Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 2831542 times)

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Anybody seen this Brazilian? I love her body as long as it's a her. I suspect she may well be a man.

Anyone more astute than me think it's a dude?

External Link/Members Only

You won't be seeing this girl.

As Xtro states, I've put quite a comprehensive post up regarding this operator.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403571.0

I was in the area today, so I enquired after one of the girls in the profile. I got a yes to everything, with a comprehensive price list and post code. I asked is the girl actually the one in the pictures or similar?

REPLY: "Similar"

Offline harryhavanagh

You won't be seeing this girl.

As Xtro states, I've put quite a comprehensive post up regarding this operator.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403571.0

I was in the area today, so I enquired after one of the girls in the profile. I got a yes to everything, with a comprehensive price list and post code. I asked is the girl actually the one in the pictures or similar?

REPLY: "Similar"

Great contribution to the community. Thank you!

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Offline ollielon



Offline ollielon


Offline tantraman

quite cute .. but looks like massage only unfortunately

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ooh! Massage only doesn't exclude for me ... just need to see if I can push my budget upto £120/hr for B2B :blush:

Online FiveKnuckles

name changed on profile, so unsure if the review is the same girl?    :wacko:
LETICIA_NEW20   External Link/Members Only

Don't have time this week, so if she's around for next 2 weeks i'll check her out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

name changed on profile, so unsure if the review is the same girl?    :wacko:
LETICIA_NEW20   External Link/Members Only

Don't have time this week, so if she's around for next 2 weeks i'll check her out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Review in question:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=406251.0

As usual with Brazilian Sergei profiles, none of the extra prices stated and probably extra for OWO + Kissing  :dash:


Offline Sunny2024


Offline Sunny2024


Online Ron89

name changed on profile, so unsure if the review is the same girl?    :wacko:
LETICIA_NEW20   External Link/Members Only

Don't have time this week, so if she's around for next 2 weeks i'll check her out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
B&s brothel, girl pictured here is bait.

If anyone knows where this girl is/different profile let me know please. She needs to get Ron’d

Offline Snax

B&s brothel, girl pictured here is bait.

If anyone knows where this girl is/different profile let me know please. She needs to get Ron’d
maybe she just wasn't available when you got there Ron? Her one review on here has reported it being the girl in the pic.
But... Her green light is always on which does seem to indicate brothel...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 08:51:52 am by Snax »

Online Ron89

maybe she just wasn't available when you got there Ron? Her one review on here has reported it being the girl in the pic.
But... Her green light is always on which does seem to indicate brothel...
Checked with the maid. She sent pics of the girls at this house. None are her or remotely close

Offline Snax

Checked with the maid. She sent pics of the girls at this house. None are her or remotely close
So what does that mean for her one review? Is it a lie?

I almost went to see her last night so thank god I changed my mind. Was a 3 hr round journey. Thank god I didn't go

Online Ron89

So what does that mean for her one review? Is it a lie?

I almost went to see her last night so thank god I changed my mind. Was a 3 hr round journey. Thank god I didn't go
Yeah, the girl in the pics is 2+ hour commute level of hot.

From my experience, a maid who sends you pictures of all the girls off the back of me asking ‘are the pics the girl?’ means the girl in the pics is not there.

Not sure what to make of the review on here. Could be a different girl.

Not willing to TOFTT this time around.

Offline quickyfart

Any intel on her?
External Link/Members Only

Looks BS, she texted me back after 20min and I am WhatsApping her, said isn’t agency

Offline quickyfart

Weirdly on WhatsApp sent me messages in German. Seems to be using Google translate for comms.

I am 50/50 on this one, the picture she sent me the boobs from that angle seem smaller than on her profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Snax

Yeah, the girl in the pics is 2+ hour commute level of hot.

From my experience, a maid who sends you pictures of all the girls off the back of me asking ‘are the pics the girl?’ means the girl in the pics is not there.

Not sure what to make of the review on here. Could be a different girl.

Not willing to TOFTT this time around.
I decided to investigate. You were right, was bait and switch. She doesn't exist.
NEGATIVE review posted.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 10:00:14 pm by Snax »

Online FiveKnuckles

Checked with the maid. She sent pics of the girls at this house. None are her or remotely close

Thanks for the intel. 
Didn't have time to meet and profile switched to another location.

I did DM the guy that did the original review and he confirmed it was actually the girl. 
Perhaps they're now B&s.  The location in Croydon definitely has a Columbian and Brazilian brothel, with a few Indies.

*And just confirmed by Snax it's a b&s.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 10:11:32 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Online Ron89

Thanks Snax, hope you found a decent plan B.

Lucky guy who got to see her before she up and left. A lot of the better looking Brazilian SPs on their summer holidays and pics still being used at bait. She’s probably on some beach somewhere.

Online Ron89

External Link/Members Only

A bit on the expensive side, but a nice ass on this one. Pleasant and submissive.

Offline Sunny2024

Any intel on this beauty? Booked in to see her tomorrow. Interested if anyone has met her before.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 10:05:02 am by Sunny2024 »

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a chance to see this Aussie Milf? Fairly new account but might be tempted purely for those legs.

Offline Jardent6

External Link/Members Only

A bit on the expensive side, but a nice ass on this one. Pleasant and submissive.

Did you see her?

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,086
  • Likes: 104
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Did you see her?

I think it's safe to say he did considering he stated that she is pleasant and submissive in the post and knowing Ron he would not say those comments without seeing the girl first.

Online Ron89

I think it's safe to say he did considering he stated that she is pleasant and submissive in the post and knowing Ron he would not say those comments without seeing the girl first.
Thanks mate, stupid question didn’t deserve a response from either of us lol

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks mate, stupid question didn’t deserve a response from either of us lol


Have you reviewed yet, if so can you link to it?  VS ads aren't typically persistent so if you saw her a while back we likely won't find it in something you wrote in the past.

