Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xhornysinglemom90x - Liverpool scam??  (Read 536 times)

Offline Mr long sausage

Hi Im a long time reader of this site but only just set up an account. I was going to post this as a review but I'm not sure I can post a review if no meeting took place. So here it is.

I messaged xhornysinglemom90x on aw an agreed a incall for £120. Was all set to go, asked for her postcode an she refused to give it to me until I transferred her the money through the bank? She said that's how most girls arrange it with new punters???? I said no I wouldn't do that, obviously, so she got abusive an called me afew choice names.

I thought nothing of it but later thought that I should post on here because her account is still active on the site an I wouldn't want some young fresh faced punter to fall for the bank transfer thing.

I assume it's a scam, I could be wrong but I'd never transfer money before a meeting.

External Link/Members Only

flyboy1990

She popped up on my search but she lists bareback in her 'enjoy' list so I avoided like the plague!

Good shout on the heads up about the obvious scam!

milo

I'm not sure I can post a review if no meeting took place.
Towards the top of each page is a link to the "Rules".

Within that this is what is written about reviews -
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Wise decision OP, and thanks for sharing.

At 150/hr now and a size 18+ but no feedback she's clearly a looper anyway, confirmed also by this extremely irritating photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only