Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen Angelic?  (Read 956 times)

B17

I have a booking with Angelic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

She has decent reviews on AW but none here. Will TOFFT but just checking to see if anybody has seen her.

B17

to clarify--does anybody have a review of a more normal meet up with this woman...there is a review but a little outside the normal.

jstrongerrrrr

Saw Angelic in March - she bid on a reverse booking - pretty sure it was £150 for the hour outcall. Session was more normal than her only review, but had a bit of kink thrown in - session involved pantyhose, lots of oil and a toy - she is the girl in the photos, although they make her look a little better than the reality - she's attractive, skinny, nice breasts...initially seemed quite shy/softly spoken but really warmed up after a chat and a glass of wine...to be honest she's not the type I usually go for but all services were delivered to aplomb and we had a pretty fun hour. She's also a good kisser - which is something I enjoy, lots of OWO toy play, fingering etc...hope this helps.

Offline PLeisure

Saw Angelic in March - she bid on a reverse booking - pretty sure it was £150 for the hour outcall. Session was more normal than her only review, but had a bit of kink thrown in - session involved pantyhose, lots of oil and a toy - she is the girl in the photos, although they make her look a little better than the reality - she's attractive, skinny, nice breasts...initially seemed quite shy/softly spoken but really warmed up after a chat and a glass of wine...to be honest she's not the type I usually go for but all services were delivered to aplomb and we had a pretty fun hour. She's also a good kisser - which is something I enjoy, lots of OWO toy play, fingering etc...hope this helps.
cheers for the intel, ^^ - please consider a review, would be greatly appreciated  :thumbsup:
Taking into account your comment, would you say she's got a fit body, ie. toned? Flat stomach, firm boobs/ butt, etc. Asking because her public gallery images look quite P'shopped
Also, what nationality, please.
Bit pricey, hence the curiosity  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:38:00 pm by PLeisure »

jstrongerrrrr

hey - will try and submit a review if i can - I would say Angelic's shape is kind of skinny with decent size natural breasts, i remember I could see her ribs and she is lithe as opposed to athletic - I prefer ladies to be a bit curvier. I think the photo that best represents her is the foxy photo.

B17

Many thanks for the intel....very helpful. I will report back.

Offline PLeisure

will try and submit a review if i can
You've almost written it. Just copy n' paste the various posts you've tagged on to others' threads, bit more detail on where/ when/ etc; and you're done.  :thumbsup:

jstrongerrrrr

I appreciate you would like a review - but sometimes I don't have the time or the desire to write one, I know you asked politely but I'm not a fan of being told what to do especially when I have twice offered up some knowledge to the original enquiry. I'm not intending to start a ruck on here just want to state my point of view.

Offline PLeisure

I appreciate you would like a review - but sometimes I don't have the time or the desire to write one, I know you asked politely but I'm not a fan of being told what to do especially when I have twice offered up some knowledge to the original enquiry. I'm not intending to start a ruck on here just want to state my point of view.
It's a shame that you've taken exception to, "being told what to do" yet seem fully aware that the ethos of UKP is to offer up intel; preferably in the form of reviews. I mention this because you've already acknowledged this fact:
will try and submit a review if i can

Since my initial response above, I've looked through your existing reviews and it's clear you're not lazy or shy to provide candid analysis of the WGs you've seen. Or, at least some of them.
There is a consensus that tacking on thoughts to someone else's review or thread enquiry is offering the minimal level of assistance. More so when someone pipes up in a Neg review that they'd seen the same WG a few weeks earlier and it was similarly bad. I'm not suggesting that's what you're doing here, but you get the idea. UKP works best when people contribute. If she's good, even the WG benefits  :hi:

jstrongerrrrr

I understand what you are saying and I think I have a decent general feel for how this forum works - I get a sense you are an experienced member of this forum and feel the need to divulge instruction to other members on how things work on this site - thats fine, whatever rocks your boat - in this instance I find the advice a tad controlling and patronising. The difference between you and I is my initial post was made in reply to someone asking for advise, which I did twice - you on the other hand(however good your intentions) have forced your opinion/will on another member without being asked to do so, and I'm pretty sure that you have previous with this type of admin controlling behaviour.

Offline PLeisure

No problem ^^
It's just confusing when a person says, "will try and submit a review" when, in fact, you have stated you no intention of doing so.
Can you understand how that comes across as confusing?