Offline Shadow314


Have you reviewed yet, if so can you link to it?  VS ads aren't typically persistent so if you saw her a while back we likely won't find it in something you wrote in the past.

AW link for her  External Link/Members Only

Offline JohnnyScars

External Link/Members Only

A bit on the expensive side, but a nice ass on this one. Pleasant and submissive.

Does she kiss? I'm tempted to book if so


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
this one got a serious pair of titiiess

External Link/Members Only
...

Bangin' figure but not convinced on condition of skin and the boat race.
No CIM :dash:

And then:

NEW ON AW ❤️ Last Chance - Eh?!

Naughty add-ons 😳

😈A Levels - £150  <--- We can enjoy a whole lovely Thai for this alone!
😈COB - £100  <---- You are Feckin' kidding!
😈Couple - £150
😈Cross Dressing - £50
😈Deep Throat - £100  <--- I'm sorry what now?
😈Dinner Dates - Negotiable
😈Exhibitionism - Negotiable
😈Face Sitting - £100
😈Reverse Oral - £100   <---- WTAAAAF!
😈FFM 3Somes - £150
😈Fetish - Negotiable
😈Light Domination (giving) - £100
😈Light Domination (receiving) - £150
😈Massages - £50
😈Role Play & Fantasy - Negotiable


Not much for 180 and then ramps stupidly for services included by genuine class acts.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 04:34:11 am by LLPunting »

Offline bops909

B&s brothel, girl pictured here is bait.

If anyone knows where this girl is/different profile let me know please. She needs to get Ron’d

How far are you prepared to travel?

You will need your passport as the images match to an active-looking profile in Brazil...

Offline akauya

Bangin' figure but not convinced on condition of skin and the boat race.
No CIM :dash:

And then:

NEW ON AW ❤️ Last Chance - Eh?!

Naughty add-ons 😳

😈A Levels - £150  <--- We can enjoy a whole lovely Thai for this alone!
😈COB - £100  <---- You are Feckin' kidding!
😈Couple - £150
😈Cross Dressing - £50
😈Deep Throat - £100  <--- I'm sorry what now?
😈Dinner Dates - Negotiable
😈Exhibitionism - Negotiable
😈Face Sitting - £100
😈Reverse Oral - £100   <---- WTAAAAF!
😈FFM 3Somes - £150
😈Fetish - Negotiable
😈Light Domination (giving) - £100
😈Light Domination (receiving) - £150
😈Massages - £50
😈Role Play & Fantasy - Negotiable


Not much for 180 and then ramps stupidly for services included by genuine class acts.

Bloody hell! That's "essstra baby" to extremes!  :scare:

Offline chodu1

It's been an absolutely dire August holiday period, with absolutely nothing of note <30y and not Latin American with an edible pussy around NW/ North London upto £150ph. AW was a lost cause while VS was the usual goose chase and time wasting.  Any profile of further research revealed a BnS operation with fake pics or one girl with multiple profiles. I've had the same two £50 notes in my wallet all August. I only use cash now to pay whores. Everything has become cashless. Quite a few take various types of money transfers but fuck leaving a trail.

Offline chr0n0_0

this one got a serious pair of titiiess

External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

I was going to visit for the melons but her comms are slow with a side of attitude. Add in extras and the hidden face, it's a no from me.

Offline ollielon

I was going to visit for the melons but her comms are slow with a side of attitude. Add in extras and the hidden face, it's a no from me.

yeah fair enough .. face would be average I suspect ... and yeah those extra are just out of this world ... good tits though

Offline Stevehgl3

Ooh! Massage only doesn't exclude for me ... just need to see if I can push my budget upto £120/hr for B2B :blush:

Did you go for it in the end Tantra? The maid sends pics of 2 girls and they are really hot, so I’m hesitant as looks tgtbt  :unknown: also asked for selfies and they don’t want to send any, fishy. But if real, I’d be game…
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 07:32:05 pm by Stevehgl3 »

Offline MrMohican

Review in question:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=406251.0

As usual with Brazilian Sergei profiles, none of the extra prices stated and probably extra for OWO + Kissing  :dash:
She's next level stunning - which makes me suspicious already - a girl of this calibre punting herself out for £120? Look at the places shes pictured in as well - something not right - but her list of services is ridiculous - not even oral with is listed.




Offline flipworld


Offline expeller

also on Admiral External Link/Members Only
Saw her briefly, she seems very nice, a bit stockier than in the pics. Unfortunately she has super-long fingernail, not suitable for arse tickling.

In a flat in the same building is External Link/Members Only who looked very enticing when she opened the door to me by mistake.

Online Moneyd

Saw her briefly, she seems very nice, a bit stockier than in the pics. Unfortunately she has super-long fingernail, not suitable for arse tickling.

In a flat in the same building is External Link/Members Only who looked very enticing when she opened the door to me by mistake.

That’s interesting. Youna looks hot but no selfies. I might ask on Telegram.

Offline tantraman

quite cute .. but looks like massage only unfortunately

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ooh! Massage only doesn't exclude for me ... just need to see if I can push my budget upto £120/hr for B2B :blush:

Did you go for it in the end Tantra? The maid sends pics of 2 girls and they are really hot, so I’m hesitant as looks tgtbt  :unknown: also asked for selfies and they don’t want to send any, fishy. But if real, I’d be game…

I did indeed, Stevehgl3 ... and alas SweetB2B ('Taisy') is TGTBT, but to be fair she looks as good but doesn't serve as well for the price point ...

SweetB2B (TOFTT) - NW8 (Lisson Grove)