Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Michaela - Archway  (Read 4031 times)

16 review(s) for Mona michaela (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Mony Michaela - External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 - 30mins

Comms were excellent, nice clean tidy room with chilled music playing.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO
Sex Mish and cowgirl
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Fingering
Rimming on her
Cum in Mouth

Positives:

Excellent full on deep french kissing, very passionate.
Attractive tall woman, photos accurate, she looks in her early 30's, very tall with slight fat on her belly. Her looks remind me of Mariann slightly.
Sex was excellent, sexy filthy eye contact and telling me to fuck her harder. Putting her fingers in my mouth and grabbing hold of my arse whilst in mish position and cowgirl very good.
OWO was so smooth and great technique. After deep throating me, she leaned over to kiss me and I could taste my pre cum in her mouth.
She has a strong english accent, doesn't sound Danish at all. Very friendly to talk to and chill with post sex.
She was spotlessly clean, gave her RO, Rimming, nice tasting pussy.
She responds well to RO, and playing with her pussy. Likes to be kissed on the neck.
The finish was a great! I wanked in her mouth whilst making sexy eye contact with me and dribbled my load on her tits. Then, I kissed her to taste my spunk in her mouth.

Negatives:

Didn't offer foot fetish, but we agreed this before the punt.

Summary:

It's been a long time since I've had a proper punt, the sweet taste of punting is back. Since last November I've only had 4 punts - Two Soho walk up punts and two transexuals. I've had a break from punting waiting for my vasectomy to heal properly. This punt was great and reminded me how good punting can be. No strings sex with no hassle or headaches compared to civvie relationships. 30 mins of pleasure and then leave, back to life.

She was very accommodating and provided a great service. £70 for half hour is pretty good for the service she provided me. Highly recommend this one and I would see agsain.

RATING:
9.5/10

Offline booblord

Hey jimbomwood.. could you please tell how big was her ass. I am thinking of visiting her by the end of this month.. Thanks.

Offline Clooney

She sounds excellent!

Like just the sort of MILF I love!

What sort of age was she? Usually mature girls chop at least 5 years off. I have no issue if she is even 50+ as long as her looks are accurate on her profile.

jimbobwood

Hey jimbomwood.. could you please tell how big was her ass. I am thinking of visiting her by the end of this month.. Thanks.

She has an average size bottom.

jimbobwood

She sounds excellent!

Like just the sort of MILF I love!

What sort of age was she? Usually mature girls chop at least 5 years off. I have no issue if she is even 50+ as long as her looks are accurate on her profile.

She looks younger than 41. She looks mid 30's.

LL

Nice review Jimbo!
Glad you had a good punt mate.
It's been a while since I fucked a Danish girl so I should hotlist this one  :thumbsup:

Offline Rook_ee

Wow...finally a mild worth looking in to..big boob's , blond, good at bj... defo need to get my rod in those moist holes.. anyone can tell if her boob's are real and what size? DD  :thumbsup:  EE  :crazy: or FF  :wacko:

Offline bestbefore

Has anyone seen Mona recently? JamesR's review was last summer and was a little 'meh'. Any updates welcome.

Offline horsa

I wish that she would get rid of those touched up old pictures, She has been on my list for a while now but have never visited due to those pictures!

Type_O_Negative

Has anyone seen Mona recently? JamesR's review was last summer and was a little 'meh'. Any updates welcome.

That's a good question. I wonder she put on weight or lost a few kgs  :unknown:

Offline bluelad

Saw her last year and she looked pretty much like the second and third photos from this ad certainly nothing like the first one:

External Link/Members Only

She's tall - 5ft 10 inches - and busty and probably a size 12 to 14.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

I saw her last August .....mediocre service....she seemed very subdued..and I got the vague impression that was on something....not 100% sure...but  an inkling......also her 'place of work'...was pretty drab.......
All in all a somewhat depressing experience. for me...