Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 2712 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

Finally got around to seeing Michelle to see what all the fuss is about ? She has so much positive feedback on here and AW. The girl: External Link/Members Only.   

Fee: £120 for a 1 hour in-call

Location: Edgbaston Birmingham near Warwickshire Cricket Ground.

Parking: Aldi Supermarket 5 minute walk.

House: Small clean house with a working shower and clean towels and decent sized bed.

Comms: Business like prompt and to the point.

The Meet: Arrived on time and was texted address. Michelle opened door very tall  and very sexy just like the photos  :D I am hard already! Follow her upstairs getting a great view of that gorgeous bum :yahoo: Greets me like an old friend straight into DFK. I sort paperwork and take a shower. LoL no sign of a smoking Dog or BF in the bathroom. Back to bedroom and straight back to DFK with me touching and groping her lovely tanned body. Pert natural breasts, firm shapely bum, and smooth silky skin. Before I knew it she was naked and kneeling in front of me performing DT OWO. Eventually we end up on the bed more DFK and sucking. I cant hold out any longer so I ask for condom and take her deep doggy   :) We then kiss and cuddle and have a good chit chat and a laugh. She speaks very good English and is an intelligent young woman. The rest of the punt was mostly great OWO with sexy eye contact and then me banging her again doggy at the very happy ending  :D

Would I see again ? You bet one of my best ever punts!

Mzunn

Was this a come twice service?

Offline smiley9

Was this a come twice service?
Yes Mzunn it was a 1 hour booking   :)

Offline LOVE TANTRA

Michelle has increased her fee, £140 per hour according to AW

vw

And her location like she does every month, then it changes back again !   :dash:

Offline smiley9

She charges more when she is in London.