Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 2831570 times)

Offline Thomas_jada


Offline Heph

It’s like every time I ask a question here I only realise how effing dumb it is, when someone replies. Alright, keep your secrets (really)

I was less worried about risk like a neutral/neg, more like full on B&S or ghosting deposit tactics or luring. But yeah, I do want to give the forum at least one TOFTT review, no bragging rights sure but that tiny chance of scouting out a new star, keeps TOFTT a bit more enticing than just staying w regs.

You're already doing one of the best things you can do by being an active & contributing member here. There are very few ways to wholly avoid B&S: you simply have to be prepared to override your todger and nix a meet taking the loss of invested time if you find yourself in such a situation. On deposits: ask yourself how much your desire to see one of the small minority who ask for these outweighs the loss of the money.


Offline Heph

I was less worried about risk like a neutral/neg, more like full on B&S or ghosting deposit tactics or luring. But yeah, I do want to give the forum at least one TOFTT review, no bragging rights sure but that tiny chance of scouting out a new star, keeps TOFTT a bit more enticing than just staying w regs.

Afterthought: from my own experiences; re-reading this is one of the most memorably instructive- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=413376.0  - an absolute car-crash, and largely of my own making, because umpteen signs were there, and I had several opportunities to bail, but somehow, I felt committed when I really wasn't. Our greatest opponent is often ourselves.

Offline BeingSilent

I TOFTT a few months back.  Total car crash of a punt.  Still feel like a twat about it now.

So seeing that SP getting a bunch of positives makes me think she's either sorted herself out or I was just very very very unlucky.  I suppose thats the issue with doing a TOFTT.  It could go either way.

Offline Heph

I TOFTT a few months back.  Total car crash of a punt.  Still feel like a twat about it now.

So seeing that SP getting a bunch of positives makes me think she's either sorted herself out or I was just very very very unlucky.  I suppose thats the issue with doing a TOFTT.  It could go either way.

On the other hand, you also had a threesome with ValentinaRosa that reads like a dream.  ;)
Who was the TOFTT?

Offline BeingSilent

On the other hand, you also had a threesome with ValentinaRosa that reads like a dream.  ;)
Who was the TOFTT?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=445412.0 - my crash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41343 - the recent greens

Re the threesome... that was HOT.  Will remain a core memory considering the other person is equally highly sexually charged.  Would love another round with Valentina but I don't think thats happening.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=445412.0 - my crash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41343 - the recent greens

Re the threesome... that was HOT.  Will remain a core memory considering the other person is equally highly sexually charged.  Would love another round with Valentina but I don't think thats happening.

How come?

Offline cuteinchelsea


Offline koshkaj

So seeing that SP getting a bunch of positives makes me think she's either sorted herself out or I was just very very very unlucky.  I suppose thats the issue with doing a TOFTT.  It could go either way.

Same.

1 negative for ghosting but all highly gushing greens - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=42497

This one had over 2 years of greens before i saw her and has added many more since - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=37186
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 11:09:25 pm by koshkaj »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I TOFTT a few months back.  Total car crash of a punt.  Still feel like a twat about it now.

So seeing that SP getting a bunch of positives makes me think she's either sorted herself out or I was just very very very unlucky. I suppose thats the issue with doing a TOFTT.  It could go either way.

There's a nuance here. TOFTT is only the first review of someone on here. You don't know what her service was like before you saw her. Imagine if you had seen all those green and then had the experience you had?


Offline oinki

That 2nd profile popped up on my search today and photos look appealing plus not hitting on Lens search :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not new, I saw her her like 4 years ago but didn't do a review. Old aw ID with some aged reviews External Link/Members Only

Offline Saint.George

Her old AW profile. External Link/Members Only

Her reviews should generate under my post. Hopefully a FH will index the new link from your post.


This is like her 4th profile in a year, progressively adding even more flattering photos.

Much appreciated! Will avoid this one, too.

Offline R.onee2o2IV

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 10:12:50 pm by R.onee2o2IV »

Offline Prince

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only


Shit! That's my sister!  :scare: wtf

Offline R.onee2o2IV


Shit! That's my sister!  :scare: wtf

Don’t worry mate, we’re all innocent Vatican priests  :lol:

Offline koshkaj

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only

Wonder if she wears that dress from the video in punts? Have always wanted to bang an Amish girl. :cool:


Shit! That's my sister!  :scare: wtf

she will be treated with the respect she deserves  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 10:36:52 pm by koshkaj »

Offline R.onee2o2IV

Wonder if she wears that dress from the video in punts? Have always wanted to bang an Amish girl. :cool:

she will be treated with the respect she deserves  ;)

Can’t lie,mate,proper old-school vibes,that.Looks like she’s stepped out of another era  :thumbsup:

Offline arrow0404

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only

Looks very fuckable

Offline Heph

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only

She's been popping up recently on AW London searches, but I can't recall under which categories just right now.

