Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanta2 Glasgow Mature Czech  (Read 2563 times)

Offline andypandy7373

Anyone punted this lady? any info appreciated

Offline timmy1

to all my fellow grannyfuckers out there, heres a new one, have yet to try her out though :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Burnside

Seen that she's working with Scarlet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code pleased to see her back in Glasgow. :dance:

ickydicky

Seen that she's working with Scarlet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code pleased to see her back in Glasgow. :dance:

you do like your grannies guv :rolleyes:

Burnside

Scarlet is 30 as stated on her profile, and will probably get another visit from me. :D

ickydicky

Burnside

If she was Glaswegian at 30 she could possibly be a Granny. :sarcastic:

ickydicky

If she was Glaswegian at 30 she could possibly be a Granny. :sarcastic:

:lol:

Offline timmy1

Just seen glasgowtereza,definetly a positive,all services recieved, will even post my first review tommorow :hi:

camcorder

Scarlet is 30 as stated on her profile, and will probably get another visit from me. :D

She's ace, seen her twice and was keeping deliberately quiet about how good she is!

Givememilf

Just seen glasgowtereza,definetly a positive,all services recieved, will even post my first review tommorow :hi:

What does she look like mate? Because when her profile first appeared there was a blurry face pic... but it wasn't pretty. I'm always looking for a new mature to have a go on, I think I've fucked every wg over 40 in glasgow by now.

ickydicky