Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1327080 times)

KJ121212

Offline Brazilian Martian

What about this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty sparse profile. Cracking tits though! I splashed out a massive .60 credits on her private gallery.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lol another no black guys Brazilian girl I take it she has probably heard the stories of some of the Nigerian punters.
So she makes a blanket ban on all black guys 

Online Bassman

External Link/Members Only

What do you think guys? I'm tempted to give her a call later today.

Profile seems a bit bare though.

KJ121212

What do you think guys? I'm tempted to give her a call later today.

Profile seems a bit bare though.

She does not list penetration. Though she does offer hand relief, oral both ways and hair removal.

KJ121212

She's gorgeous but.....

She's in Kensington and Chelsea in Manchester..

She's ticked every box in her likes list

And has no phone number.

She lists unprotected sex. That's a no from me.

Online Bassman

Xx MIRA xX

She has ticked a lot of my likes,

Twenty something age
Blond
Anal £30 extra
Filming
Only £50 for half an hour

Do any of you Gentleman want to go first, before the end of the Bank Holiday :coolgirl:

Saw her finally. Walked.

Tried one last time as she was showing as available today. Spoke to a maid I believe. Was told she's in East Ham. Said it says north London. Then was told East Ham Enfield. Asked for the post code and was sent it. It's near Bounds Green tube. Free parking.

She understands no English. It's the girl in the pics. Caked on make up. And I mean caked on! Thick ass layers of the crap all over the gaff, lips eye lids, cheeks everywhere. Reads from a script, no lie. Was told filming over the phone. Got there she doesn't understand when I tried to reconfirm in person. Had to take out my phone and show her! Looked surprised and said no whilst shaking her head. No biggie I'll do without. Thought I'd better confirm the rest. Wanted OW. She didn't understand. Repeated her script to me. Tried to confirm kissing. Didn't understand. thought fuck it. Handed over £40 for 15. She set up the rubbers on the bed and baby wipes. Asked her to put her hair down. Didn't understand. Tried to show her. Flat out no with a forced smile. Looked at her and, didn't think she was up for this life felt sorry but still asked for my cash which she gave me and off I went. Much to the surprise of the big titted woman eating toast in the room opposite hers lol.

Some of you guys may be happy to bang her as its her in the photos. Body looks nice and petite she could be 18/19. I think I'm becoming jaded as I've walked from 3 now this week! I had to cancel two pre booked punts with some well reviewed WG's to to various reasons and now I can't find a decent punt anywhere.

punther

I think I'm becoming jaded as I've walked from 3 now this week! I had to cancel two pre booked punts with some well reviewed WG's to to various reasons and now I can't find a decent punt anywhere.

Maybe its time for a break?

Im in the same situation myself

Online Bassman

Maybe its time for a break?

Im in the same situation myself

You are probably right.

Offline The_Don

Saw her finally. Walked.

Tried one last time as she was showing as available today. Spoke to a maid I believe. Was told she's in East Ham. Said it says north London. Then was told East Ham Enfield. Asked for the post code and was sent it. It's near Bounds Green tube. Free parking.

She understands no English. It's the girl in the pics. Caked on make up. And I mean caked on! Thick ass layers of the crap all over the gaff, lips eye lids, cheeks everywhere. Reads from a script, no lie. Was told filming over the phone. Got there she doesn't understand when I tried to reconfirm in person. Had to take out my phone and show her! Looked surprised and said no whilst shaking her head. No biggie I'll do without. Thought I'd better confirm the rest. Wanted OW. She didn't understand. Repeated her script to me. Tried to confirm kissing. Didn't understand. thought fuck it. Handed over £40 for 15. She set up the rubbers on the bed and baby wipes. Asked her to put her hair down. Didn't understand. Tried to show her. Flat out no with a forced smile. Looked at her and, didn't think she was up for this life felt sorry but still asked for my cash which she gave me and off I went. Much to the surprise of the big titted woman eating toast in the room opposite hers lol.

Some of you guys may be happy to bang her as its her in the photos. Body looks nice and petite she could be 18/19. I think I'm becoming jaded as I've walked from 3 now this week! I had to cancel two pre booked punts with some well reviewed WG's to to various reasons and now I can't find a decent punt anywhere.

Thanks for sharing.

If you have the time to do a review it will link this A/W ID in any posts with it.

This may help other punters that use UKP  :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Saw her finally. Walked.

Best policy for sure  :hi: No regrets and no kicking yourself for what you could have done with the money  :thumbsup:

Enjoy the extra cash in your pocket and spend it on yourself  :)

punther

Offline eightinches

Yeah she's based in hither green wad tempted to see her but something stops me pressing the call button on my phone. Can't go against your own instinct

what do you think is the issue.. so tempted tooo

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:01:16 am by Brazilian Martian »

Online Bassman

Found this when browsing through the east london section of vivastreet. If the pics are genuine she's fucking dope my god.

Tempts the fuck outta me. But those prices seem too good to be true!

I shouldn't....

Tempts the fuck outta me. But those prices seem too good to be true!

I shouldn't....

100 percent agree when the girl is sexy as hell and the price is low i think something is up  :unknown:

Stortford

Saw her finally. Walked.

Well saw her Saturday little make up fucking gorgeous face petite little teen body a solid 8 on both for me  was going for a 40 pound quickie but when I saw her thought fuck it it's only 30 quid  extra mistake the old chaps only a one trick pony these days lovely soft  blow job  finished in doggy cim and anal  are on offer be quick she's  off to Germany  soon.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:59:47 pm by Stortford »

Online Bassman

Well saw her Saturday little make up fucking gorgeous face petite little teen body a solid 8 on both for me  was going for a 40 pound quickie but when I saw her thought fuck it it's only 30 quid  extra mistake the old chaps only a one trick pony these days lovely soft  blow job  finished in doggy cim and anal  are on offer be quick she's  off to Germany  soon.