Oh!, yes I can... External Link/Members Only

<cough> Wrap up!

Peculiar that Eurogirls has her listed at £20p/hr less than AW


« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 11:05:56 pm by Heph »

Offline koshkaj

Top work, Heph!

But reading through that neutral review has taken off quite a bit of shine. Heavily filtered photos, 10 years put of date and BB to boot  :thumbsdown:

Guess my Amish dreams will remain on hold  :cry:

Interesting (but not really) that AW has her as Romanian and EG as Moldovan
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 11:14:50 pm by koshkaj »

Offline R.onee2o2IV

She's been popping up recently on AW London searches, but I can't recall under which categories just right now.

Oh!, yes I can... External Link/Members Only

<cough> Wrap up!

Peculiar that Eurogirls has her listed at £20p/hr less than AW

You’re a star, mate  :hi:
Nice bit of digging! Says Moldovan on EuroGirls and AW ROM,maybe she’s mixed,who knows
Will pass this  :thumbsdown:

Offline SloeJoggs

Anyone seen this one? She looks well familiar, but can’t find anything on the forum.

External Link/Members Only

Looks like this Enevela who was mentioned on the Bareback thread

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 11:16:32 pm by SloeJoggs »

Offline R.onee2o2IV

Looks like this Enevela who was mentioned on the Bareback thread

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was proper considering her,but too many red flags,specially BB stuff put me right off


Offline SloeJoggs

She's been popping up recently on AW London searches, but I can't recall under which categories just right now.

Oh!, yes I can... External Link/Members Only

<cough> Wrap up!

Peculiar that Eurogirls has her listed at £20p/hr less than AW

I’d blacklisted her after the last time her profile got a mention on UKP but thankfully Google Lens worked its magic!

A slight pity as would’ve liked to tick Moldovan off the list :D

Offline Heph

Top work, Heph!

Interesting (but not really) that AW has her as Romanian and EG as Moldovan

 :hi:
As an aside, Moldova is only independent as a sort of historical accident - from memory it's something to do with being designated a buffer region by former USSR's administrators, not entirely unlike East Germany. I believe many Moldovans more or less consider themselves to be Romanian, ethnically and culturally, and that's largely reciprocated by Romanians. So, from our perspective, the difference is largely cosmetic.

You’re a star, mate
Nice bit of digging! Says Moldovan on EuroGirls and AW ROM,maybe she’s mixed,who knows
Will pass this

Yes; I arrived at a similar conclusion

« Last Edit: September 22, 2026, 02:32:46 am by Heph »

Offline SloeJoggs

:hi:
As an aside, Moldova is only independent as a sort of historical accident - from memory it's something to do with being designated a buffer region by former USSR's administrators, not entirely unlike East Germany. I believe many Moldovans more or less consider themselves to be Romanian, ethnically and culturally, and that's largely reciprocated by Romanians. So, from our perspective, the difference is largely cosmetic.

I suppose if one really wants to find a niche European nationality to tick off the list then Transnistrian would be even more rarefied than Moldavian; if this Enevela is in fact from that breakaway republic then might put her back on my hotlist :D

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
:hi:
As an aside, Moldova is only independent as a sort of historical accident - from memory it's something to do with being designated a buffer region by former USSR's administrators, not entirely unlike East Germany. I believe many Moldovans more or less consider themselves to be Romanian, ethnically and culturally, and that's largely reciprocated by Romanians. So, from our perspective, the difference is largely cosmetic.

Yes; I arrived at a similar conclusion

I had a girlfriend who was from Iasi in Eastern Romania. She considered herself Moldovan, as do many from the region. I would say it's an identity thing, not dissimilar to our own regional nations identities in the UK.

Although in Romania, Iasi is / was the original western part of Moldova. Many from Moldova, consider themselves Romanian, in a way to distance themselves from the Communist Soviets and that political history.

