Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guilia - Colchester - I'm gonna be going back!  (Read 1291 times)

7 review(s) for Naughty_Giulia (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only - Link to Profile

30 minutes - £50

Have been keeping an eye on this profile after the good reviews on here, and after a couple of failed attempts our times matched up and a booking was made!
Tried to book the past couple of days but our times didn't match - no fault of Giulia's.

Comms were by text mostly and nice and quick.
Venue is fairly easy to find as others have said - I didn't drive so I didn't have an issue with parking like others have.
Once there I called and was given the flat number - then buzzed in.

Into the flat and I was greeted by Giula dressed in the red lingerie on her profile, at this point I knew I was in for a good time.
Handed over the fee and she quickly put it on the side and jumped onto the bed beckoning me to join her and I wasn't going to say no!
What followed was lots of DFK, light fingering, RO, OW, cowgirl and finishing whilst spooning.

I would like to say I lasted longer than I did! Next time I'm going to be booking an hour and try more positions.
No lube was needed at all and she was very tight too, so now I'm planning my next visit!  :cool:

Okcomputer

Well I had a booking with her today at 5pm. Called when I got there, phone was off, waited for 10 minutes and returned to my car. Received a call later saying that her phone battery was dead so could not receive the call. Ha..what a way to treat a customer...

Offline cheek

I had initial issues arranging a time but once that was confirmed no issues at all.

Sorry to hear your experience though as its not good when that does happen !