Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine Sexy Pin Up - Glasgow  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Reverend_Steven

Anybody had a look at this one?

External Link/Members Only

Profile intrigues me but no real feedback on AW is always a concern. She's listed her nationality as british which surprised me given the profile name but if she's genuine she looks like a decent prospect.

ickydicky

suspicious it could be another profile from celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. beware  :diablo:unless you happy to dfk a mouth full of shite or have her drop a smelly shite in your mouth :vomit:

Offline tazman1002001

Profile showing as available today ......her pics do look very good and she has me very very intrigued.

Did anyone see her as still not a lot of feedback?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

I would say that profile is genuine. Looks competent enough to be a girl who has done this before.

Disclaimer ; I'd call her for a chat first.

mavgoose

Especially to confirm DFK and OWO.

Offline Reverend_Steven

Might TOFTT on this one. I'll report back if it happens boys.

Offline perfect 10

Would appreciate that Steven  ;)

bigbell

tempted, but it would be disapointing if she was shaved, redheads need to have a bush for me :rose:

ickydicky

tempted, but it would be disapointing if she was shaved, redheads need to have a bush for me :rose:

exactly. the ginger minge is the selling point :D

Offline Reverend_Steven

Booking arranged for Friday. I'll put a review up after including the state of her rug!  :sarcastic:

ickydicky

Booking arranged for Friday. I'll put a review up after including the state of her rug!  :sarcastic:

tell her to let it grow. and mention the ginger minge on her profile. look forward to your review rev

Online Anndyy

suspicious it could be another profile from celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. beware  :diablo:unless you happy to dfk a mouth full of shite or have her drop a smelly shite in your mouth :vomit:

What the hell happened? I think i missed a good story here.

Forget it. Already searched here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:09:07 pm by Anndyy »

bigbell

exactly. the ginger minge is the selling point :D

it is for me,ickydicky, nothing worse than booking a redhead, then finding out its had the gillette :angry:

ickydicky

What the hell happened? I think i missed a good story here.

Forget it. Already searched here.

hope that didnt put you aff your dinner. the french nutter/witch celine/magalie/sexy frenchgirl is a manky hoor and not in a good way :vomit:

Offline auldie63

hope that didnt put you aff your dinner. the french nutter/witch celine/magalie/sexy frenchgirl is a manky hoor and not in a good way :vomit:
That's no way to talk about your sister! :wackogirl: :yahoo:

Offline Reverend_Steven

TOFTT on this one this afternoon. I'll put a full review up in a few days but I can say her profile is accurate. Genuine new part time girl.

ickydicky

TOFTT on this one this afternoon. I'll put a full review up in a few days but I can say her profile is accurate. Genuine new part time girl.

look forward to reading review rev. how about the minge. ginger? :crazy:

Offline Reverend_Steven

Shaved icky. I chastised her thoroughly for such a sin  :angry: :mad:

bigbell

ickydicky

Shaved icky. I chastised her thoroughly for such a sin  :angry: :mad:

as long as you gave her bottom a sound thrashing :dance:

Offline SamScott

She looks right up my street
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

ickydicky

Firebird

Review in a couple of days???? My eyes will be staying out my head by then

Offline tazman1002001

Well done Rev we need more of this ....ive been having some great comms on AW and I'm waiting for her next Incall date.

Looking forward to the review.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

OWO "extra" ?

Not a good marketing ploy.