Author Topic: Pure.Loving.Poison Overnight  (Read 2152 times)


4 review(s) for Pure.Loving.Poison  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for Pure.Loving.Poison (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5198716) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5785059) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Zero to Hero

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hey Guys, I've been around for a while but still quite newish to all this and not really contributed, more so a lurker and thought I'd throw in a review or two if I get time.

I travel alot for work and don't just look for sex, I really like the social side too and love overnights ( yes I am a bit fluffy!). so I placed an RB for an overnight but had no luck with it, so contacted Leah and she agreed to a very reasonable rate, near enough matching my RB. I was initially torn between, Leah and Antonia but after booking Leah, I suggested bringing Antonia along for a few hours. This was arranged but on the day she text Leah saying she was "on" so that scuppered my threesome plans.

The only hiccups were Leah got the time mixed up and thought it was 9pm instead of 8pm and traffic meant she was a bit late but she kept me updated the whole time.


Comms
A bit hit and miss at first and can come off as a bit abrupt but on the days running upto the booking they were good, she was also contacting Antonia for me for a duo as her comms on AW are horrendous.

Location

My Apartment in the Northern Quarter

Appearance and Personality
She is stunning like literally stunning right up my street, fit and toned body with long legs, Great Boobs! She wore a tight fitting dress and heels and did bring alot of other stuff to wear but we didn't use them :(

Personality wise, Leah is super laid back and very easy to talk to, I don't know whether it's just she's nearer to my age group but it was so much easier to talk to her, she can literally talk about anything!


The Booking

Leah arrived a little late but she was worth the wait, we went out for a drink, which turned into a another and then back to mine for a few more, at some point, I then took Leah's drink put it down, kissed her back on the sofa and went down between her gorgeous thighs and pulled her knickers to the side and proceeded to lick, rim and finger her 2 lovely holes,her dress then came off and the bra soon after that, i immediately sucked and teased her responsive nipples.  the noises she made and the writhing make me think she enjoyed it or she's a bloody good actor! We eventually took it to the bedroom, Leah then got my cock out and for want a better word engulfed my whole cock, gagging and spitting over my cock, by far the best DT I've ever had and she didn't mind being face fucked either, finally a proper Submissive!!

This giving and receiving oral continued til the early hours. I did want to fuck her but lost track of time and had a bit too much to drink! She's a bad influence!! We eventually both dropped off.

Now fluffy police hold your fire!! but personally sleeping next to a butt naked fit as fuck size 8, 22 year old is a great feeling, groping away at her tits as I sleep, nearest I get to that at home is if the other half "pops out" while she's asleep and can't be arsed to put em away.

Woke up the next morning with a wicked headache, clearly forgot my low tolerance to alcohol haha, more oral both ways and came on her tits, I was pretty tender at this point, Leah then jumped in the shower, she was meant to be there a bit longer but I needed sleep and wasn't going to cum again in my state so didn't object but I'm sure she'd have happily stayed if I had said something and generally had forgot.

I intend on going back as we didn't get to do everything I had planned and hopefully see her with Antonia if I can get hold of her!

Positives
- Great Personality
- Amazing body
- Submissive
- Quite flexible
- Fucking her tonsils (DT/ Facefucking)

Neutrals
-Late but was due to unexpected traffic.
- A few requests forgotten, nothing major but could have been worse!

Negatives
- too much alcohol for me as I've not long been off long course antibiotics so my tolerance is that of a school kid!


Would I go back? Hell yes! Gotta sort that duo out!
Would I recommend? 110%

Is this layout for my review okay?

Offline MrMog

So let me get this straight? You paid £1400 for the night and never even fucked her?


Offline boogz

Really hope you didn't pay more than around £600 for this

Offline Zero to Hero

Yes, i did not fuck her as oral appeals to me more and the drink had got the better of me.

And no I didn't pay her self proclaimed ridulous rate, I negotiated based on what I wanted, for slightly more than my reverse booking that was advertised at 300.

Offline MrMog

Thank crikey for that m8, not being a dick or anything to you I was just worried that you had spent that much and not got your end away.

So long as you were happy with the punt I suppose that's all that matters.

I have met her myself on a punt with Antonia, could have kicked myself as I didn't realise they had a duo offer on and she was hanging around for about 10 mins chatting and I never asked the question of if they did a threesome. I only realised when I went to do a review and noticed the offer.

Rather nicely Antonia extended the offer to me for another day, unfortunately I took ill a few days after and my punting took a back seat for a while. Now I am back in the game I may give her a call. I do agree though she is a cracking looking lass and she has a tiny waist and a lovely pair of knockers from what I saw of her. A good choice.


Offline Donnie69

What's the point in a review if you don't say how much you paid?  How much did you pay?

Offline Zero to Hero

No its okay, i understand alot of guys on here are just for fucking an escort, i travel on my own alot for work and am quite shy and awkward being on my own in a bar so this kind of arrangement suits me best.

Yeah yours and the recent review about her was what drew me to her profile. She looks even better out of her clothes, which I can't say for most of the WG's I've seen. I'm definitely going to see her again and try to organise the threesome with Antonia again.

I didn't think it needed to be stated as many reviews on here don't and was a negotiated rate...but okay, i negotiated for 350 for the service I requested.

Offline ProtocolDroid

I didn't think it needed to be stated as many reviews on here don't and was a negotiated rate...but okay, i negotiated for 350 for the service I requested.

Some reviewers do omit this, true, but it's much more helpful if the information is provided. For a self-confessed shy person you did well to negotiate that rate. Thanks for the review and we look forward to the next one! :thumbsup:

Offline MrMog

Glad it all went well for you, I was only concerned as I have seen a few WG's take good punters for a ride a few times and I don't mean cowgirl.

I may have to see PLP at some point soon :)

Good review, keep them coming.