Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 2813199 times)

Offline yesbby

External Link/Members Only

Too good to be true? Worth noting that although she hasn’t ticked A-level on her profile she does state it in her written likes. May make some enquiries tomorrow…

Made an appointment and was stood up today - presumably the guy before me extended as we had a little shuffling of the time due to 'other client'. I've been given this postcode by I think 3 similarly hot Brazilians at a similar price point, so its a brothel of some sort. Still waiting to see if it's TGTBT..
kissing £20
owo £20
anal, I think £50 Or I could have that mixed up with my plan B, which went ahead successfully



Offline puntingpumping1920

WOW 😍😍 --- I've never fucked a Bubble Butt Russian    :wackogirl:
 
I will TOFTT when she arrives London -- External Link/Members Only
 

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JohnsonA

I haven’t toftted on here yet. Was seriously considering this one until I spotted bareback on enjoys list.  :scare:

I occasionally wonder if naive/new SPs just tick all the enjoys boxes, without realising what they are ticking though. Views?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Any intel or tips gratefully received and I promise to report back if I go ahead!

 :hi:

I'm sorry to say that this is isn't a case of unwittingly ticking all the boxes. Those boxes have been ticked quite deliberately and there are 3 SPs there offering bb. Having paid my money and got a free cigarette I thought it would be rude to leave at 3.30 in the morning. But the whole thing put me off that I mumbled something about being too tired after all. It was a short cab ride home luckily

Offline namster

Anyone of our resident detectives know whose profile this was before. The face looks familiar ?

Natti Naughty
Location: Tower Hamlets

External Link/Members Only

Offline namster

found her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25242  another one to ignore


Anyone of our resident detectives know whose profile this was before. The face looks familiar ?

Natti Naughty
Location: Tower Hamlets

External Link/Members Only


Offline AndromedaX

Time waster, here's my experience with her.
{Review Link}

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  &  External Link/Members Only

Unlucky Centry, seems like a fit girl. Photoshoot seemed familiar and was able to find her listed in one agency (External Link/Members Only). Might be listed somewhere else too if you're willing to pay 140 extra for Serginho to make sure she doesn't mess about with your time.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:36:47 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Moneyd


Offline Global_Punter



Pretty sure the pictures are not all the same girl mate.



I can find out, I'm in that area tomorrow - will drive to her place, had a gut feeling too and in most cases its the same girl! Brazilian girls are fit and can get this pictures taken back home before coming to the UK.

It's the session I'm worried might be crap.


Offline Global_Punter

WOW 😍😍 --- I've never fucked a Bubble Butt Russian    :wackogirl:
 
I will TOFTT when she arrives London -- External Link/Members Only



Nice, how reliable is this agency ? PM if I miss her arrival - also I'm hoping there not that much photoshoping

Offline deek12345

following on from Money D comment - about External Link/Members Only - Super HOT looking

Am inclined to agree

have been trying to track the various tattoos on her pics, and the absence of them in some pics

I think for some pics she has switched arms with another lady.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expeller

following on from Money D comment - about External Link/Members Only - Super HOT looking

Am inclined to agree

have been trying to track the various tattoos on her pics, and the absence of them in some pics

I think for some pics she has switched arms with another lady.
She does not read AW message sent to her.

Offline expeller


Offline DocJohnson

I'm sorry to say that this is isn't a case of unwittingly ticking all the boxes. Those boxes have been ticked quite deliberately and there are 3 SPs there offering bb. Having paid my money and got a free cigarette I thought it would be rude to leave at 3.30 in the morning. But the whole thing put me off that I mumbled something about being too tired after all. It was a short cab ride home luckily

Sorry to read this - you should leave a review and break your duck if the meeting was confirmed/agreed (even if you aborted upon arrival for good reason).

Fortunately for my Johnson, I took another Member’s wise words (in response to my original post) onboard and decided not to go anywhere near.

Offline Global_Punter

Pretty sure the pictures are not all the same girl mate.


I can find out, I'm in that area tomorrow - will drive to her place, had a gut feeling too and in most cases its the same girl! Brazilian girls are fit and can get this pictures taken back home before coming to the UK.

It's the session I'm worried might be crap.

Tried to located the SP, messaged no response - maybe someone else might get lucky

Calls went to VM


« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 08:32:55 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline sammy276

Made an appointment and was stood up today - presumably the guy before me extended as we had a little shuffling of the time due to 'other client'. I've been given this postcode by I think 3 similarly hot Brazilians at a similar price point, so its a brothel of some sort. Still waiting to see if it's TGTBT..
kissing £20
owo £20
anal, I think £50 Or I could have that mixed up with my plan B, which went ahead successfully

Thanks Yesbby I guess that answers that.

