Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Derby Kinky Cleaner [sammy]  (Read 1705 times)

1 review(s) for kinky kelz 1985 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mediumjoe

AW 3458256
   1 hour £140   Should be 100
Sorry dont get too excited nearly a neutral
Looks ;      Long brown hair very slim 5' 11" hardly any boobs says 34b but is 34a little bit of a tum but thats the only fat on her, says dress size 10 but I would have said an 8 Responsive bullet nips
fully shaved but stubbly Age 30 about right

Meeting;  Comms excellent answered phone straight away each time, arranged a meet for another day in morning and she said she would book the appartment [£50 Just in case you were wondering what their overheads were] very nice apt, part of the Travel lodge ? building in the centre of Derby
10 mins late due to the wrong postcode anyway she let me in and there she was ,vv attractive just like her photo but with straight hair . Friendly enough but not all over you like some , started on the sofa ,FK and fondling her fit body she seemed a bit nervous friendly enough but a bit distant ,just the right amount of chat then into the bedroom and undressed , silly girl had put her knickers on under her sussies so that took a minute to sort out as I wanted her to keeep her stockings on
Started with owo which was very good with a bit of lube for her hands , had to stop her and moved down onto her but the stubble put me off on with the hat my own " They Fit" cant praise them enough and staight into mish - forgot to say sammy has a good looking pussy with large lips -
10 mins of hard pounding -no lock leg but not a lot of encouragment either I obviously enjoyed it more than she did and as soon as i came she was rolling out from under me and starting to put her kniks on again [yes the wrong way again ] Oh thinks I thats it then is it, still 25 mins to go, anyway after a little bit of a rest and a play I had to tell her to see to little Joe and see what she could do with him-which she did well enough,  on with another hat and doggy pulling her knicks to one side  [couldnt be bothered with her undoing all thse straps again] good enough and very nice looking at that lovely little bum but I wasnt going to pop again . Dressed whilst she answered the phone about another booking , interesting to hear all the details and was so tempted to say something  probably just as well i didnt though.
perhaps she was having an off day or maybe we didnt gel but I wouldnt go back and too dear, all in all just not enthusiastic enough .  Joe

GolfNut

Thanks for the review.

You need to post the link for the SP so we can see who you are reviewing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not one for me, she sounds crap. Not sure why you've given her a positive. That implies you would go back when you've said you wouldn't.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:25:31 pm by GolfNut »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have asked Admin to amend your link.

You need to include the link in your post, otherwise members don't know whom you are referring to.

In future copy and paste the Profile's link (as below) into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

GolfNut

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
2 minutes 3 seconds in it. Too slow matey!  :D

Not quite. I'll have you known that sometimes 2 minutes is all I need.  :D

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.Sorry it didn't turn out a great punt for you.

mediumjoe

Thanks DC  I was perhaps a little negative , and I have had a whole lot worse in the past!