Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy slut sophie  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Portishead Mark

I might be flying high on endorphins but I swear to god I've just fucked and cum in sexy slut Sophie's mouth whilst dogging this afternoon at togghill.  Me and six other guys all used her... Has anyone else had this pleasure?  Seems from the mid noshing banter she's a fairly regular girl up there?

Offline Roth

Could be as she is a filthy bitch :rose: and she does list dogging as one of her enjoys. :unknown:  Though as she normally charges £150ph I would have thought it would be paid dogging by one of the other punters? :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Portishead Mark

Well his loss in wallet and our gain then!  She did seem to be loving bless her!  May have to opt for a private session after this afternoons experience!

Offline Roth

Well his loss in wallet and our gain then!  She did seem to be loving bless her!  May have to opt for a private session after this afternoons experience!

Go for it mate but please leave a review here.  :drinks: :drinks:

tonibell99

What are your reasons for thinking it was Sophie?

Offline Hantsolo

Whenever I've ever bothered to go to dogging spot it's been full of guys and no sign of any action whatsoever...unless you like men of course.

So even if it wasn't Sophie the OPs a lucky man!

Offline Roth

Just remember - she's a prossie so money is King.  Nowt for free.  :hi:

vw

Just remember - she's a prossie so money is King.  Nowt for free.  :hi:

Yes someone will have paid, hope the guys rubbered up, have seen these dogging films before !

Offline Portishead Mark

Jesus it was her, just received a PM from her.  Many thanks Soph I can tick that off my list for sure!

As for a review not sure that's required in this occasion as it wasn't a booked thing by me just good luck dogging..  If you want a review then she has a body built for sin and gives a cracking blowjob and licks up every drop!  Just look at the profile and pics... They are accurate hence me checking to see if that really was her in the first place.  The give away was the pierced nipple!

Offline bfl

Lucky bastards I drove past about 12.30 as well :(

Offline Portishead Mark

I've received a note to say Sophs back at togghill tomorrow Thursday 1st September at 4pm if anyone fancies a dogging session with the hottie!  If it's the same setup as last then just turn up and watch/join in and pop your load in her mouth.

Offline Roth

Might of been better to offer exact details by PM rather than advertise to anyone reading UKP.  Half of Bristol's gonna turn up now.  :(

Offline Portishead Mark

It's already on fabswingers for all to see anyway... Just a little cross site co-operation and a heads up to the guys and girls in this group.

vw

Might of been better to offer exact details by PM rather than advertise to anyone reading UKP.  Half of Bristol's gonna turn up now.  :(

Hope they don't do the shit eating like in the past.

Suppose alfresco hardsports is easier to clean up.

Have fun on the first

Offline raincoat56

Think I've met her at Wisely. Can't be sure though cos AW profile has disappeared. Going by descriptions  here, certainly sounds like her, though I assume the Hard sports comment is a wind-up :-)

vw

Wonder why? :sarcastic:

No toilet paper  :lol:

Not the hardsports comment is not a wind up she used to have scat parties search here for slut soph's shit

Offline sigmund

One of her duo partners told me that she got caught something nasty doing HS so she stopped, not sure why but she doesn't appeal to me anyway but I wouldn't hold her past against me if she did.

Offline Roth

Probably cancelled cos the date time and place of the meet was put on on open forum and they didn't want a bunch of spectators. :hi:

vw

Probably cancelled cos the date time and place of the meet was put on on open forum and they didn't want a bunch of spectators. :hi:

Stupid is as stupid does.   :wacko:

TheCape

Any news on Soph?  Sent her a text a couple of weeks ago and got a reply but nothing since. Her phone goes straight to answerphone.

Offline 123Mel456

Offline sigmund

Profile has disappeard now :(
Doesn't seem uncommon for her profile to disappeared only for it to come back later.

Maybe she has a few breaks here and there, maybe a holiday, maybe family stuff who knows or cares  :unknown:

I'm sure as and when she wants to be whoring again the profile will be back up.

Offline Somersetgeezer

can anyone pm her number would like to try and book her