like a twat, don't you?

Offline Marmalade

You really do know how to piss people off don’t you?

You had been on here a while and not posted any personal experiences, so it was entirely correct for anyone, such as myself, to call you out, and you also got a bump from the mods, as well as a deserved pat on the back when you decided to open up. So you might not like my style but I think I’ve done you a favour, don’t you?

Although I don’t for one minute think you are asking in good faith, I think I’ve posted on some Istanbul experiences (lower end of the market so I don’t think it would interest or help you) as I have in more than half a dozen countries, and also on the Wiki, and also on the U.K. which after all is the forum’s mainstay. I don’t report all my punts but make sure I contribute enough reviews, home and abroad, to “pay my way” as it were — otherwise it’s like arriving at a dinner party empty-handed.

I congratulate you for fessing up and hope you continue to contribute — it wasn’t that hard, was it? Meanwhile, try to stop picking fights with people when they correctly pull you up for being a bit of a twat, and realise it’s not personal.

Have a good day, and stop trying to urinate on the buffet.  :cool:   :hi: