Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with girlfriend - en9 area  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Davidj

Hi 1st post - and after some advice

Got a special birthday coming up and managed to convince girlfriend that a 3 some would be my perfect present. She agreed as long as she gets to use strap on with the girl 1st and the girl has to have large breasts - I couldn't agree quick enough

Now however I need advice on a girl - I started looking over weekend but confused isn't the world I just want the experience to be spot on

It will need to be outcall

Offline Billy no mates

Hey David

I have plenty of advice for you, but for the right girl you may have to travel

1. Make sure the girl isn't slimmer/taller/better hair/younger or (insert whatever insecurity your girlfirend has). Pick a girl she fancies, not you.
2. Trust me, on no account appear excited or pushy for the idea, let her bring it up and discuss it.
3. On the night, you ONLY touch and play with your girlfriend, however tempting the other girl is.
4. Get an English girl who you can talk to and explain exactly what you want (strap on etc), way before the actual night.
5. Plan far ahead, do not wait till the last minute.
6. Afterwards, when chatting about it, focus on what she liked, not what you liked.

My current girlfriend suggested something similar 5 years ago and I played it cool on the 'first try' now we go every few months. I am convinced its because I did not appear to enjoy it 'too much' (allthough I do). Play it smart, and it will not be a once in a lifetime, it will be repeat visits. Eventually girls of your choice and the things you want to do.

Take a peak at some of my reviews for suggestions, although they are Watford rather than Enfield. There are other girls we have seen before I joined here, in the general area, that I am happy to advise on, but this would be over the last few years (not so recent).

Offline Davidj

Bonsey thanks will have a look - did try to pm you but don't seem to find the option

Offline Billy no mates

I do not think you can PM as a new member, for a few days or so.

You will have to ask here,for now, if you have something specific you want to know.

Expl1cit

It will need to be outcall

Of course it would! Might be a little awkward at your parents place!

Also be sure to tell the WG you contact, that your girlfriend is inflatable and she should ensure her nails are not too sharp or the punt might be a little deflating for all concerned.

Offline Davidj

Of course it would! Might be a little awkward at your parents place!

Also be sure to tell the WG you contact, that your girlfriend is inflatable and she should ensure her nails are not too sharp or the punt might be a little deflating for all concerned.

Afraid to say I'm a bit old to be living with parents although they are still just about alive!!

Hope it's not jealously coming through - I will write a review it will be in 3 weeks. Oh by the way my girl friend is not only very real but attractive - I must be lucky or have a successful business

Expl1cit

So your real girlfriend doesn't have any friends?

She wants you to find someone for you both to enjoy and her only requirement is big breasts. She has now taken a back seat and you somehow found your way to UKP unable after spending the weekend in confusion.

Sure i'm really jealous that you have to come to a punting forum, a confused chap to get advice from a bunch of strangers to find a prostitute for you and your girlfriend to have fun with.

You may or may not have a sucessful business, but one thing is for certain - you are an idiot.

jon75

I must be lucky or have a successful business

! ! ! Don't you know?, and so you know "I am jealous"

So your real girlfriend doesn't have any friends?

She wants you to find someone for you both to enjoy and her only requirement is big breasts. She has now taken a back seat and you somehow found your way to UKP unable after spending the weekend in confusion.

Sure i'm really jealous that you have to come to a punting forum, a confused chap to get advice from a bunch of strangers to find a prostitute for you and your girlfriend to have fun with.

You may or may not have a sucessful business, but one thing is for certain - you are an idiot.

All very good points, I'm not feeling quite so jealous anymore
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:16:04 pm by jon75 »

Offline GMontag

I get the feeling, having seen so many obvious trolling posts such as this, that its probably not even kids on school holiday but attempts by people from the wasteland that is the other site to bring down the quality of posts on here.
Piss poor attempts though.
If its kids, only feel sorry for their parents who would be raising feral grand kids pretty soon.

