Not a TOFTT post but just a general comment.
Went to Kommons/London last night to see if they’d been any interesting updates and noticed the new "over 18 required" boxes appearing all over the listings now.
Went to create an account (fair enough it’s probably a legal thing they’ve missed all these years because some posts have nudity on them) and then it asks for a "one time" payment of £1.99. I stopped at that point.
Firstly, I’m not totally happy storing any card details with them, and secondly Kommons is sooooo unpredictable with their listings. I reckon about 30% shown are either B&S or they use Instagram or Only Fans pictures so paying for something that’s largely misleading is not great!

The fact they are asking for card details makes me wonder if they’ll start going the AdultWork route and we’ll have paid for content like Private Galleries, Videos. I hope not!
Annoying as I have seen some girls on Kommons who are on the likes of Diva and at much reduced rates (probably just less than they agencies percentage but still a saving).