Offline puntingpumping1920


Nice, how reliable is this agency ? PM if I miss her arrival - also I'm hoping there not that much photoshoping

Never used the agency

Alright, when she arrives I will PM you
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter


Offline Global_Punter



following on from Money D comment - about External Link/Members Only - Super HOT looking

Am inclined to agree

have been trying to track the various tattoos on her pics, and the absence of them in some pics

I think for some pics she has switched arms with another lady.


Haha, I knew something wasn't right there's been a profile switch

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

200hr on A/W

500hr on D&R 🤦🏿‍♂️🤯


I suppose if your a tourist and you do a quick google search for an SP you'll be upsold - not so much for a local, that's not scared of AW, VS etc




Offline larryshouse

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

600hr on D&R London Bridge
100hr on A/W assume there's additional extras Canning Town
Can be found on Kommons as Alina under Brazilian or Paddington W2

Offline expeller

On her AW page  - Services, she says she is in Chelsea.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
On her AW page  - Services, she says she is in Chelsea.

Someone should go and drop there Armani boxers in Chelsea and find out👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

600hr on D&R London Bridge
100hr on A/W assume there's additional extras Canning Town
Can be found on Kommons as Alina under Brazilian or Paddington W2


Had to look at thought about taking a trip, until I read the first line on profile, 40dd my ass lol, methinks Canning Town one is not genuine.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline larryshouse

I put the locations to question the authenticity in case someone searches for the profile.
I looked at D&R thanks to the post above so added it here.
Even when assuming extras the rate is nowhere near D&R so something is not right.
Did you construe my post as a request to TOFTT?

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I put the locations to question the authenticity in case someone searches for the profile.
I looked at D&R thanks to the post above so added it here.
Even when assuming extras the rate is nowhere near D&R so something is not right.
Did you construe my post as a request to TOFTT?

Yes and no to the last question, I sort of thought it may be worth a toftt as I often go that way and know where to park safely and free but always looking for something new or decent round there, it is bang on route.
The words do not match the pictures so seems a bullshite profile, the big price difference is here nor there if she gets no bookings and needs money, it does happen, but in this case the not worth chasing.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145


Online ollielon


Offline Deeplove

Not sure if this ones genuine, requires a deposit and is Amazonian, probably can take a pounding

External Link/Members Only


Offline tergil


Offline Global_Punter



Yes I saw this one
Tempted to toftt



Romanian SP's are heartbreakers, fit but sometimes find it hard to deliver a decent service.

I'd be surprised if she ticks all the boxes in a session.


Offline tergil


Romanian SP's are heartbreakers, fit but sometimes find it hard to deliver a decent service.

I'd be surprised if she ticks all the boxes in a session.

Yes I'll ask about services, see if she does 15 minute session

Offline bedhedred

Yes I'll ask about services, see if she does 15 minute session

I can stomach £70 for basic services (which it will be), but I have a mental block at £80 for a no kissing - no owo p&d which lasts 20 minutes.


Online ollielon

I can stomach £70 for basic services (which it will be), but I have a mental block at £80 for a no kissing - no owo p&d which lasts 20 minutes.

yeah £70 is harder and harder to find ... but yes it is russian roulette with these girls.

This one was not too bad at £70 (nice ass) but she is really far from me ..

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Yeah Hounslow is a major journey. My lazyitis prevents me.

Offline tergil


Offline bedhedred

Considering meeting this lady.
Any intel?

A text on my punting sim says : owo £10 and kissing at discretion. I haven't gone ahead to book yet.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 02:33:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline oinki

A text on my punting sim says : owo £10 and kissing at discretion. I haven't gone ahead to book yet.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Better than the response I got "they are extra"... I couldnt be bothered to ping pong on that day!

Offline tergil




Offline Saltnpepper

looks like a fella.

Yeah you have to be careful nowadays, because they are not disclosing it only a few. I thought on AW he/she won't be listed in the female category as he/she put "cisgender" clearly not though. I say if in doubt check em out, and yeah the face is a bit of a tell tell sign.

Online ollielon

This one is a post-op, if you're cool with it then happy days, but not my type of thing .

Hidden Image/Members Only

At least she is honest about it in her profile ... well done .. even if in the small footprint

Offline puntingpumping1920

Yeah you have to be careful nowadays, because they are not disclosing it only a few. I thought on AW he/she won't be listed in the female category as he/she put "cisgender" clearly not though. I say if in doubt check em out, and yeah the face is a bit of a tell tell sign.

 
Cisgender = gender corresponds with her birth sex.   
 
Looks like a female to me
 
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Mazino

Yeah you have to be careful nowadays, because they are not disclosing it only a few. I thought on AW he/she won't be listed in the female category as he/she put "cisgender" clearly not though. I say if in doubt check em out, and yeah the face is a bit of a tell tell sign.
Pictures look dodge but but cisgender means the opposite to trans.