Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: which fkk ?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline bokkie

Ok. So I've been reading up for my first trip, and it looks like a fkk is what I'm after.

Next question is, which one?

I'll be flying out friday evening and returning Sunday morning, so only have time for one fkk.

This means I'm not really bothered about how many fkk's a city has, but i want quality

So which fkk in the major cities would you recommend.
Natural birds preferrable, don't like fake tits, etc.
Owo and fk a must and need a big selection.
I'm going to be there from opening till close so good facilites as well.
Samya, palace, artemis.......
Any suggestions?
Thanks all

Blackmercedesslk

I would recommend to you the fkk paradise, it is very good.

Offline bokkie

Artemis looks like the biggest and best, but what about the girls?

Blackmercedesslk

Not tested yet

but sooner or later I wil try it

Offline bokkie

Thanks. Paradise is in frankfurt right?

Offline Jerboa

No Paradise is in Stuttgart. If you prefer a club with less fake boobs then miss out Palace, also Artemis, though you may well still find many natural breasted girls there. So are you just going to a club on the Saturday, what about Friday night? Samya in Cologne has to be a top tip.

Offline bokkie

Thanks. Well the friday I'll only be arriving late evening so maybe just see a wg or something.
It's the saturday where i really want my moneys worth.
Am i correct in saying artemis is Berlin's only fkk?
Is Artemis full of plastic girls, or does the sheer number ensure a balance?
Thanks all

Offline Jerboa

Thanks. Well the friday I'll only be arriving late evening so maybe just see a wg or something.
It's the saturday where i really want my moneys worth.
Am i correct in saying artemis is Berlin's only fkk?
Is Artemis full of plastic girls, or does the sheer number ensure a balance?
Thanks all

Yes Artemis is Berlin's only real fkk, it has a high number of fake boobed barbies, but also some natural looking girls too.

Offline bokkie

Thanks for that.
So based on my requirements, do you reckon artemis is my best bet, and just ignore the barbies.
Or would samya in cologne or one of the frankfurt clubs be better suited to my requirements?

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for that.
So based on my requirements, do you reckon artemis is my best bet, and just ignore the barbies.
Or would samya in cologne or one of the frankfurt clubs be better suited to my requirements?

Up to you, read some of the reports and make the decision, bear in mind Frankfurt has several club, but flights to FRA airport might be bit pricey.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

It was my first time in Berlin the other week ,,  I did airport girls and Insomnia , Thursday night visit so it was gangbang nigh

Two totally different experienses ,, but that's what it's about ,, different courses for different horses personally it's good to sample the different placaes and what these have to offer ,,, 

Hope your trip gose well and post and let us know how it went

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Ok. So I've been reading up for my first trip, and it looks like a fkk is what I'm after.

Next question is, which one?

I'll be flying out friday evening and returning Sunday morning, so only have time for one fkk.

This means I'm not really bothered about how many fkk's a city has, but i want quality

So which fkk in the major cities would you recommend.
Natural birds preferrable, don't like fake tits, etc.
Owo and fk a must and need a big selection.
I'm going to be there from opening till close so good facilites as well.
Samya, palace, artemis.......
Any suggestions?
Thanks all

Offline bokkie

Thanks. Think I'm between artemis and samya.
Not quite sure yet.

Offline bokkie

Which fkk was it that had the pricing structure where 30 mins was €50 or 3x30 mins was €120?