Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly of La Maison  (Read 1266 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included

Milly is a gorgeous curvy red head with sexy blue eyes, pert full tits and a firm juicy ass. Basically she is fit and the little fella stood up for the lady without question.

In the room Milly walked over to me and asked what I like before instantly snogging me, getting on her knees and giving me some pretty amazing OWO, I managed to squirm out the words "you don't need to ask me that, it appears you already know what I like" (attention was also given to the dry roasted and fully appreciated).

I seemed to get on well with Milly, she is very confident and a little dominant by nature, just right up my street really, I'm dominant/confident myself but seem to get on best with confident ladies. Anyway some foreplay was had, snogging, epic OWO where she devoured me and I felt like she could have had my jizz anytime... I was very attracted to Millie so was loving it and when she climbed on top I was right into her. Awesome ride followed by doggy style until I unloaded.

A lot of the North East girls are great (proper fun) and this girl was no exception, right up my street, top tier service and I'm sorry I didn't see her sooner. Thanks to Therese and Felicity who said I should go in with her.

Highly recommended without a shadow of doubt   

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
Told you she wouldn't disappoint ;) p

Offline Tango

Offline Tango

Milly is back again this weekend, saw her earlier and was just as good as the first session. Cracking BJ.

Offline ProtocolDroid

In the interest of balance and because the forum doesn't automatically bring up reviews of parlour girls let me just add that my experience with her was only mediocre.