Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1352482 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Dee has been around in various guises for quite some time. I reviewed a duo meet with her and Ameera, must have been 4 years ago - and she’d been around a good while then. This must just be a new AW profile for her.

Wonder why the new profile?  :unknown:

Offline jaj909

Sorry, last brazilian Kommons post. The other 2 i found (above) seem legit, but this one, dunno, seems too hot to be. Look familiar anyone? (did the usual reverse google search, but nothing)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline brandnewday75

Sorry, last brazilian Kommons post. The other 2 i found (above) seem legit, but this one, dunno, seems too hot to be. Look familiar anyone? (did the usual reverse google search, but nothing)

I think some others on here have mentioned the Barnet area ones are usually TGTBT.

I feel your pain though. Last time I was in London I contacted maybe three good looking listings on Kommons. No replies from any of them. Should’ve just gone to an agency, ran out of time to catch my flight, went home frustrated instead.  :sarcastic:

Offline jaj909

I think some others on here have mentioned the Barnet area ones are usually TGTBT.
noo0oo00o   :wacko:

ive got an AW hotlist a mile long, but somehow the unknowns from VS and Kommons are the ones that keep me awake at night lol
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 01:05:52 pm by jaj909 »

Offline MLawro93

Offline MLawro93

I messaged the one I mentioned above. Extras, extras everywhere!

How hard is it to list these things on your profile?  :(

Offline tergil

Something very familiar about her, probably just confusing her with someone else. Definitely looks a prospect!

Yeah she looks good.
Will try her out!!

Offline MLawro93

Yeah she looks good.
Will try her out!!

She mentions extras so double check the price.

Offline tergil

She mentions extras so double check the price.

Okay what were the extras quoted?

Offline PilotMan

Offline jamiekinkxxx

TGTBT?

External Link/Members Only - HIGHCLASSJODIEMAY

v new on AW. feedback from guys with minimal feedback themseleves... do I smell a rat?

esp as some of the guys on AW seem to also leave feedback for External Link/Members Only - sweetlucyx who looks very similar, but based in Midlands.

There profiles are v similar too.

I 100% smell a rat!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:59:34 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She wants a deposit.

Both do of the profiles do and noth have similar use of the English language.

I am 99.99999% they are the same, and they must be just scam profiles.

What out guys!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:01:27 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline bedhedred

Certainly has that rom smile.  :(

She quoted £50 for owo in response to an enquiry recently. Then kept asking when I was going to show up. Dusty phone from overpriced services, maybe?

Online MrMatrix

She quoted £50 for owo in response to an enquiry recently. Then kept asking when I was going to show up. Dusty phone from overpriced services, maybe?
For that greedy expectation is enough to think she feels entitled and would put me off the punt and probably B/L her. I mean 50 quid for OWO, :dash: :dash:

Offline bedhedred

For that greedy expectation is enough to think she feels entitled and would put me off the punt and probably B/L her. I mean 50 quid for OWO, :dash: :dash:
She was based near the Waitrose, North End Rd Fulham. Probably people round there lose £50 down the sofa and think nothing of it.
When a girl/pimp starts quoting silly extras, I don't start baiting them with my opinions. I just say "thanks" or "that's clear".
What I really want to say is "put it down in your f*ckin profile and save us both the trouble of this pointless exchange."

Actually, I once had a girl I knew complaining about how quiet things were and I told her straight "that's probably because you're quoting £30 for owo on top of £100 for the half hour; I'd expect it included." she said that I might be right.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 09:49:31 pm by bedhedred »

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only

I am absolutely certain I've already seen this girl (Romanian with Arabic tatoo) with another AW profile or agency website.

AW profile now gone, wonder why  :unknown:

Thanks to popmopcop for identifying her Diva profile:

She looks like Elfina on Diva. Could be her?

Offline Randyfai

Any info on the new girl at Maxes
Supposedly from Manc

Offline LLPunting

any review??

Pretty sure she's been around longer than that profile, possibly queried before by others but almost certainly not popularly reviewed under (an)other name(s) in London.

Offline The_Don

any review??
Pretty sure she's been around longer than that profile, possibly queried before by others but almost certainly not popularly reviewed under (an)other name(s) in London.