My interest is in getting the maximum value out of this forum through intel, not in coercing anyone. Again, it's a shame that you've reacted to this instead of the community ethos, which is a far more beneficial consideration.
That said, if it makes you feel better, I won't pursue this any further  :hi:

jstrongerrrrr

In its most simple terms I offered help twice and was then told to do a review to which I replied/reacted - I believe my posts and reviews are in keeping with the ethos of this forum - not interested in causing a ruck.

Offline PLeisure

I don't know why you're continuing to be over-sensitive about this  :unknown:
Is this "being told":
cheers for the intel, ^^ - please consider a review, would be greatly appreciated  :thumbsup:
Or perhaps you feel this is:
You've almost written it. Just copy n' paste the various posts you've tagged on to others' threads, bit more detail on where/ when/ etc; and you're done.  :thumbsup:
In which case, I'll once again say that it's a shame you're more concerned about what I'm saying - and somehow misinterpreting it as some bully tactic - when I was intending to reassure you that it's basically done already.

Look, if you don't want to, no-one's forcing you.
But it is confusing when you say, "will try and submit a review" and then, rescind that in the next post. Life is a lot simpler when you stay true to your word.

jstrongerrrrr

gaaaahhhh - this is beyond dull - i find you pedantic and preachy - I don't know who appointed you as the admin saviour of this site but I don't recognise you as some sort of authority...I see you have written nearly 2000 posts in little over a year, thats 4.5 per day on a forum for info on fucking prostitutes...to me thats an alarming stat of someone who has way too much time on his hands and I would wager that a large number of those posts have been urging members to act in a manner that you deem fit...we must all surely face the reality of what is to many a dubious hobby...yours is an obsessional level of control and structure within this site that may not be healthy.

Offline PLeisure

Still focussing on what I said..... Bizarre !

jstrongerrrrr

Bizarre indeed - I see I was right you do have a history of this behaviour, seems you spend your time on this site calling people out - and I've called you out on your behaviour, which probably feels unpleasant - maybe cut down your posts and get out more, participate in life and move away from the murky world of sex addiction.

Offline PLeisure

This seems to have upset you - why allow yourself to get so angry about a total stranger. It's a bit sad :)

jstrongerrrrr

what's sad is the fact that in the last year you have spent over 50 days online! For someone who spends a vast amount of time telling members to write a review you have written just 9 reviews - hypocrite admin busybody.

Offline PLeisure

What's creepy is the amount of attention you're giving another person's online activity. Why the obsession  :scare:

Don't worry, I won't reciprocate... in case your UKP history is littered with empty promises to review a WG which remain unfulfilled  :thumbsup:

jstrongerrrrr

Our collective desire to have the last word is the only reason this thread has continued - may i remind you that you were the first one to look through my reviews which you mentioned earlier (it feels pretty invasive doesn't it?), I've merely held a mirror up to your behaviour and reflected back how you come across - this is clearly an uncomfortable process when one is unable to take ownership of one's actions.

Offline PLeisure

Yes, I did look through your reviews - and complimented you on them, you may recall. I did not scrutinise them in a desperate attempt to pick faults and can't be bothered to trawl through someone's post history. If that floats your boat, knock yourself out - it says a lot more about you than I need to articulate  :hi:

jstrongerrrrr

if you think I spent more than a few mins looking at your stats/posts you're greatly mistaken. It takes 2 seconds to see your profile stats and in your first 2 pages of posts you request reviews from members on several occasions. seriously do you think it normal to have spent over 50 days worth of hours in little over a year on a prostitute information site??? Come on get a grip.
As for your backhanded compliment - "Since my initial response above, I've looked through your existing reviews and it's clear you're not lazy or shy to provide candid analysis of the WGs you've seen. Or, at least some of them." The very tone is patronising and condescending. I find it staggering that you have only submitted 9 reviews yet you consistently winge about members not submitting reviews - this total hypocrisy is clear as day. Had you not poked your nose in and imparted unwanted and patronising instruction then you wouldn't be provoking this reaction which is a waste of both our time.

Offline PLeisure

The more you bleat on about this, the more you come across like some over-sensitive Mummy's boy  :cry:

If you wish to continue upsetting yourself in this bizarre manner, go right ahead.

Offline Mark1

I would just like to get back to the subject: has anybody seen Angelic?