Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Banks - Harlow (on tour)  (Read 2686 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Keeping it short and sweet, just to confirm previous +ve reviews

Meeting was a few months back
15 min blow and go for £70
In hotel in old Harlow with easy access via side door
Arranged via texts the day before

External Link/Members Only

Hannah doesn't show her face on aw but she is a pretty girl, better than might be expected from a hidden face profile.
Cracking little tanned body, petite, firm, better than her pictures show in my opinion, somehow they make her look older.

Good GFE blowjob, no deep throat but plenty of good technique with attention paid to balls as well as dick.
Doesn't offer cim or facial, so happily unloaded over her sweet little tits. Even though it was a quick booking she gave me another go for the last few mins after cleaning up.

I will return for a fuck the next time she's near me.

Miketyson21

What's her kissing like? Does she DFK...?

Also, do you think she could be a bit of a dom...?

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Light french kissing as I recall, certainly not Khloe sexy girl hard tongue action. 

As for dom, no idea I'm afraid, is guess she's more comfortable doing GFE than anything else but as not my bag I never asked.  There is a vid of her fucking some guy up the arse with a strap on, in her movie section, not all vanilla.

Her comms are very good and is clear about do's and dont's when asked, so worth emailing her and asking.

Offline cambsguy

When I saw her she gave me foot fetish and IIRC also some cock torture too. Not a dom in the standard sense but more girl next door which i like.

Miketyson21

wow, sounds awesome.  Did she use tools like a rope? :D

When did you see her for the cock torture if you don't mind me asking...

Miketyson21

Hi Camb guy,

Could you please elaborate on the dom session hannah banks with as much details as you can PLEASE PLEASE.  I'm prepared to travel a great distance to see her.

MERRY XMAS!  ;)

Offline cambsguy

Hi Camb guy,

Could you please elaborate on the dom session hannah banks with as much details as you can PLEASE PLEASE.  I'm prepared to travel a great distance to see her.

MERRY XMAS!  ;)

Cant remember the full details but would have been along the lines of:

Standing on my cock and body in bare feet as well as heels, with some mild kicking to that area. Then we both got on the bed and she would have put cotton buds down my japs eye and teased them in and out. Then some safety pins through the skin on my shaft, all done in quite an innocent way which i like.

She is a bit quiet but willing to go along with most things.