Current profile format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination (giving)
Double Penetration
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Foot Worship
French Kissing (discretion)
Lapdancing
Massage
Moresomes
Oral
Oral without Protection
Parties
Pole Dancing
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Strap On
Striptease
Tie & Tease
Toys
Uniforms
Watersports

The phone number

+447464274270

also links to Luxandra DT -

Also External Link/Members Only images and a linked video

Edited/sold on  :unknown:

+447464274270

Nationality

Russian

Registered

16 Feb 2019

Updated

10 Jan 2023

Responds to PM

Weeks

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 06:21:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline frosty

Jus_Bluu caught my eye today

Only displaying outcall rates currently but the way the profile is written sounds like she might also offer in calls. Very tempted to TOFTT if she does incalls, unless anyone can share any info to persuade me otherwise

Offline Anthonyb783

If onlynit was that girl.....with all those services....at that price .....you never know i guess?
beware, photos stolen
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 01:07:39 pm by daviemac »

Online MrMatrix

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 01:07:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline Wretched

Jus_Bluu caught my eye today

Only displaying outcall rates currently but the way the profile is written sounds like she might also offer in calls. Very tempted to TOFTT if she does incalls, unless anyone can share any info to persuade me otherwise

This person looks legit and the rates just show in calls now. The pics on her profile are watermarked with her twitter/OF account and other social media.

Online sparkus

I have tried to contact her (call and text) a few times, never any reply. Her AW link is now gone. Shame - the pictures seemed very promising!

Shit, that was quite high on my HL.

Offline bedhedred

Certainly has that rom smile.  :(

New profile with face pics. Forced smile. 😂

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:44:31 pm by bedhedred »

Offline LLPunting

Pretty, but are the photos 10 yrs old?

Lots of cellulite and flab being plastered over by smoothing and angles.  The face de-aged by at least a decade and likely slimmed down too.  Beware where a heavily doctored photo misleads you.  GL, bring a bag just in case.

Offline Bornslippy

Was in a pub yesterday just simply people watching. I reckon 90% of todays female teens-20 somethings are flabby and have cellulite. In fact two young girls (old enough to drink) sat next to me and both were a size 12+. One had a crop top on and the belly overhang nearly put me off my beer! The way they were talking they thought they were gods gift to men. Bet their social media pics are filtered and shopped to an inch of their life.sorry for the rant. Where have all the size 6-8 figures gone?  :(
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 11:26:29 am by Bornslippy »

Online MrMatrix

Was in a pub yesterday just simply people watching. I reckon 90% of todays female teens-20 somethings are flabby and have cellulite. In fact two young girls (old enough to drink) sat next to me and both were a size 12+. One had a crop top on and the belly overhang nearly put me off my beer! The way they were talking they thought they were gods gift to men. Bet their social media pics are filtered and shopped to an inch of their life.sorry for the rant. Where have all the size 6-8 figures gone?  :(
The rant is required as I feel the same as you. Some of them just dont seem to care. Luckily they arent all like that... :hi:

Offline bedhedred

The rant is required as I feel the same as you. Some of them just dont seem to care. Luckily they arent all like that... :hi:

Shame. 👎

Lots of mingers out there. It's depressing when I'm sitting in a tube thinking that I wouldn't shag the women in it if they were offering it up for free. 🙄

Still see the odd bit of talent. Maybe more when the spring comes along.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 02:29:24 pm by bedhedred »

Offline LLPunting

Move to a different postcode, demographic factors matter.
Cellulite occurs on women in good shape too.

Offline Prince

Shame. 👎

Lots of mingers out there. It's depressing when I'm sitting in a tube thinking that I wouldn't shag the women in it if they were offering it up for free. 🙄

Still see the odd bit of talent. Maybe more when the spring comes along.

Do you think we are spoilt when getting to shag many good looking woman who are skilled in the art? The average girl on the tube becomes a minger?

P

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Sorry should have posted my info request here:

Copy from open thread on the London forum:

99% certain I am going to book

Arlis_Arias: External Link/Members Only

Any info as UKP search draws a blank. AW feedback looks OK, but we all know that it cannot be relied on 100%

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 06:55:04 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline LLPunting

Those feather/wing tattoo's are so popular with Rom working girls!

Any odds they might be a branding for a particular trafficker/gang?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Any odds they might be a branding for a particular trafficker/gang?

:unknown:

...but...

she doesn't look happy in those pictures....

...so....

maybe?  :unknown:

Offline anonman2

Yeah, I’m familiar with the place and had occasional success with them. Just interested in if anyone has seen those two.

Offline PilotMan

Yeah, I’m familiar with the place and had occasional success with them. Just interested in if anyone has seen those two.

I only see two negatives, what were your successes?

Offline anonman2

The turnaround on girls there is really quick sometimes, so there’s a couple I’ve seen that by the time I would have had a chance to review they were gone, sadly.

Offline ollielon

this one is gorgeous ... but not cheap and risky since services are limited ..

lets wait and see how the profile develop

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only