Moldovans speak Romanian, there is a Moldovan / eastern Romanian regional accent that is distinct from other Romanian regions, just like we have in the UK. Even as a non speaker, I noticed the difference compared to other Romanian speakers.

Offline Ratchet25

Just found this Peruvian hottie. She just joined on AW on 23 September.  Tempted but has anyone beat me to it as I already TOFTT with Biancaslimbabe last week (External Link/Members Only)

PenelopeLatina - Canary Wharf
External Link/Members Only

Tried adding a pic from her AW profile but not sure how to do this. Copying her pic just gave a jpg link to same profile.


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Tried adding a pic from her AW profile but not sure how to do this. Copying her pic just gave a jpg link to same profile.

Here you go.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline brandnewday75

Interesting listing.

Looks like Gabriella of HoD has gone independent?

External Link/Members Only

500 per hour though. I know she’s good company but wow.

I wonder if it boils down to a lot of punters asking her for meetings outside of the HoD errrm facilities.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Poet

Yes surely it is due to punters requesting indie meets

That price is ridiculous for a rom

How’s her ass? Toned?



Offline koshkaj

Those photos look very much like this Argentinian lady that I saw back when her hair was red…

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i thought so too, but couldn't find the profile

Offline SloeJoggs

Promising looking new Mexican profile in town…

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although perhaps it’s this same Marita whose previous AW is no longer active :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline koshkaj

i missed out on Marita, so i wonder.

Interview is different for this new profile though, and there are extra charges for OWO and DFK.

Offline Murdo

Anyone seen this girl?
External Link/Members Only
Zeraffina, Forest Gate

Learning my lesson to do some research....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline jaj909

What about :

Alessia_Hot


External Link/Members Only


Anyone? Too good to be true?

Anyone with anymore intel on this one? My gut tells me the girl's real...service-wise is anyones guess

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jaj909

Anyone seen this girl?
External Link/Members Only
Zeraffina, Forest Gate

Learning my lesson to do some research....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I messaged her last year and she accidentally face-timed me back thinking I was someone else and she started casually chatting immediately (I had the camera covered so she never saw me), then she texted me a few times afterwards trying to encourage me to come around - I blocked her. Something very skanky about her, and messy (I never saw her, mind), which could be your thing.. I would, however, ask if she offers bareback, bc if my memory serves me she does, though i could be wrong, but worth checking..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 09:59:16 am by jaj909 »

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Anyone with anymore intel on this one? My gut tells me the girl's real...service-wise is anyones guess

Hidden Image/Members Only

Currently showing in Portsmouth

Offline Outcallguy

I messaged her last year and she accidentally face-timed me back thinking I was someone else and she started casually chatting immediately (I had the camera covered so she never saw me), then she texted me a few times afterwards trying to encourage me to come around - I blocked her. Something very skanky about her, and messy (I never saw her, mind), which could be your thing.. I would, however, ask if she offers bareback, bc if my memory serves me she does, though i could be wrong, but worth checking..

I've seen her and reviewed here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=423741.0

She is skanky. She did the same to me constantly asking to meet even though I wasn't free. Saw her a few times for £100 for 30 min
Didn't offer me bb. I fucked her with protection.
She's very ditsy but sucks and fucks well.

Offline Murdo

Thanks for the intel, guess one has to keep looking...

In fact someone had posted a previous profile with BB. That's the value of the site.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 12:11:00 pm by Murdo »

Offline Gunner98


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Offline koshkaj

Promising looking new Mexican profile in town…

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although perhaps it’s this same Marita whose previous AW is no longer active :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Your guess appears to be correct as i noted shortly after that the second link for Marita reappeared in my HL, and is now fully active with the former link gone. Also worth mentioning that her prices have increased quite significantly on her return, and judging by the reviews am unsure if the additional premium is worth it? MyaSexy is in the same area and cheaper, with much better reviews. No mention of additional extras on the profile though, so seems it may now be rolled into the pricing. Perhaps 45mins would be the sweet spot, if owo and dfk are indeed part of the base package.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 03:55:00 pm by koshkaj »

Offline jaj909

Currently showing in Portsmouth
My bad  :hi: I didn't check, she's been in London a fair bit recently so took it for granted she still was..

Offline jaj909

I've seen her and reviewed here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=423741.0

She is skanky. She did the same to me constantly asking to meet even though I wasn't free. Saw her a few times for £100 for 30 min
Didn't offer me bb. I fucked her with protection.
She's very ditsy but sucks and fucks well.

just read your review, she sounds great tbf