Offline Davidj

I'm not a troll or on any other punting related forum. Sorry for obviously asking a stupid question rest assured I won't bother in the future

mash

Isnt that what UKP is for?  :unknown: For the record, I dont think OP is a troll and bonsey gave some excellent advice. I think your post was massively OTT however

Online SamLP

I'm not a troll or on any other punting related forum. Sorry for obviously asking a stupid question rest assured I won't bother in the future

Your question was actually a good one, and not that stupid. There was another member here who posted reviews of threesomes he's done with his GF & another WG. I can't remember his name. Bonsey's reply was interesting too. There are some cunts however, who think it's fun to abuse others.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Your question was actually a good one, and not that stupid. There was another member here who posted reviews of threesomes he's done with his GF & another WG. I can't remember his name. Bonsey's reply was interesting too. There are some cunts however, who think it's fun to abuse others.

Totally agree - Bonsey's advice looks sound, you may need to travel, try someone like Victoria at Max's Angels, she is English, up for most things and has huge tits, hope you get sorted and don't forget to review.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:46:39 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Cesaro39

Isnt that what UKP is for?  :unknown: For the record, I dont think OP is a troll and bonsey gave some excellent advice. I think your post was massively OTT however

+1 the response was OTT - totally agree
"Sure i'm really jealous that you have to come to a punting forum, a confused chap to get advice from a bunch of strangers to find a prostitute for you and your girlfriend to have fun with."

A reply from someone who has 385 posts and 29 reviews offering advice and thoughts to strangers?! Hmmmm 🤔

Offline Davidj

Thanks very much for the advice taken on board and I will post a review

Expl1cit

A reply from someone who has 385 posts and 29 reviews offering advice and thoughts to strangers?! Hmmmm 🤔

Coming from someone who has been on UKP for over one a fucking year, and has never posted a review! Hmmmm. 

Cesaro39

Coming from someone who has been on UKP for over one a fucking year, and has never posted a review! Hmmmm.

Yes because in that time ive met with one WG who ive discussed on another thread. All the other WG's i've met were in Australia when I lived there from 2011-2015. Would you like me to review them for you? Plus im not the one criticizing someone for asking for advice??!!

Offline JamesRockford

Maybe get back to studying for your exams before your parents disconnect your internet and ground you!

petersclose1

Op - welcome to the board!

I hear you - I can't help you but am in the same position as yourself.

Please review whoever you find as I'm looking for similar in the middle of June.

My advise - put up a reverse booking and see what bites would be my advice - and then research.

Have fun!

Zamolxes

You know i showed up here in september with a very similar request, WGs that are okay with mff and are decent looking.

Needless to say i got ripped apart just like the OP for asking something too crazy, how could i ever share a WG with my girlfriend, it's insane right? But cheating is totally okay according to everyone on this forum.

Thankfully i did get some decent suggestions and in the end decided to go with misskdd and had a wonderful time.

I've been lurking since then since this forum isn't very friendly to people who aren't cheating on their wives/gfs and new members in general.

While I appreciate you guys deal with a lot of trolls and wgs pretending to be punters on a daily basis, please try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

We are all here to find the best wgs we can for the money, not to get lectured on our relationships, etc

Yeboahsleftfoot

You know i showed up here in september with a very similar request, WGs that are okay with mff and are decent looking.

Needless to say i got ripped apart just like the OP for asking something too crazy, how could i ever share a WG with my girlfriend, it's insane right? But cheating is totally okay according to everyone on this forum.

Thankfully i did get some decent suggestions and in the end decided to go with misskdd and had a wonderful time.

I've been lurking since then since this forum isn't very friendly to people who aren't cheating on their wives/gfs and new members in general.

While I appreciate you guys deal with a lot of trolls and wgs pretending to be punters on a daily basis, please try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

We are all here to find the best wgs we can for the money, not to get lectured on our relationships, etc

Zamolxes pal, a review of your experience MissKDD and your girlfriend would be great, thanks

Offline Turtle Z

Are we indeed? Well thanks for your contributions to date in helping us all find the best WG's and you've certainly earned the right not to be "lectured." You've been a member here for over 12 months and have zero reviews and are averaging one post circa every 4 months. If all members were like you then none of us would be finding the best WG's for our money, would we!  :dash:

Offline JamesRockford

Zamolxes pal, a review of your experience MissKDD and your girlfriend would be great, thanks

Zamolxes is too much of a gent to put his fantasies, I mean experiences, into writing.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Zamolxes is too much of a gent to put his fantasies, I mean experiences, into writing.

My fantasy would be a trio with the missus and one of the girls locking her out of the champagne filled jacuzzi suite!