Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure Price Increase?  (Read 938 times)

Offline Inquisitive Male

Guys

Been off the sites for a few days and just clicked onto the Allure site a few minutes ago to find that they are now charging £60 for a 1/2hr. Thought when did that happen, so I took a look at the last review on UKP which was 30th May and saw that they were still charging the traditional £50 at that point.

Was there any warning of this increase, I can't see anything on any recent threads? So with the near extinction of Diamonds, and Juney charging £60 a 1/2hr over at Premium does it seem a good business decision to increase the Allure rates to the same as Premium and therefore go head to head with them? In doing so Allure have lost one of the advantages that they might have retained over most of its rivals, but that attraction of the lower rate has just been given away. Are they hoping to attract girls back from Premium?

Can think of one Agency who probably can't believe their luck that ALL of their major rivals are now more expensive than they are.

Offline Inquisitive Male

I'm blaming my Age guys and of course the time of day gents.

Had I read right through the thread titled 'Price Increase' I would have seen it had been noted that Allure had indicated that their rates were going up from 30th May, so a basic 1/2hr meet is now £60. But the question is why? Why in a market where quality and price are so important to the customer would you then increase your prices to the same as your competitors and throw away a potential advantage that you had over one of your rivals. It just doesn't make business sense? Unless there is a cartel and all the Agencies have agreed to increase their prices to the same level then in the absence of such an agreement we have an open market, and as Anth G states on the other thread that this won't happen because one Agency are quite happy to continue to charge the lower rate of £50 for a 1/2hr meet.

I know its been done to death before but are the girls getting the extra £10 or are the Agency still taking the same percentage of the increase. Actually it doesn't really matter to me because with one exception I refused to pay the £60 that Diamonds were asking for a 1/2hr meet and didn't use them, as soon as Premium appeared at £60 a half hour I've never used them despite having chatted to Juney on numerous occasions when she was with Allure, and now that Allure have gone to £60 I won't be using them either.

For me it's not a case of can't pay, but WON'T pay, thankfully we still have one top Agency with a large selection of ladies whose rate is £50 per 1/2hr and whose management take quite decisive action where a lady they represent doesn't meet their standards. Ironically the girl they got rid of recently for poor service and attitude is now working for another Agency and is able to charge you£10 extra for providing that same poor service, so price most definitely doesn't ensure quality of service. In addition, of course we have a multitude of Independent ladies who also charge a similar rate of £50 per 1/2hr so we gents are not limited to having to go to the more expensive agencies.

Let battle commence between Premium and Allure, the girls will move between the two as if there is no such thing as a transfer window and while they fight with each other then lets hope that Amour flourish. If they do then they may buck the trend where the girls just think that they will charge whatever they want and the guys will pay. I have walked away from many a door where the service was not going to be what I expected, or there were going to be extra's, maybe instead of walking the future trend should be just not to pick up the telephone to certain Agencies, and if there was a downturn in their turnover, then I just wonder what action those Agencies might have to take to address the fall in demand?

Offline AnthG

I know its been done to death before but are the girls getting the extra £10 or are the Agency still taking the same percentage of the increase.

One of the biggest and best two finger salute arguments Alli had over her sisters agency was that the girls on Allures books got the same commission with Allure at £50 /30mins as they did on Premium at £60  for 30mins.

This was a fantastic positive thing Allure had going for it as it made her sisters agency seem a rip off and less caring about the punters and the girls on their books all from that one fact of Alli doing that. It was truly a brilliant move to be honest.

And now she has upped Allures rates. No-way in a million years will suddenly the girls be getting more commission and thus girls are now getting the most commission in Newcastle at Allure. As what would be the point in that. And if Allure tried to claim it as true. That in itself would be bad for Allure as something would suggest it was needed to pay the girls more there than anywhere else. So now it makes Allure just seem greedy all from that selling point that existed before.

This is like the Lils adverts where the say 60% of people in tests liked the taste of our stuff just as much as the branded stuff. And then the next week turning around and start selling their stuff at the same price of the brand. All the brand companies need to do in response is say 40% of people didn't like your stuff and it's sold at the same price as ours. Allure shouldn't have put the prices up.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online mike336

I for one wont be using allure anymore because of the hike in prices,hope platinum and pink ladies dont follow suit

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The price increase goes to the ladies, nothing greedy about it. I'm not going into a big debate about it, Allure ladies are worth every penny and I thought they deserve the rise, they also deserve the low commissions.
Sorry to those that won't use Allure anymore because of the price increase but times change and so do prices.
Alli xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline AnthG

The price increase goes to the ladies, nothing greedy about it. I'm not going into a big debate about it, Allure ladies are worth every penny and I thought they deserve the rise, they also deserve the low commissions.

But just to confirm.  Premium claimed a couple of months ago that they charged £60 for 30mins. And as a result of this extra they gave the highest amount to the girls. More than both Allure and Amour do.

Which you then responded to say that you paid the exact same amount as Premium do to your girls from the £50 as they do from the £60 booking.

So you are now saying you have upped to £60 for 30mins and are paying all of that extra £10 to the girls. So basically you are now paying the girls even more than the ones get on Premium's books?

If so why? There is no reason or need to pay girls more than they get on Premium. It's already higher than they get from all the other agencies in the region. This suggests that Allure is desperate for the girls like Diamonds were doing that whole "come to us and pick your own rates".

But to close an argument before it starts. I know Allure is not desperate for the girls. So why do it? There is no need! Just put it back as it was at £50 and match Premiums rates and outdo Amours seems to be the sensible option.

You said yourself on UKE at the time Premium started up.

Quote from: Alli
Allure has kept the same prices but knocked the commission down so both girls and clients are happy.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Sorry to those that won't use Allure anymore because of the price increase but times change and so do prices.
Alli xxx

Greedy grasping pimp. :thumbsdown:

Barney Ross

If an indie puts her price up we have a choice, if an agency puts the prices up we've still got the same choice,
Book them or don't, simple really

Offline sqlbatsman

My guess is they split their business into two. Introduce competition between the two halves of the same business, encouraging any unsuspecting punters to take sides, thereby more talk and publicity for both and thereby slowly increase profile of both the business and increase their market share - all leading to an artful price increase, which has now more or less been accepted by most punters as the norm.

Well hope this teaches some punters not to take sides with pimps! Anyways time to move on!

Offline smiths

My guess is they split their business into two. Introduce competition between the two halves of the same business, encouraging any unsuspecting punters to take sides, thereby more talk and publicity for both and thereby slowly increase profile of both the business and increase their market share - all leading to an artful price increase, which has now more or less been accepted by most punters as the norm.

Well hope this teaches some punters not to take sides with pimps! Anyways time to move on!

I agree with your last sentence, pimps ALWAYS have an agenda which is to sell product to punters, some may be more honest than others but they of course don't have the punters interests in mind ultimately, they have how much cash they can make as their goal.