Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Brazilian Hanna - Croydon  (Read 2052 times)

3 review(s) for SexyBrunette HANNA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xanthos

Very enjoyable VFM 30 minute punt @£60
Services included owo/ro, FK (DFK on offer but my smokey breath put her off a little!)missionary.
She was clean and freshly showered, wearing the outfit as per a/w pictures.
Friendly girl, voluptuous shape, nice arse and facially very pretty. Genuine Brazilian-Portugese background.

Not a negative but the wet wiping and use of some kind of cleansing gel - cock was on fire briefly - but actually felt really nice  :)

She speaks enough English to get by and comms were fine. I believe shes off back up to jocko land next week.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline nervouspunter52

She looks good, where abouts is her location? Hotel or apartment?

Offline NickA

Thanks for the report. I've had my eye on this one for a while. But she seems to move around a lot, and her AW name changed in the last fortnight or so.
Just a couple of questions: any tattoos? And is she OK with oral on her?

Offline NickA

Apologies. Just saw you'd listed RO. I should have read the report properly!

Offline xanthos

She looks good, where abouts is her location? Hotel or apartment?

The place was near to Church Street tram stop, quite a big place too - not a massively discreet entrance unfortunately.

Offline xanthos

Thanks for the report. I've had my eye on this one for a while. But she seems to move around a lot, and her AW name changed in the last fortnight or so.
Just a couple of questions: any tattoos? And is she OK with oral on her?

Didn't notice any tats, had a belly piercing, she was fine with r/o and got nice and juicey  :)

Offline NickA

Didn't notice any tats, had a belly piercing, she was fine with r/o and got nice and juicey  :)

Thanks for the info. She sounds great. i know the Church Street tram stop area. Was it a house or flat?

There's also a new Chinese herbal place opened up right near there. I happened to be walking past the other day and popped my head in to enquire about a massage. Big Chinese bloke behind the desk, sighed and said, 'Yes, but it will be me doing it.' I made my excuses and left. Had the feeling he'd been asked before.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the info. She sounds great. i know the Church Street tram stop area. Was it a house or flat?

There's also a new Chinese herbal place opened up right near there. I happened to be walking past the other day and popped my head in to enquire about a massage. Big Chinese bloke behind the desk, sighed and said, 'Yes, but it will be me doing it.' I made my excuses and left. Had the feeling he'd been asked before.

:lol: Should of asked what his HE's are like.

They get asked like crazy, a Chinese place near me put up a huge sign in their window basically saying "don't be coming in here, asking for sexual services"