Maybe another punter told her about her make up issue. It was really bad when I saw her!

Face wise I'd say she's a 7 tops going by her verification pic. Of course what floats ones boats may not float another's.

would you agree she looked more like her profile pics though?

And you actually managed to communicate with her?

Stortford

Forget the Veri pic I'm  fussy shes  hot no kissing or gfe or english but if you want to bang a hottie up the shitter she's  your girl.

Stalion

Bella Angel with 18 years Leyton- E10 xx NEW XX NEW XX

New pussy in Clarendon Road, Not even registered on Adultwork yet, I wonder if she is just starting her whoring career
Who is going to tip their toe in first?

Stalion

Forget the Veri pic I'm  fussy shes  hot no kissing or gfe or english but if you want to bang a hottie up the shitter she's  your girl.

Please write up a review, It would help inform us of her service, I'm particularly interested in her if she took anal well.
Had I read your comments I may have been swayed to see Mira over Stella.
 :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good find punther, I tried to see this Melissa, comms are shocking, likes list comprehensive, price ok, body looks banging, face may be dodgy but if she confirm a meet I'm in there and will report back.

Very frustrating, tried to punt today at short notice, agency girls I wanted not available at time I wanted and AW girls as elusive as a top 6 finish for Leeds United.

sloopjohnb

Good find punther, I tried to see this Melissa, comms are shocking, likes list comprehensive, price ok, body looks banging, face may be dodgy but if she confirm a meet I'm in there and will report back

Comprehensive likes including bareback  :scare:

Offline webpunter

These pics were showing on an AW burd based Manchester a couple of months ago.  Salford Quays location i recall.  Remember profile included horny hunny maybe hunnie.  Got some reporting on here.  Then she popped up in the south east on cam only.  And has now evaporated

punther

Very frustrating, tried to punt today at short notice, agency girls I wanted not available at time I wanted and AW girls as elusive as a top 6 finish for Leeds United.

:lol: :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Comprehensive likes including bareback  :scare:

I asked about that on text, if she just ticked the box or actually offered it, if so I wasn't interested, she didn't respond, looks like the photos are of a ringer anyway, now showing as in Fife, back to the drawing board....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:35:36 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'm interested in this bird but trying to organise a time to see her is as difficult as quantum physics, also fear that the services won't be as advertised and the photos are of some model, she does look banging though....

punther

I'm interested in this bird but trying to organise a time to see her is as difficult as quantum physics, also fear that the services won't be as advertised and the photos are of some model, she does look banging though....

If you do see her would be great to get some feedback on this as its quite an outlandish claim

Deep Throat (Use my throat, it's yours to fuck

Offline MrMatrix

If you do see her would be great to get some feedback on this as its quite an outlandish claim
I reviewed her a year ago. I'm surprised at all the items on her likes list as she wouldn't do FK or OWO, when I met her, now she seems to do every thing. I'm not convinced that all the pictures are the WG I met either. The one I met was very attractive, was very strong minded  is Scottish and a clock watcher. She was also a nice shag- I would see her again but make it clear what services are available. :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I reviewed her a year ago. I'm surprised at all the items on her likes list as she wouldn't do FK or OWO, when I met her, now she seems to do every thing. I'm not convinced that all the pictures are the WG I met either. The one I met was very attractive, was very strong minded  is Scottish and a clock watcher. She was also a nice shag- I would see her again but make it clear what services are available. :hi:

Read your review, thanks, the blurred services and lack of communication put me off now.

sloopjohnb

I'm also amused by this quote on her twitter feed:

"Enjoying sex/being promiscuous doesn’t make you a ‘whore,’ anymore than enjoying cooking makes you a chef"

No love, but letting random men fuck you in exchange for money does indeed make you a whore  :wackogirl:

Offline MrMatrix

"Enjoying sex/being promiscuous doesn’t make you a ‘whore,’ anymore than enjoying cooking makes you a chef"
No love, but letting random men fuck you in exchange for money does indeed make you a whore  :wackogirl:
She walks a fine line with this statement, but I agree with you.

Ideally we need another review of this WG, to check out all these services she now offers. But at £200 Ph whose going to chance it. :unknown:

punther

She walks a fine line with this statement, but I agree with you.

Ideally we need another review of this WG, to check out all these services she now offers. But at £200 Ph whose going to chance it. :unknown:

@ £00ph she would have to allow me to do something ultra ridiculous like fuck her nostrils or somin as i cant understand why her vagina or mouth warrants £100 more than someone else charging 100ph

but doubt she's into nostril fucking so guess we'll never meet  :(

Offline Boringbob

@ £00ph she would have to allow me to do something ultra ridiculous like fuck her nostrils or somin as i cant understand why her vagina or mouth warrants £100 more than someone else charging 100ph

but doubt she's into nostril fucking so guess we'll never meet  :(

What about DP nostril fucking?

punther

What about DP nostril fucking?

ill take the left and you take the right nostril?

Offline webpunter

I prefer DaniellaWestbrook.  The only burd who could potentially have room for littleWP  :lol:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

:dash: :scare: :lol:  How they fool themselves so easily  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Cooking and charging for it makes you a chef more or less  :cool: Being promiscuous and not charging makes you a slut  :wackogirl: Being promiscuous and charging make you a whore  :lol:

Online Bassman

Offline pewpewpew

This one is tempting me. Maybe a plan b/c
Claims to be a genuine nice guy and just wants a fuck buddy to pay her for sex. Looks Romanian to me
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:42:53 pm by pewpewpew »